Epilogue

3 Years Later:

Milani spun around, showing Nova her dress. 

"Soooooo, what'd you think? You like?"

Nova's jaw drops when she looks at Milani's pure white satin dress, and her pearls and diamonds sparkling on her girlfriend's neck and ears. Her hair done up with pearl clips holding it in place.

"I love it. Mil you look absolutely stunning."

Nova hears the staff run around trying to organize the entrance of their cast. The cast of the show had been invited to the Met Gala following the success of their show.

Milani blushes. "Come on, stand next to me" and pulls Nova towards her to stand in front of a mirror. 

Nova's black gown contrasts against Milani's white dress. Nova's hair is down, with black gems on her fingers and a feather clip in her hair, and heavy black makeup on her eyelids.

Nova grabs Milani's hand and the two girls jump up and down in excitement. 

"I can't believe this is real. Milani we fucking made it"

"We fucking made it" Milani whispered back. 

A short woman with a headset and clipboard rushed into their changeroom and told the two girls their limo to the Met Gala was here. 

Them and the other cast ran into their limo, screams of excitement followed the whole ride to the gala. 

They heard the gala before the saw it. Well, they saw the crowd outside the gala too. But anyways.

The limo door opens and the screaming is amplified. Hands are reaching past the red line for the crowds. One hand plucks a feather off Nova's dress.

She looks at Milani. "Fucking imbeciles."

"How much do you think they'll sell that feather for?" Milani says while hiding a laugh behind her hand.

"at least $30 you know."

They reach the doors and Milani and Nova grab each others hands, smile and take a breath before walking through the doorway. 

They can feel their entire future ahead of them, right in this moment.

A/N: omfg guys

im so sorry for this shitty chapter. Um we're done. I told you guys i have no idea how the fuck I finish this story so if y'all have complains literally write the alt ending in the comments or somehting and i'll change it for y'all.

I love you sluts so so much.