Chapter-18

[3rd P.O.V]

<At Main Family Mansion>

Arm rushed to the Security Office, after getting a call. The sudden arrival of an unexpected box has resulted in a commotion among the guards stationed there.

Arm inspected the object which looked terrific and the first thing he did, was to inform Kinn about the situation.

As per instructions, Arm ordered the Senior Bodyguards to assemble at conference hall and let the junior ones guard the mansion. All the members of the family were informed to join this emergency meeting.

Kim, Porsche and Tankhun, along with the senior bodyguards and the advisors, were already waiting for Kinn. Kinn entered, followed by Arm holding the box.

"Oooh! Did someone suddenly die or what that you gathered all of us? Huh Kinn? I had an appointment at Dr.Top's hospital..." Tankhun started complaining.

"Khun calm down. It's serious. Arm open the box."

As soon as Arm opened the box everyone was shocked. The head of one of their bodyguard who had recently joined was inside it.

Arm started, "Today morning a junior bodyguard received the parcel and as soon as he opened to check, he found this and also identified that this is one of his fellow colleague."

Porsche stated, "Wasn't he stationed at Novello to keep an eye on them?"

"Yes Khun Porsche.", Arm answered.

"Shit! Why is this Vegas still so sick? Remove it Arm. I don't wanna keep seeing this horrible thing." Tankhun shouted.

While Arm was putting it away, Porsche spoke, "Why would Vegas do something like this? Kinn did you look into it? We have already made a deal. Someone else is probably trying to create a dispute in between us."

"Porsche it's not Vegas."Kinn stated.

"Other than Vegas who else has a motive? He hasn't yet agreed to your proposal. Only you guys are the eager ones." Kim finally spoke.

"This thing came with a hand written note addressed to Porsche and truthfully speaking, I had never expected it to be his doing", Kinn said while handing the letter to Porsche.

After reading, Porsche literally didn't know how to react. He suddenly lost his words and was staring blankly at the card. Impatient Tankhun snatched it from him and started reading,

"Dear Porsche, for the sake of our old times, I would like to invite you today over a friendly afternoon tea party at our mansion. I positively expect your presence and I guess you can already understand why. Don't make me wait. This invitation is exclusively for you.

Oh right! Hope you liked the gift. I wanted to play a bit longer with your bugs but something made me feel annoyed a bit too much, rather SOMEONE."

"WHAT!" Tankhun screamed with shock and disbelief, and Kinn could only nod his head from side to side cause he knew why Khun was so startled.

"Phongsakorn Saengtham", Tankhun's voice was soft and low when he read the name. As if he didn't want to believe what he read.

Horror was spread among the faces of the bodyguards. They couldn't believe that the Mastermind behind this threat sent to them early in the morning is none other than their old comrade, who used to fight side by side with them in the past.

Pete has already become a living legend among the new bodyguards and a matter of gossip among the old ones. Though it's forbidden to talk about him, his feats are well engraved in the mind of the newbies as well as the oldies.