Sara? What Are You Doing Here???

It's Saturday evening. Nova's been home for about an hour now. She's in her pj's with a notebook in her hand, trying to draft up what she would say to Jennie. 

She completely understands why Jennie is mad. Her best friend told her specifically not to believe that Milani doesn't actually like her and Nova goes and completely ignores that advice. 

Well technically she didn't pursue it, they were fake dating. But Jennie can't know that. 

Nova ripped out and balled up the most recent draft she'd been working on and threw it in the recycling bin. She misses. 

She stands to pick it up and as she threw it into the bin, she decided to just go and improvise. 

Nova leaves her trailer in her pajamas and speed walks to Jennie's trailer. 

She gets there and profusely knocks on her door.  

After about 45 seconds, Jennie opens the door. She seemed distraught. Her tinted lipstick was slightly smudged, her hair was a little messy, her blouse's first few buttons were undone, actually some of her buttons were even on the wrong hole, making her shirt lopsided. 

She was slightly panting. 

Nova decided to ignore all of that and just went into her speech. 

"Jennie listen I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you but you have to understand-"

"yeah yeah it's ok, we're friends again, whatever." Jennie interrupted her and goes to close the door. 

Nova pushes the door back open. "Wait so you're just excusing me?" Jennie shrugged. Nova noticed that she couldn't see one of Jennie's arm. 

Something was weird. Nova pushed the door open as far as she could and barged in before Jennie could do anything. 

"h-hey!" Jennie protested.

Nova looks to see Jennie's hand covering Sara's mouth. 

Sara was also in her bra. Hair equally as distraught as Jennie's.

Nova stood in pure shock. How long have they been hooking up for? This explains why Jennie was so easy to let their argument go. See, not only does Nova talk constant shit about Milani, but Jennie talks constant shit about Sara. And it went both ways. 

Sara takes Jennie's hand off her mouth and holds it close to her chest. 

"Nova please please please don't tell Milani. She would go crazy. She's already distraught after her main support system left." After some non verbal prompting, Sara says, "Me. I'm the support system."

Nova sighs. 

"Look Nova, I know you're dating Milani, but please, for her mental health, don't tell her." Sara says.

Nova shakes her head in confusion. "How long has this been going on?" 

The two girls look at each other. "This is only our second time." Jennie says. "It was the day all four us got into a fight. You and Milani left, and me and Sara started talking. We kinda had a connection so we started hanging out more, and one thing led to another."

"I won't tell anyone." Nova says. She looks to Jennie. "So are we good?"

Jennie has a smile of relief. "Yeah. We're good."

"Good." Nova starts walking out the door. As she leaves, she bumps shoulders with Jennie. "Hypocrite." Nova teasingly mumbles to Jennie. Jennie smiles before closing the door.

Nova goes back home. She can't stop thinking about Sara and Jennie. 

She tries to take her mind off by looking over her script for tomorrow. Milani and Nova kiss. Nova looks at the schedule email Davison sent. They're filming all of Nova's scenes tomorrow, plus an extra day for any reshoot's they'll do.