The Rain

One day I asked to the rain when it was raining heavily ,
"Why thou rain so heavily ?"
"What made thou to rain like this ?"

It answered,
"I rain heavily to vanish away the pain in people's heart ! When the clouds are heavy then the people's hearts are heavy too ! When I rain heavily people's heavy heart too start raining ! When I made the cluttered sound , people's breathing get heavier too and when I flow down through the river waters and lane , people's tears flow from their cheeks too".

I felt confused but I didn't want conversation to end so I keep asking questions and wanted to know it more deeply , so I asked again ,
"What made thou so romantic?"
"When thou rains , why people feel so romantic?"

It again answered,
"Romanticism is a part of life , when people's heart get heavier like those heavy clouds , they forget to feel certain emotions as human being and when I rain with pattering sound , it creates a rhythem in people's heart and with that rhythem their heart lost into that joy and that joy creates that romanticism. That romanticism is like an addiction for that very moment when everyone forget their pain and remember their beloved one !"

I stood silent for a moment and again asked ,
"Is it always that romanticism out of sorrow that always made people dance when thou come ?"
I listen to its giggling sound and I glared at it confusedly ,
Then it replied,
"The joy that makes you to dance is not always about romanticism because every person is not romantic,
that joy is to make people forget their sorrows , desires , all the illusions they're living in and for a while they all dance when I rain like if nobody else is watching them and when they came out of that very moment , they feel loved and vigorous after that moment !"

"Hm , sooo what you get after doing this all ?" I asked again ,
"Because it gives me happiness, it made me happier that whenever I rain , people dance like if there's no one is watching them , when they're in pain they let out all of their sorrows through flooding tears when I rain , that feeling of romanticism might not be something that's going to stay forever but that moment made people feel vigorous and gives a joy !"
It replied.

"Then, why you become so angrier sometimes that you destroy everything , you flood people and their houses and things , it brought type of diseases ? And sometimes you went away for long that people suffer in droughts ? When you know people feel happy when you rains than why can't you take away all of theirs pain ?" I asked again .

This time it laughed harder like if I had asked so much childish question , I looked towards it furiously then it looked towards me with calm pattering moments and started speaking,"The ultimate truth of this world is the one who have born on this earth is going to die . You've to suffer endlessly, you still have to appreciate life for what it has given you , you've to pursue your goals and happiness with all of the hardships, you've to complete your account on this earth by doing good , you've to complete your Rinna(something that you owe from this life , society , family and from this earth ) through your good actions , deeds and beliefs . No one can take away another person's pain , the reason behind human beings sorrows is desire , the day you done fulfilment of your desire then you started looking further from your desire and walk in the way of earning god's blessings that day you might feel vigorous or out of those sorrows ".

I opened my I eyes , I felt so dizzy , I found myself on bed and outside it was raining. I looked at rain and smiled !