What The F&@#??

The alarm doesn't wake Nova up. No, she'd been awake for several hours now staring into space, dreading the day her senior year started.

Sure, she should be happy. Her final year of Hell and she'll never see her classmates again, however it was different this year. Over the summer, Nova's most recent show Blinded By My Monsters gained loads of popularity, and the cats out of the bag; she's an actor!!

The only thing keeping her from dropping out was the fact that if she dropped out, her mortal enemy Milani Zaro would tell the whole school something happened to her like pregnancy or something that could ruin her reputation.

Plus, it was the only time she was allowed to torment Milani outside of work, because of course, they both play semi main characters on the show. 

Milani has been ruining Nova's life since the beginning of time. Her long brown hair is always styled to absolute perfection, her makeup always makes her honey brown eyes stand out, her 5'10 self looks like a model every day and every single imaginable thing about her is perfect.

Except her personality of course. 

Nova finally gets up and makes herself a cup of coffee. She lives in a trailer alone, meanwhile Milani lives in a literal mansion with dozens of servants. 

She's deathly afraid of paparazzi being at the school, but fuck it Nova will look hot enough that she won't even mind. 

She styles her wolf cut into a faux mullet and puts on a black Led Zeppelin tank top with black cargo jeans. She adds silver jewelry and walks out her trailer. 

As she waits for the bus, she thinks about Milani. 

And how she has to be prepared for anything Milani sends her way this year. It's senior year and Milani's definitely going to make it Nova's personal hell. 

She gets on the bus and finally gets to school. 

She gets off the bus to see that she was correct. She gets stared down by every student she passes, which is very uncommon considering she's been an outcast since the beginning of time. She gets to her locker and finds her best friend Jennie. God blessed them this year by giving them lockers next to each other.

They both whip out their schedules and compare classes. 

"Are you kidding? We have no classes together?" Complains Jennie. 

"Do you know if Gareth has any classes with us?" Nova lowers her voice as she sees Gareth holding hands with Milani as they walk down the hallway, getting everyone's attention. 

See, Gareth, Nova and Jennie were a trio for all three years of high school, they were best friends, and now he betrayed Nova. Everyone in school and outside of school knew about their rivalry. 

Cast interviews are the absolute worst, so they don't even try to hide their snarky comments, which made the internet connect the dots pretty quickly. 

Milani was the queen of Lakeside High, so her and her best friend ruled the entire school, which meant getting stares by everyone was normal. 

"What the FUCK??" Nova let out, which made practically the entire student body look at her, but she didn't care. She was fuming. 

She grabbed Jennie's hand and dragged her to a less crowded hallway. 

"I'm not going crazy right? You saw them holding hands?" asks Nova exasperatedly. 

Jennie nods her head like crazy, "Yes I saw that!! Is that why he's barely spoken to us this summer?" and sighs. "I knew we were growing apart but why would he betray you like this?"

They start walking back to their lockers. "It's not entirely his fault. I bet that witch Milani manipulated him."

Milani only confirmed this when she gives Gareth a passionate and long kiss before leaving him at his locker and winking at Nova. She smiles smugly before walking off to her locker. 

Nova walks over to Gareth and shuts his locker door. 

"Hey- what the hell?" He says to her as she walks away. She flips him off before turning around and telling him, "We're done, our friendship's over."

Nova walks back to Jennie and they start walking towards their classrooms silently.