Christmas Eve

Holy shit, it's Christmas! Well, Christmas Eve. But my mom is making hella food. I'm telling you, loads. I would say I have a pretty rad mom. Anyways besides that, the guys are coming over. I invited them over since Erick's grounded. Could never be me. Dallas' gang is coming over as well. And mom is going to church and staying there overnight. She knows about the guys already and talked to Darry. How boring. But before midnight were leaving the house and going to the Curtis'. And we're going to open gifts over there.

I have never been more excited about a holiday! Yes, there's Halloween and your birthday but c'mon! PRESENTS! FOOD! PRESENTS!

I love presents, just in case you haven't noticed. I don't really have any girlfriends since I'm always with the guys. Other than one but I don't really consider her one. And no I'm not a pick-me. Hell no.

I still had to wrap presents. I feel like when the gifts are wrapped up nicely, it showed that I care. Even if I don't. Ponyboy loves books so I'm going to add his gifts into a huge dollhouse box and let him unwrap it so he doesn't figure out the slightest bit.

Now, for me I really like anything. If you get me food, marry me. I know they're partner material. Get me books, I read them faster than you can say "Quidi-. Wrong fandom.

Get me tickets to some random ass concert, I will go. My mom always taught me to be appreciative of anything and everything. Erick is the spoiled brat of the family. And he knows it damn well. Last year for our birthday, I got $75 dollars and Erick got $75 as well. Due to the expenses of our party, my mom wanted $25 from each of us. I willingly gave them while Erick cried and whined saying "It's my money!" and "I'm my own boss!". A bunch of bumbo mumbo.

And my mom went all ballistic on him. They had this huge fight and Erick ended up getting grounded for 3 months. He missed homecoming.

It was still pretty early. It was around 3 PM. So I decided to start putting up decorations. Mom is making us snacks as well. The guys have never tried Hispanic foods other than tacos and burritos. I told them those don't count as much.

My mom is making pupusas, baleiadas, nuegados, tamales, torta de pescado, and so much more. You say it, she makes it. The guys think we're ordering pizza. But they need to eat something other than gas station pizza. Two-Bit is bringing some beer over in a cooler and I let my mom know he's an adult. Darry is making some chocolate cake as well for the guys and my mom is making Abuelita hot chocolate. The Mexican one. Amazing.

While I was putting up decorations, the doorbell rang.

"Y/N, mira quien es," Mom asked me to go see who was at the door. It was really cold outside. I opened the door and saw Alex holding a huge trash bag and a tray.

"Hey, Alex! Let me help you with that." I grabbed the tray from his hand and invited him in. I went to the kitchen and put the tray on the already-full dining table. Alex came with his jacket off and he was wearing an ugly Christmas sweater. He went to the kitchen and greeted my mom.

"Hello, Ms. Gomez! Making your famous tamales I see?" Alex greeted my mom.

"Oh hello, Alex. I am. They'll be ready in a few hours. You can go to the living room for now. You've grown up so much. Those muscles look very bulky." My mom acknowledged. Alex went red from the compliments.

"Mami!" I scolded my mom and she giggled. I love my mom and all, but stop embarrassing people. I led Alex to the living room and continued putting up decorations. Alex helped me put banners up and clear out the living room. Taking all the clutter out and leaving only the sofa and TV there.