Chapter-5

[3rd P.O.V]

It was around 10 P.M., when two cars with highest security measures sped through the quiet highway at the outskirts of the city which was devoid of any human settlement.

Vegas was sitting in the backseat, staring at the darkness outside. Nop wanted to say something, but restrained himself after seeing that Vegas was deep in his thoughts. He knew that keeping Pete in darkness wasn't a good choice and he had also warned Vegas before. But there was no use of thinking about it. What's done can't be undone.

"Khun Vegas, we have arrived".

Nop's voice brought Vegas out of his trance. He looked around and saw that they were in front of a large warehouse and there were few more warehouses built side by side. He checked his gun once again and got down with his emotionless face.

He walked inside followed by Nop and Nick. The guards at the entrance bowed at him. Sun was assigned to be on the lookout, ready with his sniper rifle.

"Sawasdee Khrap Khun Vegas. It's been so long", said the Russian Man while hugging Vegas. "Boris we aren't here to chitchat. Are we?", Vegas replied with a cold voice.

"Ya! Sure! Sorry for interrupting your family time, but this should be done today" replied Boris with a face that didn't look apologetic at all.

"Follow Me", Boris said.

They entered into a dusty room where four men were tied to chairs. Another one was laying on the ground and it can't be identified if he's unconscious or dead. One thing was very clear, seeing Vegas' figure the terror that those men had in their eyes were unimaginable.

Vegas just raised an eyebrow towards Boris and then started taking a round around those captives with his devilish look. Had Vegas been bestowed by the God's power, then those men would have already been turned into ashes because of the wrath in Vegas' glare.

"After I had seen U torture people before, I too wanted to try. It's too tough and tiring. Not my cup of tea. Hehe!

But, I have been practicing for last 2 years now Vegas and here U see the result" Boris gave a sheepish grin.

Vegas let a laugh. "Seriously? Good. But it still needs some more practice to refine your artwork. But as long as it works, it's fine...

SO DID IT WORK??"

A proud smile could be seen on Boris' face when he said, "These were the men who tried to hunt your family and U. When they saw that things were not in their favor, they fled to Italy and South Africa. Of course thanks to the grace of your Uncle and Cousin, that they could hide from me until now. But you know once I start hunting, I'll catch my prey."

Vegas then used a baseball bat to raise the faces of those men and exclaimed, "Huh! I can see familiar faces. Well something I had expected of course".

"Yes, thanks to this one that I could catch the other four", Boris said pointing the man in front of Vegas.

"Korn bought those two men of yours who were deeply involved in your business. They sold the information about your personal drugs and armaments business. Moreover they gave away your route of product import export. That's how Kinn was able to smoothly take over all of your business in such short time. They also told him about your connections.

Else those stupid Major Family people could have never guessed our network system!" Anger was clearly visible in Boris' eyes.

"The rest four helped also helped him in the taking over process of your business and they closed your business routes, and acted as Kinn's representative to your business partners. All these led you to be in a completely helpless situation.