A Chanting Night in the Clear River

Notice

This book may have chapters containing elements of abuse, crime, violence, or triggers that could be harmful or traumatizing to some. Reader discretion is advised.

First part of Some Flowers Bloom Only At Night.

The ff is also posted on my AO3 account.

This is a work of fanfiction featuring characters, setting, and world from the novel, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, owned by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu. I do not claim any ownership of them or the GDC universe.

The fanfiction is entirely my own creation, and it is not purported or believed to be part of MXTX's story canon. All of this is purely for entertainment and has nothing to do with the official plot.

I am grateful to MXTX-juju for her amazing stories, for without her books, my story would not exist.

"I never promise 'Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!', just... I'm writing for myself, if you like it, then read it, if you don't like it, then drop it" (MXTX, 2018, Postscript).

Thank you for the votes and comments! But please, at least don't comment if you are typing of something very disrespectful.

I write stories without disrespecting readers. Please do the same. Let us read without disrespecting the writer.

Thank you kindly.

Happy reading!

Visit chandrialilly's "Conversations" for more Notice.