Birthday Plans

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I am not a virgin anymore. Should I be excited? I don't know. All I know is that there is some pain down there and I need to look for a job today before the barbeque. What kind of mom makes their children look for jobs on their birthday?

After I had written my daily journal entry, I made my way out of Alex's bedroom and left his house. His house was just a few houses away from mine, and luckily my Mom wasn't home yet. I ran upstairs and went into my room. Luckily Erick wasn't in the hallway, so I made it to my room. I sighed in relaxation.

"You're home late," A male voice said.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout at Erick. Fucking bitch scared me.

"Why are you in Alex's track hoodie?" Erick questioned me.

"I got cold," I respond lying.

"You guys did it. Holy shit." Erick assumes.

"You tell a fucking soul, I will kill." I threaten him. I push him out of my room and lay on my bed.

"So that you know, I knew the whole time," Erick shouted from his room.

"Shut the fuck up, dickwad!" I yell at him. I could hear him smirk.

It was around 8 AM, meaning Mom would be home in an hour. I got up from bed, but when I did that I immediately regretted it.

"Holy- Holy shit!" I scream in pain.

"Here's some acetaminophen for the pain. Happy Birthday." Erick walks into my room and throws a bottle of meds.

"Thanks, you too- Wait how the hell do you know this?" He covers his mouth with one finger and leaves my room.

I take two pills and chug some water. I get up and make some breakfast for us. After I go upstairs and take a shower. We were going to church and later to a bbq for my birthday today.
So I had to dress nicely. I decided to wear a (y/f/c) dress with white heels. I also packed a t-shirt, shorts, and some sneakers just in case we played some volleyball. As well as a swimsuit, just in case.

I made my way downstairs and Mom was already there. She noticed me and started walking up to me.

"Happy birthday, hija." My mom said hugging me. I hugged her back and she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks, Ma," I say.

"Where's Erick? I haven't seen him all morning." My mom asked me.

"Probably upstairs. ERICK, MOM CALLING YOU!" I shout. He came running down with just boxers on.

"Who, huh? When? Why? How? Wha?" He asked quickly.

"Put some clothes on pendejo," I smirk at him. But he returns a naughty one.

"Wouldnt be the first time you've seen a boy naked," My brother snitched. I gasped and ran up the stairs.

"I will murder you!" I yelled at Erick. I ran down the stairs and I saw my mom had a "young lady, you better explain" look.

"He was talking about when I accidentally caught Alex butt naked in the boy's locker room." I lied to her.

"Uh-huh." She went upstairs and I decided to watch some TV.

30 minutes later, my mom and Erick finally come downstairs.

"Mom, can we please leave now?" I groaned to my mom. I wanted to leave, so I could leave church early. Wait what? That wasn't worded right.

I wanted to go to church, so I could leave church early. So then I could go to my job interview and after to the bbq. Phew. My brain needs a break.

My mom grabbed the keys, her bible, and a hymn book. I don't know what the hell that's called.