Chapter-24

[3rd P.O.V]

"Your Ma, Khun Prim was the real heir of the Theerapanyakul family's property and your Pa knew it".......

" What nonsense are you spewing? " Porsche couldn't control his anger and cut Sarut off.

" Don't you know that she's not a real Theerapanyakul. Why would Khun Korn's father leave his legacy to a foster child over his two biological sons? " Porsche kept speaking at a go, without taking any break. Panic was clear in his high pitched voice.

Kinn couldn't look into the eyes of his lover, for anger, sadness, pain, guilt and fear kept engulfing him.

Vegas though was annoyed by Porsche's impatience, tried to calm heated Porsche down, "Porsche don't get emotional. Just listen to him speak. Everything will be clear.

Sarut continue telling them."

Sarut once again started speaking. His voice was sounding much weaker but he did his best to continue speaking,

" I think you all know that the current main family once used to be the minor family. Korn's father rose to power and annihilated the then major family to establish his family as the major family.

Khun Prim was the adopted daughter of Khun Arthit, the leader of the previous main family. Being the only daughter, she was the sole heir to his Kingdom.

Khun Prim was only two years old when her family was massacred. Korn's father could have easily killed the little girl, but he hadn't expected Khun Arthit to outsmart him in that way.

He had made a will stating that if his daughter would die then all the power his family had in the underground world, would automatically get distributed among his friends across the world.

It would simply mean that Mafia Families from other nations would have easy access in the underground world of Thailand, making it harder for the then Mafia leaders to take control. And none wanted such a threat to hang over their neck.

The only way to avoid it was keeping her safe. The will stated that as long as she will be kept safe, her guardian could have all the access to her property but she'll be the real owner.

And that's the reason why Korn's father adopted her as his third child. Without her the Theerapanyakul Family would crumbled in a few moments."

Dumbstruck... That word could define Porsche and the boys of the Theerapanyakul Major Family.

Macau was looking at Porsche like he had seen a ghost. The boy then looked at Pete and whispered, "Woww Phi I never thought this Porsche was actually a bigger Gold Spoon than us. Oh Pete thankfully you have left that troublesome family and come to us. We have no need to get into the muddy water."

"You are also a Theerapanyakul Mac. Now keep quiet." Pete chuckled.

"Love we have cut our ties with them. Mac is correct. Their family problems are theirs", Vegas commented in a voice that could be heard clearly by all. His voice broke the stance and made others refocus.

Porsche recollected his words with great difficulty, "I seriously am out of words. What in the hell is actually happening with me? Why Me? Is my life some kind of Tankhun's crazy K-Drama where those predictable cringey plots happen around the life of the protagonist? These things just doesn't make any sense!

Okay fine! I acknowledge your words. Let's say my mom is the heir that can't be killed. But why did they have to kill my dad? What did he even do?"

Kinn kept his head low. Still afraid to look into the eyes of his lover. It was still too hard for him to process the things he kept hearing. He felt like the ground was seeping away from his feet. Above all this, he was afraid. He was afraid of seeing Hatred and Disgust in the eyes, where he always wanted to see nothing but love.