Back to Saving

God loves me so much that He decided to make my boyfriend my co-worker. But also God detests me so much. He decided to make Dallas my co-worker as well. Although Alex is doing this voluntarily I hate that Dallas looks at me with disgust. Like bitch don't be mad that you can't pull any bitches with that tiny ass dick.

I put my diary back in my locker and headed back to the Saver's Spot and started doing some homework. Yesterday Alex and Dallas both came in at the same time. Same job, same time. Dallas is doing community service and Alex just wanted to be here with me. But when he guards me, there are many eyes on me. Too many. I try not to get jealous cause there are girls far prettier than me over here but I came here to save not kill.

I'd be lying if I said Dallas wasn't a pain in the ass. Jeezus Christ, he needs more taking care of than the grade school kids here. He has probably tripped more times than I have made in an hour. He always has his eyes on me with such disgust. Like, get a girlfriend. Oh, wait. He can't get any.

And yes, I have kissed him before but that doesn't mean anything. That was purely so I could get Alex mad. if he makes up some random bullshit about me liking him, I have no choice but to knee him. I'm sorry but it's how we Hispanic women handle things.

Anyways, I wait for one of the lifeguards to get off before going to the deck. But Alex comes behind me and hugs me. He startles me from the sudden move but I embrace into his hug.

"You love when I hug you right?" Alex smirks. I scoffed.

"No, you love when you hug me." I correct. He smirks in response. He gives me a peck on my forehead and took a seat next to me.

"What do you want to do once we finish the shift?" Alex asks me.

"I am going to hit the mall. I need a dress for the New Years' party." I inform him. He gets up from his chair and checks the clock.

"It's 2:30. Shouldn't Winston be here by now?" Alex asks disgustedly. I roll my eyes.

"I think-" I started saying before I was so rudely interrupted.

"I'm here. So you better put that pout away Maguire." Dallas so rudely shows up.

I'd be lying if I said Dallas looks ugly. But with the whistle and no shirt, Jeezus Christ. These eyes are not virgins. But I try my best not to look at Dallas' perfect abs. Which I have mastered at this point.

We were all lifeguarding at the indoor pool. But this time we're guarding the teens' pool. This means all female eyes will be on Dallas and Alex. And that also calls for a protective mode for Alex. It's really rare if all three of us lifeguard the same pool at the same time. So he makes sure no one looks at me, including Dallas.

The alarm goes off. This means it's time to switch positions. I grab my towel, my whistle, and my pouch and walk to Pool 4 with Dallas and Alex behind me. I switch with Annie, who had just gotten scolded for not stopping the younger teens' from running on the deck.

She gets off one of the posts and sends Dallas a kiss. Dallas pretends to grab it. But once she left he pretends to shoot it at the garbage. I giggle and Alex just smirks. I take the post that's next to the diving board and sit there. The oldest ones here are the freshmans' and they pretend they're funny and everything.

Today, one of the freshmans' got on the biggest diving board there is. That's when I noticed which freshman it was. Oliver White. One of the hottest freshmen at my school. According to most people at school.

Oliver was prepping to jump off the diving board and everyone wanted to see him dive off.

He dived into the water and we heard cheers all over. Oliver is 5' 6" and the pool is 10 feet. Id like to see him get out. 10 seconds passed nothing. Another 5 seconds passed, nothing. I looked at Alex and Dallas. I blew my whistle and dived in. I saw Oliver. I grabbed him and pushed myself back up.

Dallas grabbed him from me and laid him on the deck while Alex went to seek help, just in case. I piched Olivers nose and gave him two artificial breaths. I tilted my head to listen or breathing. Nothing. I gave him another round of artificial breaths and listened for signs of breathing. There was a large group of freshman hovering over us, hoping Oliver would start breathing again.

Another round of artificial breaths. Still nothing. Another round. Zilch. ANother round. Zero. Another round and still nothing.

I did one more round and the bugger stuck his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my head and made sure it stayed there. I finally got up.

"Little pervert!" I screamed at him.

"Oh man! Hes in deep shit!" One of his friends yelled.

I grabbed him and dragged him out of the pool. I opened the door and dragged him outside. It was pretty chilly. I pushed him to the grass.

"And stay out!" I yelled at Oliver and his friends.

I made my way back to the pool. And all eyes were on me.

"Any funny business will not be tolerated," I announced. I think I saw some yellow stuff in the pool. Damn, I really am like my mom. I made my way back to my chair and concentrated on making sure not a single freshman even touched the diving board.

"Get down," Alex asked me. I got off of my chair and met him.

"What's up with that face?" Alex snorted. I gave him a death glare and he stopped laughing.

"Damn Y/N, even the little ones like you." Dallas mocked me.

"Shut it, Winston," I snapped. He put his hands up in surrender. He opened a lollipop and put it in his mouth. He did it so smoothly. Holy shit, Y/N! What the fuck is up with me? I went to the snack bar and grabbed water. I chugged it.

"Jeezus, Y/N take a break." Alex gulped. I went back to my post and did not go back down till we got switched. Once the clock went off I jumped off my post and went to the locker room. I changed back into my old clothes and started walking back to the car.

"Y/N wait!" Dallas shouted. He came strutting down the sidewalk to follow me.

"What's up?" I inquired.

"All the guards are going to the mall later, wanna come?" Dallas offered. He handed me a flyer with all the details.

"All the guards?" I questioned.

"All of them." He replied. I nodded and thanked him for the invitation. I started walking again till I got the flyer snatched from my hand.

"What's this?" Alex asked while reading the flyer.

"Lifeguards are going to the mall. I'm going, you?" I stated.

"I'll see. If I do go, ill pick you up." Alex said while kissing my cheek. I really loved his kisses.

We said our goodbyes and I was finally in my car.

This can't get messed up.

Or so I thought...