Chapter-22

[3rd P.O.V]

Porsche was really surprised after receiving Pete's message. It was dawn. Pete didn't disclose any information to him. He just texted a location and asked Porsche to come there along with the three Theerapanyakul brothers the following morning.

Porsche had no idea what he should be doing, for he knew that telling everything to the three brothers would firstly be too much time taking and secondly he would have to face an unimaginable wrath. Moreover there was no guarantee that they will agree. And of course there was this Man named Korn Theerapanyakul, ready to throw water in his plans.

For next one hour, he spent time planning about his next step...

God was probably on his side. At 6 in the morning they were notified that Khun Korn is going to meet his friend and won't return in a week's time. Khun Korn probably had never made Porsche so happy before with a sudden announcement.

After bidding Khun Korn goodbye, Porsche notified the three Theerapanyakul brothers to gather in the room which he used to share with Pete in the past and presently uses as his secret office.

He started, "We all need to go somewhere and it's urgent. But we can't let anyone know about our movement. It needs to be a SECRET."

"What are you talking about Porsche. It's still early in the morning. Now what's with this secretive action?" Kinn asked unimpressed.

"I don't wanna involve in your crazy antics Porsche. I have things to do", Kim added coldly.

"Oi Porsche what's wrong with you huh? I have an appointment with Dr.Top today afternoon. I don't wanna waste my precious time in the morning. I have to take care of my skin and get ready" Tankhun started complaining.

Well this was something that Porsche had already predicted. But he didn't have much time in hand. Since Pete has asked all of them to come then it must be really important.

"We all need to to meet someone and it must stay as a secret. We can't trust anyone. Just for once. Please just for once have blind faith in my words cause I too am blindly trusting that person without any information in hand."

Porsche could guess it was related to Sarut. He was desperate to know the truth behind his father's death. What he couldn't understand was why Pete wanted the 3 brothers' presence. But Porsche did not have the luxury to take time and think.

Porsche's eyes contained utter seriousness and all the brothers saw it. Before Kinn could speak, Tankhun asked, "Well at least tell us who's the one we'll meet?"

"It's Pete."

The three of them acted like they didn't quiet catch it. So Porsche repeated clearly, "Yes It's Pete." He was ready to face some tantrums and scoldings.

And Kinn shouted, "What!"

But before he could speak farther, Tankhun cut him off. "I'll go out with Arm and Pol in the guise of going on my shopping spree in the span of an hour and half.

Kinn you go out with Porsche separately within an hour in the name of going on an exclusive romantic breakfast date.

And Kim, you just go out now. It's your nature to go out and come without notice.

We'll meet outside the city and then head together to Pete.

Since Pete has gone out of his ways to arrange this meeting, then it's something important. Cause I know that after what we had done he wouldn't want to sit and chit chat with us like before."

Tankhun might act like he doesn't care and he is clueless, but when he actually starts to take actions, the shadow of the real eldest Theerapanyakul could easily be seen in him. His brain acts faster than anyone. None in the room opposed and they went ahead with his plan.