Chapter-2

[Vegas P.O.V]

I went down to our dining table to find Macau and Pete trying to feed a hyperactive Venice. Making Venice complete his food daily is similar to being in a war. As soon as that lil demon saw me he put his arms towards me, as if telling me to save him from his Papa and Uncle. I know your tricks baby. Other times you don't like to stay in my company and now when situation isn't in your favor, you want me.

"U are too smart my baby but daddy knows you well" I said while looking at him from the door.

Then, I went towards them and kissed my Pete and Venice while saying "Baby you need to eat this and then we'll go out to play together with uncle Macau". Macau shot me a glance full of question but didn't look into my eyes. While Pete just squished my hand while having a smile on his face.

I went to Macau to give him a hug and said "Good Morning my amazing Bro". He just Hmmmed. "Stop sulking Macau. Hia is sorry. Hia won't do it again".

"Who's sulking? I'm grown up now", he answered all flustered. I could see he was trying but not so hard to hide that he's hurt. So I just said "Yesterday was my fault. I should have let you both know but I had to keep the business partner company no matter how annoying it was. Do you think I preferred to do it?"

"I know hia. This is not first time. But where were you that even Nop didn't have any idea? You should have at least let P'Pete know. He was so tensed."

"It's okay Macau. Let's not bother Vegas about it now. I'm pretty sure he's suffering from his hangover headache. Vegas come eat breakfast and then take the medicine. Today's Saturday. So when the three of you go out, make sure to bring the groceries", said Pete. I know very well that he's trying his best to keep his curiosity for later cause to him Our Family Bonding is always top priority.

"I don't..." I cut Macau's words before he could finish. "Let's go out to play. It's been a long time. Pete will you join us?" But Pete said he has some work so he can't go and then we all finished our breakfast while chatting. I got to know about Macau's Fest performance and when I saw in video how excited he was while playing the role of DJ, I felt so contended.

I wish I could enjoy these family moments for forever...

[Pete's P.O.V]

The current atmosphere around the house is lot lighter than it was before. After getting Venice ready, I told the nanny to pack Venice's bag and look after him for a moment.

I went to our room, only to find Vegas deep into his thoughts, while leaning onto the balcony. He didn't even notice my presence. I thought to myself 'Why are you so absent minded these days Vegas? What is bothering you so much?'

I couldn't take a step forward cause I was literally mesmerized by this man. He was just wearing his black tight jeans with short sleeved white t-shirt, in which his hand muscles were just flexing. He was also wearing our couple necklace that he himself had made it for us on our 2nd Anniversary. I swear I have never seen a man effortlessly so hot.

"Hot!", a whisper came out of my mouth without me noticing and he looked at me with an amused face

"Hot!", a whisper came out of my mouth without me noticing and he looked at me with an amused face. Whenever I look into his eyes, I always feel like it's a bottomless ocean in which I keep drowning.

He slowly approached towards me and placed his hand on my waist and lifted me up. Before I could say anything, He kissed my lips. He was in no hurry. He just kept pressing his lips on mine, taking his time. Then he licked my lip softly, as if asking for my permission. At that moment I simply forgot about my determination to act like I'm punishing him, by not allowing him to get his ways with me, for he had done a mistake by hiding things from me.

I felt my knees go weak and I parted my lips. He sucked my upper lips and then entered his tongue in my cavity. It first started out slowly and then he started to dominate over me with his kiss. I let him devour me. His other hand held my nape while I gripped his hair with my one hand and let the other roam freely on Vegas' back to feel his well defined muscles. There was no more beauty left in that kiss but only desire. It was getting hard for me to breathe and I tried to break free. But he didn't let go. Rather bit me hard on my lower lips and I could feel the taste of rust. "Ahh! Ve..gass" He licked the blood on my lips and and sucked it heard. All I could do was let out another moan and mess up his perfectly styled hair by strengthening my grip on it.

We both were short of breath and when I looked into those deep ocean like eyes that were looking at me with so much love and desire, I just pulled him into a hot kiss with both of our lips crashing and tongue dancing in the rhythm of lust. His hands started unbuttoning my shirt while we both fought for dominance. Before we could get into something dangerous, we heard a voice "Hia Lets go! Oh! Oh Shit! Oh! I'm sooo sorry. Venice close close your eyes. Oh God! Close the Door!!"

We both separated. Still panting and our foreheads connected together and smile on our face. We both composed ourselves and looked at each other.

And, We were a mess.

Vegas tried to pull me closer "Pete..." I could tell from his eyes what he's trying. "Vegas your brother literally saw us like this and went downstairs. Common don't make him wait. It's so embarrassing."

"Well it wasn't my fault that someone couldn't take his eyes and hands off me, and forgot to close the door", Vegas said with his signature smirk. I really wanna punch this bastard now.

'How am I gonna face Macau? It's so embarrassing!' I thought to myself

"There's nothing to worry my Love. As if it's the first time? Moreover he's an adult" said Vegas.

'Wait, What! When will I get over my habit of think out loud '

"Never" replied Vegas.

Shit I once again did it...

"Vegas get ready and go down. Don't forget to have some great brothers' time" I then brought a list from the drawer and said "Don't forget to bring these. Tonight You're gonna cook my Love" I said with the brightest smile I could offer.

He said, "As You Wish My Lord. But I need a reward for behaving myself". Then with his low seductive tone Vegas spoke, "Pete you should get it ready for me tonight",  while fixing his hair and looking into my eyes through the mirror. It was as if he was looking into soul.

I could only gulp and not speak a word...

While he kissed my head and was proceeding to go downstairs, I said, "Vegas tonight we have to have a good talk. You know that I'm not joking. So don't even try to find your way out."

"Yes Love" He looked at me with a smile and then went downstairs.

Vegas I need to know if my speculations are correct. Are you once again entering into the life that we have left behind?....

________________________________________________________

Note: Sorry for my mistakes in English.

U all can see that the author here is inexperienced. Lemme know your thoughts that will help me out 😄