Protective

I have to talk to Johnny and Pony today about where we will hang out because I can't find a map here. Or I'll tell them to pick me up.

Erick, Alex, and I had to walk to school today. We made our way inside and there was a crowd around our lockers. Alex's eyes widened when he looked at the crowd.
"Y/N stay near, please," Alex asked me.

"Alex what the fuck you're acting like you're going to get murdered," I told him. He looked so pale.

"Just hold my hand. Stay close. Erick same for you." He whispered to me.

We made our way towards the crowd to try to get to our lockers. That was physically impossible. I got out of the crowd.

"Holy shit, is Elvis Presley there or something ?" I ask Alex.

"We'll just wait out the crowd," Alex responds.

"Alex, we have class! Who could be so popular that they have a freaking crowd ?!" I was freaking out.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry, but we should wait it out."

"I'm with Alex," Erick responded.

"Fine but Alex why did you react like that? You looked like you had seen a ghost." I asked Alex. The crowd was slowly decreasing. Everyone was leaving for class.

"I'll tell you that later. Just get your books and go to class alright? Catch you guys later." Alex ran out of the hallway faster than how my dad had left.

Ha.

I got my books and Erick and I made our way to Science.

I couldn't stop thinking about why Alex reacted like that. I mean he never acts like that. He's changed a lot. I needed to do some research.

One of my friends from New Jersey, Erica, we used to pretend to be investigators. But she moved. Last time I saw her was 6 years ago.

"Y/N, are you paying attention ?" Mr. Rhodes asked me.

"Yes, Mr. Rhodes."

"Good."

"Y/N what's wrong ?" Erick asked me.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I respond.

He completely ignores my response. Fucking dickhead.

The bell rings which means it's time for the second period. I could finally talk to Johnny. I liked helping Johnny. He looked like he needed someone there for him.

I got to the classroom and gave Mrs. Williams the homework from last night.

I made my way to my desk but it was occupied. Johnny and Pony were there talking to the guy. They noticed me and that's when Pony gave me a death stare.

"Excuse me. This is my seat." I told the guy.

"I'm sorry, but I don't care." The guy didn't even move.

"Well, will you please move, hood ?" Alex told me to call a guy a hood when they are bothering me.

The guy scoffed and finally turned around.