The Real Date. Not Fake Dating. Real. (Part 1)

First Person: Nova.

School finally finished, which felt like actual eternity. Jennie came back home with me to help me get dressed.

I looked through my clothes. I. Have. Nothing. To. Wear.

I frantically looked through my closet and dresser and I have absolutely nothing.

Jennie sits on my bed looking at me run around everywhere.

"Just wear something normal." She suggests.

"Normal??!!" I shriek at her. "Jennie I have to look jaw dropping!!"

Jennie laughed. "Why? I thought you didn't care about this date."

"I don't, Jennie, but I have to look drop dead gorgeous.... so that she drops dead...and I don't have to deal with her anymore." Duh.

I look over all my clothes one more time before I decide to wear a tight leather vest with a white lace full sleeved shirt underneath and low waisted y2k flared light blue jeans with a chain on the side.

I do my heavy makeup, style my wolf cut and turn to Jennie for approval.

"Accessories."

"Right, of course." I mumble under my breath.

I layer my jewelry, put on some tinted gloss and grab my purse. I'm about to leave before Jennie stops me.

"Girl it's 3:30, you have until 5:00"

I groan before going back to my room.

I decide to finish some assignments I had. 

I finished 2 out of the 5 assignments I had when I heard a knock on my door. I open it to see Milani. I guess I looked confused because Milani told me it's 5.

I sigh, go get my purse, and quietly mumble under my breath, (but loud enough for Milani to hear), "Who the fuck plans a date on a Monday?"

Milani gives me a glare before rolling her eyes. We walk to the parking lot, and I finally have a chance to look at Milani's outfit and trust me when I say that my knees lost all strength for a second. Milani dresses very feminine. The only time she didn't was during the show. 

Today however, she was wearing a black dress that went to her knees with a very low cut neckline. On top of that she was wearing a sheer black sleeveless cardigan that went to her toes. She looked amazing. 

 Milani walks over to the passenger's side to open the door for me. Chivalry isn't dead! That's surprising. 

She waits till I'm seated to close the door and get to the passenger's side. 

After 4 minutes of silent driving I ask, "Where are we going."

"You'll see." Milani mindlessly says. Ok. That's totally not scary.

The more I thought about this, the more I realised I agreed to a date with a girl I don't even like and she could so easily take me to a organized murder spot and kill me in such a clean way that no one would ever suspect her. 

We finally get to...an escape room. 

Ok. Sure. I totally don't have claustrophobia. Been trapped in a room with my enemy for an hour is my favourite way to pass the time. Duh. 

We get inside and pick out a room theme to go into. I chose Murder Mystery- Where you have to solve the case while trying to get out of the rooms.

Milani however, chooses Pirate Prisoner. where you have to get out and steal as much gold as you can at the same time, and since she's paying, we're doing that one. To be honest, I won't even fight her if she's paying for this whole hour.