Doesn't She Deserve Her Hangover?

Nova parked near her trailer and hauled the now almost asleep Milani towards her place. Nova fiddles with the keys, struggling to both open the door and keep Milani upright. She finally opened the door and practically shoved her enemy inside. 

Nova went to go get a glass of water to help with the half asleep girl's future hangover, but hesitated. 

Does she really need water? Isn't a huge hangover everything Milani deserves and more?

Nova kept going and got Milani a glass of water. She wanted her alive at least.

She gave the glass to Milani, who seemed to be fixated on the interior of the place. 

Nova cleared her thought and the girl jumped, as if she didn't know Nova was there. "N-Nova?" She slurred. Oh yeah, she was wasted. 

"Yep yep it's me. C'mon lets get you to bed." Nova uncomfortably comforted her. 

"Burn in hell" Milani weakly responded.

Nova resisted the urge to punch her in the face. She won't make that mistake again, plus she was drunk, it wouldn't be a fair fight. 

Nova took Milani's jacket off and tucked her into her bed, which was harder than any AP math exam you could give her. 

The other girl, who was half asleep, continued to wiggle around in the bed, and take some more layers off to get comfortable, and finally, she lay there peacefully, eyes closed, in a tank top and some small tight shorts she had worn underneath her outfit. 

Nova stood there unknowing of what to do. She wasn't going to bother the girl anymore, and just left here there under her covers. 

She went through a pile of papers until she found a script. 

It was the last episode of the second season of Blinded by my Monsters, which they were to film on Sunday. She flipped to her dialogue and looked at the highlighted parts. Nova grabbed her pack of cigs and a lighter, and walked over to the window sill.

She sat on the edge of the window, and put her legs up. She then lit a cig and started reading her dialogue in her head, occasionally whispering the lines she needed more help remembering. 

After looking through the entire episode, her eyelids started feeling heavy, and her body signalled it was time to sleep. She sluggishly went to her closet and changed out of her sports bra into a loose AC/DC tee.

She looked over to Millani, who looked so peacefully asleep, Nova almost didn't hate her guts. 

Almost.

Nova didn't even bother brushing her teeth, she just walked over to the other side of the bed and layed down, desperate to satisfy her fatigue.