Apologies

I just woke up from a deep sleep. According to my mom, I was kicked, not punched in the head. Alex hasn't come by and Erick has been apologizing for the past 3 days. It's not huge, but the doctor says I could've gotten a concussion.

I finished writing in my journal and placed it on my nightstand. My mom has been bringing me some caldo. (Best food ever in my opinion.) Erick has been bringing me my homework from school and Johnny and Pony bring me my Creative Writing assignments. My mom doesn't have a problem with boys coming to the house as long as she knows. As if I'd sneak a boy in.

The doctor said I could go back to school on Thursday which was tomorrow as much as I loved sleeping in and getting food delivered right to my ed. I missed school. I missed talking to my friends and getting into trouble. I mean just laying in bed is boring.

Erick and I have finally made up. But he keeps asking if I'm ever going to forgive Alex. As much as he loves me and would not talk to Alex, he did want to talk to him. They were friends after all. I told him when the time came, I would forgive him but he could talk to Ale in the meantime. I don't want him to include me in anything that means interacting with Alex.

Jossy had left the morning she had dropped me off at school, due to something going on in the lab at her college. She called me and asked me if I was okay. I would say our relationship is improving.

My mom, on the other hand, is going crazy packing meds I'm going to have to take to school and making sure impersonally escorted by Erick to every class. Which is embarrassing. I mean who wants to be caught being fucking escorted by your twin? I tried to convince her but she didn't take it. She said I got into this problem for talking to boys so now Erick has to prevent me from that.

It's currently 6 PM and I'm waiting for my mom to bring me dinner, that's when I hear someone marching up the stairs. My bedroom door swings open, revealing Alex. I am going to kill Erick one of these days.

"Get out, Maguire," I say nonchalantly, my eyes focusing on a book I was reading.

"Look Y/N we don't have time, it's your brother," He didn't even have to keep talking cause by then I was outside. My brother was there laying on the ground, sleeping. I almost burst into laughter. Oh god, they thought they could fool me. I tried to get inside but Alex was blocking the entrance.

"Get out of the way, Maguire," I mumble into his ear. He shifts from the erotic whisper. His guard was done so I shoved him out of the way and ran back up to my room. Oh my lord buys. Think we're so gullible. I go back to my book. But that's when Erick and Alex both come in together. I don't bother looking up from my book but that's when it was snatched out of my hands.

"Give it back, Erick," I yell at Erick. He isn't bothered by the way I react to him and just stands there.

"Not till you forgive Alex, " Erick replies. Alex looks down not trying to maintain any eye contact with me.

"Bullshit," I reply snatching the book back and laying down on my bed.

"Come on Y/N the tension is thick. You have to admit it." Erick begs me.

"For the love of La Rosa De Guadalupe, I will not forgive him. At least not now. At this point, you're just forcing me." I clap back. These motherfucking boys don't understand. Erick just scoffs and Alex sighs in failure.

"Well, then we thought we had to do this just in case Plan A didn't work," Erick sighed. What was he talking about? Were they going to kidnap me? Holy shit, drug me? Rape me? No, I don't think so.

They make me sit down on my bed and leave the room. They come in minutes later, in costumes? They came in a Grease-themed costume. Erick was Sandy Olsson and Alex was Danny Zuko. Hilarious! I snatched my Polaroid and took a picture of them. And they had noticed.