Friend, Once Again

SMUR WARNING ⛔️
SELF HARM WARNING ⛔️

Alex invited me to his house earlier today. And he also kissed me while he asked me, so I'm guessing it's something serious. I still have about 2 hours left to get ready. I'm glad Alex and Dallas are friends. It got weird in the beginning and with all the hanging out behind my back, but it's all good in the end.

I went upstairs to put my journal on my bedside. I went to the bathroom and checked my hair. I think it needed a little, umph. I decided to straighten/curl my hair. I went back to my room and looked through my closet. I decided to wear some mom jeans and a purple sweatshirt and a white turtleneck.

I went to my bathroom and stripped myself. I got into the shower and bathed myself. I had to wash my hair today so I decided to use my (favorite scent) shampoo. I got bored so I started singing.

🎵Billie Jean is not my lover🎵

🎵She's just a girl claiming I am the one🎵

🎵But the kid is not my son🎵

🎵She says I am the one but the kid is not my son🎵

"Shut the fuck up. You sound like a dying horse." Erick grunted.

"Shove off, Erick." I barked back. I could hear him give me the finger.

I was getting out of the shower when I got a thought. A dirty thought. An unholy thought.

I looked around for a razor and found one. Unused and New. Rad.

I snatched that sit and shaved my legs and well, you know. It's good to have precautions.

Once I was done, I washed my hands and changed into my outfit. It was cold so I would say it was weather appropriate. I went to the bathroom and blowdried my hair. After, I curled/straightened my hair.

Once I was ready I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen. I may or may not have worn lingerie. I grabbed an ice cream bar from the freezer. The last one to be exact.

"Put it back in the freezer." I heard a deep voice say behind me. It was Erick.

"Noh," I said in his face. He got serious. He grabbed my wrist and attempted to snatch my ice cream.

"Forgot I play badminton?" I mock him. He gives up and flips me off as I chuckle.

I grab a seat on the couch and played some Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson. I grabbed a book and started reading, humming to the tune. Erick came back down, sitting right next to me. He snatched the remote control from the coffee table and went to the cartoon channel.

This is the most normal I've seen him in my life. Erick is known for ruckus and trouble. He has a lot of energy. I do too, but he just overdoes it.

Erick eyed me up and down in a suspicious manner. I eye him up and down for eyeing me up and own. I then notice he's not wearing pants.

"Go put fucking pants on, you dipshit!" I moan out. He rolls his eyes.

"Noh," He mocks me. I roll my eyes. We are twins.

"Why don't YOU go?" Erick snaps.

"Because I'm a lazy ass and don't want to. Bitch," I whisper. He goes upstairs and I give him the middle finger.