♫♪Papa-Paparazzi ♪♫

The rest of their first day was the same as the beginning of the school day, though it moved by faster than the first half. Milani and Nova had to meet up after school, because during their lessons, they got an email from Matt Davison telling them their shooting scene has been moved up to the end of the week. He also needed proof of the two of them dating, which hurt Nova a little because she thought he had at least some trust in her. 

Nova and Milani drove after school to a malt shop, Nova's favourite diner, because of how vintage it looked. Milani parked and got out to go to Nova's side of the door and open it for her. 

"M'lady" Milani said while holding her hand out.

"M'lord" Nova said while taking her hand. They'd been getting more comfortable doing that.

They went inside and sat at the booth farthest from the door, next to some floor to ceiling windows. 

They took some photos of them on the date to send to their boy Matt and tried their best to make small talk before a waitress came and took their order. Nova got a chocolate brownie double fudge ice cream with extra chocolate drizzle and KitKat chunks sprinkled on top, and Milani got a strawberry milkshake with strawberry cheesecake with chunks of strawberry on the side. 

Both of them hated the other's order. 

Of course they did. 

"Ok we need to make a plan for practising our scrips. I have all my lines memorised, what about you?" Milani asked while scraping all the  strawberry jelly off her cheesecake on to the side of her plate with her strawberries. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nova asked with the most judgemental look in the history of the world.

"None of your business" Milani shot back. "Do you have your lines memorized?" She asked again.

Nova nodded while shoving as much ice cream into her mouth as she possibly could. 

"Ok. So we just need to work on our comfort level. I think we're doing better than before. We hold hands and I can do this without you slapping me in the face." Milani said with a smile before sliding her foot up and down Nova's calf. 

Nova froze. A slight blush on her cheeks, as well as a chocolate mustache above her lip. Milani laughed and took a photo before Nova could protest. 

"Hey!" She said muffled while trying her best to wipe the chocolate off. She was failing.

Milani started laughing harder, before taking the napkin out of Nova's hands and trying to wipe the ice cream.

"Hold still" Milani said, before taking her other hand and holding Nova's face still. Nova looked at Milani's concentrated face, and really focused on her features. her long eyelashes with a small clump of mascara on one of the lashes, the reflection of someone walking by in her eyes, her lips, slightly stained by the strawberry glaze, and her red tongue poking out on the side as she tried her best to wipe the chocolate off.

Then she pulled away. 

Both girls hadn't realised that someone had taken a photo of them. Multiple actually. 

Nova cleared her throat and said "hey they released the first episode of the new season."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, it has pretty good reviews so far. Do you know what episodes we're in?" Nova was so clearly trying to change the subject, and Milani let her. 

"Uhhh, no idea, I think maybe the fourth, fifth and seventh one."

"Yeah, explains why we're moving the filming days up."

"Yeah."

They both finished their deserts in awkward silence, before quickly paying (and tipping) and going their separate ways.

A/N: Third chapterrrrrrrrr 

I love Lady Gaga