Chapter-12

<The Day of Bidding>

[3rd P.O.V]

Pete have been trying to stay positive to support Vegas all the time, but his anxiety started making him feel so much restless. That day he woke up without the sound of the alarm clock and realized that it was just 5 in the morning.

Vegas and Venice were peacefully sleeping while hugging each other. So he tried his best not to create any disturbance. With pillows he created a barrier so that Venice won't fall down, kissed the heads of his two cute babies and silently left the room.

He needed to calm down and thought that nothing would help as much as working out. As he entered their home gym, he saw Macau. Which was really unexpected.

"Mac how come you are so early today? Couldn't sleep?"

"Phi!!! I kept tossing and turning in my bed hoping that sleep would come to me, but it never came... I made a lots of fun of my elementary school friends when they said that they couldn't sleep the night before excursion because of excitement and nervousness. I never understood it cause I have never been a part of it.

But today I realized it...", Macau pouted.

Pete ruffled the kid's hair. He knew that their growth hasn't been in the same way like other children of their age, and they have missed out on many things. He made a mental note that he must make the two brothers relive their childhood while Venice grows up.

"Since you can't control your excitement, then how about a sparring session with this Phi? I'll teach you some techniques that you can use against your Hia."

"Seriously Phi!! I love you sooooo much. I'm always ready!!!"

They lost the track of time time while sparring and working out, until Vegas and Venice came to call them.

"Venice tell your Pa and Cau that it's already 7:30 A.M. Do they even plan to have breakfast? Did they forget about today?", Vegas spoke to Venice as if he'll understand everything.

The smart lil Venice followed his Dad into saying, "Pa... Pa Bek...fas Cau come. U forget!.." and started giggling.

A laughter of the adults echoed in the gym room. Pete lifted Venice in his arms and started speaking, "Yes Baby let's go. Cau you follow us fast."

After the breakfast, Vegas and Pete once again rechecked everything. When they were finally satisfied, both started to get ready for the event.

Vegas wore a White suit along with a Black and White stripped shirt. As accessory, he decided to wear their couple Platinum chain that has both of their name engraved, along with finger rings.

On the other hand, Pete decided to go for a Navy Blue suit coat with grey pants and light blue stripped shirt. He opted for the other pair of the same couple chain, a pair of earring and a ring as accessories.

It will be perfect to call them the Snow Prince and the Sky Prince. Vegas who's heart was as cold as ice has Pete by his side, who's heart is as wide as the endless sky....

 Vegas who's heart was as cold as ice has Pete by his side, who's heart is as wide as the endless sky