Chrismas Shopping

Christmas was in a week. One of the best holidays in my opinion. I loved when Erick, my mom, and I went to New York and go to all the stores with so little money we had. But we still made it count. Every year for Christmas, I buy everyone I know (and like) a gift. And this year I want to make amends with Dallas. I also want Alex and Dallas to become friends. because it's weird. I mean I talk to Dallas and I guess you can say we're friends but it gets weird when Alex wants to talk to me as well. Anyways I'm heading to the mall to buy some gifts for the gang, friends, and family.

Now that I have a job, I can spend as much money as I want on Christmas gifts and treat myself as well. I get up from my bed and get ready. It's getting pretty chilly here so I've started wearing a jacket. I grab my keys and start the car.

I start driving to the mall and turn the radio on. I blast some Elvis Pressley. One of my favorite songs by him has to be "Can't Help Falling in Love". Erick is currently with Pony and Johnny at Pony's house. Johnny admires Erick. Johnny said he loves me and Erick's thick accents. He asked me if I could teach him some Spanish and I said yes.

Once I arrived at the mall, I got out of the car and went inside. The food court was covered in Christmas decorations. It looked magical. Someone would think this came straight out of New York. I loved how the tree was so colorful something you rarely see in America. Americans tend to go with color schemes. I think Christmas should be all out.

I went to the first store, JCPenny, and ran straight to the men's section. The store was flooded with people looking for clothes and toys for family members. I went to the jacket section and looked at the jean jackets. Johnny said he really loved his jacket but it's been feeling a little small lately. I looked at some jackets till I could the perfect one. It had fur inside so he could be warm all the time. I also grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for him.

Then I started looking for some things for Pony. Pony was one of the younger ones so it would be easier to find clothes for him. He likes books so I'm going to head to the bookstore after this. I find him a zip-up hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I also get him cologne cause he stinks like horse shit. No offense Pony.

I get 2 flannels for Soda and a pair of jeans. I got him some socks as well, cause well. Boys and their hormones. I got Two-Bit a mickey mouse shirt and some socks as well. Hope he has fun.

I grabbed Darry the smallest shirt for him because he loves to flex his muscles and personally I love watching him do just that. I also get him a belt and a new pair of gloves for his job.

Now looking for stuff for Steve was interesting. Steve is what I call a special, kid. He loves shoving his face in chocolate cake. And he loves racing. So I got him a teddy bear that smells like chocolate, a blanket that has a huge car printed on it, and a chocolate-scented candle.

Then I looked for some stuff for Alex and Erick.

Alex needed a new jacket. I may or may not have stolen his favorite one, so I'm going to buy him a new one. There weren't any jackets in his size since I'm shopping so late but I did find a really cute quilted vest. Now, Alex loves his vests. No one knows it but he does. I buy him 2 new vests and a t-shirt.

As I was looking for some more things for Alex, I found a nice leather jacket that stands out. Authentic leather, new. Who wouldn't love beauty like that?

As I was observing the jacket, my mind went to a certain someone. Dallas Winston. He's had the same jacket ever since I met him. I think that's the only one he owns.

I check the price tag and it was on clearance. Who the hell would put this beauty in clearance? I look around and make sure no one I know is here and I snatch it. I put it in my shopping bag and continued looking for some things. Finally, I ended up finding a pair of dark pants to go with Alex's vest and a denim jacket for Dallas, and a ring for Dallas.