Chapter-21

{Before chapter starts I'll say that a very very very small mature part is there within the sign "⚠️". It can't be called mature at all. But some might find these things a bit uncomfortable so this sign will let them know the portion.

Enjoy the chapter and PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER}

.

.

[3rd P.O.V]

For both Vegas and Pete, the day started like any other normal days. They woke up early as usual like any other weekdays, finished their morning routines and got ready for the office. The only difference was that unlike other days their small interactions full of love were missing.

After finally making their little devil Venice complete his breakfast, they could head for the office. Pete intentionally kept ignoring Vegas and all the approaches that Vegas made since waking up, were thrown into the drain....

"Pete will you join me for a sparring session?"

"Vegas I want to do Yoga today. Not in the mood for boxing."......

"Pete shall I feed you cause it's hard for you to have breakfast while feeding our hyperactive Venice."

"No need. Oh! Mac hold Venice tightly. Don't let him crawl around!!"......

"Pete let me drive you to the office."

"I can drive on my own Vegas."

"I'm not telling it for myself. Pete we should be considerate about the environment too." Vegas gave his puppy eyes to Pete.

"I have a morning meeting Vegas. And it's in the opposite direction. So no need".....

Pete sat on his BMW and drove it away while Vegas kept staring until his eyes lost the sight of Pete's car. Meanwhile Macau got inside his car and sat on the passenger's seat.

"Since you wanna be a nature guy. Give me a lift to the Uni Hia."

"Oh Surely!"

At first it was a bit awkward for both of the brothers but Macau was the one to take the initiative to break the ice.

"Sorry for being harsh at you Hia. But I was truly disappointed and angry because of your actions. Believe me I meant it when I said that I won't leave you alone if you hurt my Phi."

"I know Mac. Thank You for throwing some senses to this stupid brother of yours." Vegas smiled.

"Hia I still haven't forgiven you. I'll forgive you only after you make it up to P'Pete. Okay! I can't tolerate seeing P'Pete sad."

"Mac I'm really happy to know that you care for Pete so much."

"Why not? Phi's our family. He was the only one there to support us during our lowest moments. I'll always be there for him."

Vegas took a deep breath before speaking, "Mac I feel at ease cause I know that I have you, who'll protect Pete if something ever happens to me. Promise me that you'll take care of him if something ever happens to me."

"Come on Hia your love is your responsibility. Don't burden me with taking care him. You have to be there for your lover, your son and... me too. And why are you talking such nonsense? Don't you dare leave us. If you'll then I will never forgive you." Macau became emotional while saying this and his pitch got raised.

Vegas let out a laugh. "Of course I won't leave you. But you know right there is no guarantee of our lives in the underworld."

Macau turned towards Vegas and spoke,"Hia do you really need to get involved in those things again? Aren't we living happily like this?"