go

⚠️ WARNING: BODY-SHAMING ⚠️

"He was asking if I had seen you around. Look Y/N, right now he doesn't know, but eventually, someone will find out and snitch. So either you break up or this is over." Dallas says in a severe tone. My jaw opened because that sounded nothing like him. Then he gave me a weird chuckle.

"You just gave me an ultimatum and you're laughing?" I sigh. He continues laughing and grabs his chest.

"Wow, I'm a really good liar, am I not?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and scoff in disgust.

"Yeah, you'd make an amazing actor. Too bad you're not that pretty." I smirk and he scoffs. He gets closer to me and gets to my level.

"You weren't saying that last night..." Dallas mumbles. My eyes go wide open and I hit him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I begin speed walking but Dallas started catching up either way.

"Alright, fine. Deny it. But I still got the memory up here." Dallas points to his head. I simply chuckle.

"Look, I have no idea what to do. I mean, I love him but I don't love him and there's you that gives good sex." I mumbled that last part. Dallas seemed to have heard and he simply smirked and smacked my butt.

"Dallas!" I slapped him. He quickly held his face and smirked.

"Look, do whatever you want. I gotta go," Dallas started walking away. I scoffed and grabbed his shoulder.

"No way in hell, you're leaving without me," I start walking and hear Dallas chuckle and follow me.

We got to the Curtis' and I opened the door to see Alex and Erick sitting there with the gang. My eyes go wide and out of instinct I closed the door and took a deep breath remembering that Dallas was behind me. I looked back at him and said in a whisper,

"Go with whatever the hell Erick says, and let me talk," I whisper. I open the door and put on my best fake smile.

"Hi, guys!" I say a little too unnaturally. I go up to Alex and hug him and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Where were you, ma?" Alex whispered. The nickname made me want to fall to my knees and propose to him. It made my heart flutter and my heart fell to my stomach. I realized I hadn't responded to him and said,

"I had to meet someone at the diner and completely forgot," I whisper. I let go of him and say hi to everyone else. Dallas hadn't walked in yet. Thank the heavens.

"Oh alright," Alex looked semi-sad but semi-happy I had finally come back.

Then Dallas slams the door open and closes it very quietly.

"Wow, girls are some obnoxious bitches. You'd think one would wanna get down on you but then you find out they gotta a man." Dallas scoffs. I giggle very quietly thinking he was probably talking about me.

"Ya good, Dal?" Johnny inquired. Dallas looked at him with a flame in his eyes.

"Look at me, Johnny. Be a man, get a girl. Trust me you'll be happy. And get you one that'd love your sex-" Dallas smirks and I cover Johnny's ears.

"And we're done here, you can go take a nap now Dallas. I'm very sorry Johnny for that foul mouth Dallas has. I'll go make dinner." I let out a breath. Lord, Dallas talks like diarrhea is coming out of his mouth.

I went to the kitchen and looked at their fridge. It was bare. I decided to order a pizza and went to sit down with the gang. Darry got home and said hi to everyone.

"I gotta start on dinna y'all," Darry rushed to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, Darry. I ordered pizza." I yelled to the kitchen. Darry came into the living room with a worried look.

"Look Y/N, I don't have money for pizza right now-" Darry started getting worried till I interrupted him.

"It's okay, my treat. You've already done so much for me, don't worry about it." I said, putting his wallet in his pocket. He gave me a nice, warm hug.

"Well, what an angel. Am I right?" Soda smiled. I flicked his head and gave him a hug.

"So do we all get hugs if we compliment you?" Steve snickered. I rolled my eyes after he ruined such a peaceful moment.

It took a while for the pizza to arrive but when it finally did, the gang jumped up to answer the door. They opened the door and yanked the pizza from the delivery man and closed the door. I got up and opened the door again and gave him his money.

"I'm sorry for that. They are reckless." I handed him some tips and he smiled.

"Thank you, have a good evening, and happy New Year." The delivery guy leaves and I go to the dining room and see the gang already eating. I cleared m throat extremely loudly and the gang looked at me with their mouths full of pizza.

"You closed the door on the guy bozos. You guys are so immature." I scoff. I grab a disposable plate and get 3 slices of pizza. The gang just stare at me.

"What?"

"That's a lot of pizza for a girl." Dallas smirks. He's always smirking.

"Excuse me?" I scoff.

"You're gaining a little belly there, you should lower the food down."

"Dally stop, before I bust your ass." Alex got up and started confronting him.

"Alex stop. And you, I want to talk to you outside." I shoved a slice of pizza down my throat and pushed Dallas outside. We got outside and I throw my hands up. We went a little farther than outside just in case anything happened.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I yell.

"Well, what do you want? For me to lie to you? You're all lovey-dovey with that pansy-ass bitch knowin' damn well you want me." Dallas yells back.

"You self-absorbed, dickhead. Do you think I want you? If you want a confident-ass slut, go to the fucking bar. Go to your fucking house and get out of my sight." I scoff. For some reason, I'm being really dramatic but I can't seem to control myself.

"Why should I get a drunk slut when I have a sober one right here?" Dallas grins. My heart stops. No one has ever disrespected me like that. And I don't plan for it to continue.

"I don't give a fuck who you think you are. I actually thought you were nice and that can't you stoop that low, but my gut was beyond wrong. Please, just go." I whisper. I head back inside and close the door.

"Erick we gotta go," I mumble.

"Y/N, what happened?" Alex inquired. Before he could do anything, I shoved him off me and started walking home. It took a while for my brother to catch up.

"N/N, are you okay?" Erick asked.

"Please, just be quiet," I mumble. He nodded and put his arm around me.

We got home and I ran up to my room and locked my door. I lay in bed and thought about what Dallas had said. He was right. I had gained weight. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I appeared to be bloated but I was just gaining weight. I started to cry and let myself cry to sleep.