Serendipity

What if someday we get the chance to rewrite the stars ?
Would you love to be mine ?
Or will it end the same way ?
I saw the stars moving felt like you were one and other one's me !
Thought of asking you for the last that if you'd ever love to be mine!
Or if everytime it's going to be the same or if I can keep the hope until we write the stars !
What if we get the chance to re-live this life ?
Would you like to live it with me ?
Or will it end the same way ?
I saw couple moving hand in hand thought of you and me !
Feel like ask you for the last time if you'd ever love to spend that life time with me !
Or if it's everytime going to be the same or I can keep hope until we met the chance to re-live this life !
What if we get the chance to fall in love again ?
Would you fall in love with me ?
Or will it end the same way ?
I read a story of couple of teens thought of you and me !
Feel like asking you for the last whether you'd fall in love with me if you'd get the chance to love again !
Like everytime would it end the same or I shall be keep waiting until you fall in love again!
Will you keep it a secret if I'll ask these questions to you for the last time ?
Or I'll let it stay this way holding my breathe until the questions gather around and I can throw them away with that last gasp of breathe !