Sneak-out

Johnny is currently in the hospital right now. He got jumped, and it scared the gang pretty well. The Socs have no mercy for no one. The gang said they wanted to arrange a rumble. I think that was what it was called. Anyways right now we're praying nothing serious happened to Johnny. And guess who showed up, no one other than Alex and Erick. I swear to god one of these days.

I put my journal away and decided to call Dallas to come to pick me up. That was till I was interrupted.

You see, my ex-boyfriend, Alex, and my brother, Erick, have teamed up to make my life miserable. For example, I went back to school, for the first time after the fight. All eyes were on me. Considering word got around at school. And to prevent boys from talking to me, most importantly, Dallas Winston, I had to pretend me and Alex were dating. Which meant kissing. It has not been fun. And it's only been one day.

Anyways, back to the present, I got interrupted by Alex and Erick, storming into my room.

"Who you calling?" Alex and Erick demanded.

"None of your business. What's it to you?" I questioned them. They crossed their arms and cocked their eyebrows.

"Well, one, you're dating Alex," Erick said.

"Pretend dating, Erick, strictly pretend." I correct him. Erick rolls his eyes.

"Two, Ms. Gomez said you're not allowed to hang out with boys. And before you get smart, you can only talk to Erick and me." Alex continued.

"And, three, Winston equals bad news," Erick added. God, they're so strict.

"Well two reasons why I don't give a shit is one, Erick, I'm older than you, and two, Alex you're a friend, not a family member." I acknowledged. I saw Alex frown a little from calling him a friend, not my best friend.

"Well, you better obey. if not there will be consequences." Erick announced. This son of a bitch thinks he's the shit.

"Well, I already called my friend, and we're going to the out since it's a Friday. Also, mom permitted me." I added. Erick and Alex both frowned. Ha.

"Fine, but you better be back by 11," Erick informed me with a stern face. I shoved them out of my room and got ready. I was going to get hangout with a friend. I just didn't specify who and what we were going to do. So technically, I wasn't lying.

Pony's gang is going to visit Johnny at the hospital. Supposedly because the doctors said they will give Darry the results, because he's older, and two, his parents don't give a shit about him. Well, according to Dallas.

I waited for Dallas, who knew he should pick me up. Since I told him in our creative writing class. He was coming in another car though, so Erick or Alex couldn't recognize him. He said he'd be here at 5:30, and it was currently 5.

I decide to go to one of the playgrounds in town. By foot. I carry a switchblade with me. Dallas gifted it to me. He told me and I quote, "It's dangerous round' here, you should carry a blade," was his exact words. There was a mustang circling the field and started coming towards the playground. A group of boys got out of the Mustang. Stupid socs.

I'm not going to let these sons of bitches ruin my evening. And I most definitely will not let these guys think I'm intimidated by them. I got off the monkey bars and confronted them.

"What are you doing all by your lonesome?" One guy with rings asked me. He got closer to me and caressed my cheek. I swatted his hand away.

"Waiting for my boyfriend. Dallas Winton. Ever heard of him?" I lie. Dallas Winton is known and we are friends so it doesn't look or sound weird. The group tenses up when I mention Dallas. The guy just scoffs.