Chapter-25

[3rd P.O.V]

The mansion was beautifully decorated with yellow and white lights amidst the dark forest under the dark black night sky.

The lighted mansion was the only source of light in the dark surrounding.

The view was quite similar to that of those boys' lives. Their life had always been surrounded by darkness. Finally the source of light of their life after this long journey through the dark life tunnel, was in sight.

All they needed, was to continue running a bit more.

They were finally reaching towards that source of light, in the same way the black Maserati was slowly reaching the beautiful mansion full of bright lights in the middle of the dark forest.

The car stopped in front of the Mansion.

Arm and Pol opened the doors for Kinn and Khun Korn, and bowed down to greet them.

"Good Evening Khun Korn. Good Evening Khun Kinn. Khun Noo has been expecting your presence for a long time."

Korn let out a smile before nodding. They followed Arm who guided them inside, and Porsche handed the car key to Pol.

"Pol everything is alright, right?" Porsche's expression was too tense. He felt his palms becoming excessively sweaty.

"Porsche don't worry. Everything is going smoothly. Now hurry inside."

"My Friend be strong. Okay!" Pol added with a smile.

As soon as they reached the hall, the beauty and grandeur really struck them. Korn spoke in an impressed tone, "Kinn when did Khun buy such an amazing vintage property? This place is not only just a great work of art, but also has such great geographical advantage. How come I had no idea? Finally this boy did something sensible and has made me surprised in a good sense. "

Hearing the name of his brother from his father's lips, made Kinn feel sick. He bit his lip before lying. Kinn felt a pang in his stomach and his throat felt dry. But he spoke, "Pa, my condition is just the same as yours'. I'm also very much surprised. Khun has been really secretive about this party. I think only he'll be able to answer your queries."

Khun made a dramatic appearance in his Charcoal Black Suit. "Oh Paaaaa!!! Finally you are here. Have been waiting for soooooo long that my head already hurts. Do you like this place and the arrangements Pa? I especially organized the party in your honor."

"I really like it my son. But how come you have been hiding such a great property from me? This is such a perfect place to take some time away from busy life." Korn spoke while patting his son's back.

"I'm glad to hear that you like it. Pa I wanted this to be a surprise. Now let's go and sit at the dining table." Tankhun did his best to keep up with his acting, and guided them.

He felt disgusted at his heart. He wanted to throw away his suit jacket and take a shower.

His father's hands felt too dirty and heavy, even though there was a piece of clothing separating the touch. Tankhun felt phantom burn on his back.

At the dining table, Korn and Tankhun were given the two most important seats, where they were sitting at the opposite ends of the table.

As Kim, Kinn and Porsche took up the seats at the side, Korn noticed that there were still three empty seats at the other side of the table.