Rendezvous

Johnny, Pony, Erick, and I are going to the mall today. I had to invite Erick because Alex couldn't go and Dallas is going. If that son of a bitch gets me pissed off again I will slap the fucking headlights out of him. Mom gave Erick and me,$30 each, to buy some clothes and to go to the food court.

Erick and I went to the mall. Our mom had dropped us off. We went to find Johnny and Pony at the food court. There was a large group with them when we found them. Erick stiffened a little. I relaxed. There was nothing to be scared about. I want to show Dallas I'm not scared of a little pansy like him.

"Hey Y/N! Who this?" Johnny asked me.

"Hey, guys! This is my twin brother, Erick." I introduced Erick to them although Pony already knew him because of track.

"Well, this is the gang." Pony introduced them. I got scared. I saw a lot of gangs back in New Jersey.

"Excuse me, gang?" I asked.

"Cmon Johnny, you didn't say she was going to be here." I heard that oh-so-familiar voice.

"Hello, Dallas, nice to see you too," I responded sarcastically.

"He's the guy you threw the ice cream at?" Erick asked me. I nodded proudly.

"Well, where are we headed to first?" Soda, the guy who I had met at the DX, asked.

"JCPennnys!" I said. They all groaned. That's what happens for taking a girl to the mall to hang out.

--------------------

After many stores later, we were finally going to be able to eat. My stomach was growling for food.

We had decided to go to Pizza Hut because we were all in the mood for some pizza. Dallas had been extra annoying but I ignored it. I mean I can't blame him either. I threw ice cream at him and he had to pay for it.

We ordered 4 pizza pies and 9 sodas. I was really hungry so I ate 4 slices of pizza. Soda saw how I devoured the pizzas and he congratulated me. Some woman came to our table and said it wasn't ladylike. I told her she can kiss my ass because I don't give a fuck. I saw Dallas cock an eyebrow when I told the lady that. The woman told me to get some manners.

It got pretty boring after that but we went to Record Store. I wanted one bad. But I didn't have enough money. So we left and went to the arcade.

My favorite game is Pac-Man, which was also the only game I was good at. Dallas tried to show me "how it's done" but he miserably failed to show that.

"I thought you were going to show me how it's done." I cocked an eyebrow at Dallas.

"Well, I think that soda is messing with my brain," Dallas said flirtatiously. Holy shit, this guy was disgusting! I just left to go get some candy.

I decided to go to the record store again and ask them to hold the record I wanted for me. But when I got there I saw someone. Alex. With the record I wanted. I didn't want to say anything so I ran back to the arcade.

"Holy shit Y/N! You look like you've seen a ghost. You okay?" Erick asked me. The gang started coming towards us.

"I'm fine, thanks. Can we go now?" I asked Erick.

"Sure, we can call Mom on the pay phone," Erick replied. We said our goodbyes to the gang and went to the food court. Erick called Mom. And in 10 minutes she was already here.