Chapter-10

[3rd P.O.V]

The week had been extremely busy for both Vegas and Pete. No matter how hard things were, they had to do it cause time was ticking by. Macau's excellence in his job made both Pete and Vegas feel really happy.

When Aunt Victoria returned, she was amazed to see that almost all the paper works were completed. They continued working together in the merging process and creating new plans for the upcoming Big Project. The main base of 'Horizon' was shifted to Thailand so that Vegas could start leading and using it.

With aunt's presence, the household became even livelier. It's true that when the whole family works hard together with confidence and trust in each other, then even a mountain can also be moved.

While Vegas and Pete were preparing for the bidding, on the other side in the heart of Thailand, Bangkok, the Main Family house was in no way sitting still....

<Main Family House>

A meeting had been arranged by Khun Korn to get the updates.

Kinn, Porsche, Kim, all were present, and most surprisingly Tankhun also took part in the boring meeting. Kinn gave a presentation.

"Pa we are very much confident that if things go accordingly, then the Project will absolutely be ours. No other Group will be able to provide such high quality planning in the same cost as us. We have used the top specialists across the world to plan this. U can rest assured.

Me and Porsche are working to bring about some more innovations, so that the property will not only act as official building and a place for public recreations, but will also become one of the greatest tourist spot in Thailand. International Tourism will surely be our hidden card for this bidding", Kinn stated.

"Very Well. This is such a big opportunity my son and I believe you won't waste it."

"Isn't it too early to be so overconfident?", Kim let out a snarky remark.

"What do you mean Kim? If you have some ideas, then share it instead of simply criticizing!" Kinn was a bit agitated.

"Nothing! Am just telling you to be open to any possible variables and not to come back with dark face because something you had never imagined had happened.... U know like that night", Kim just smirked.

Kinn's face was dark. And Tankhun was fuming with rage, yet he didn't utter a word. Someone who had last seen Tankhun 2 years ago, will surely wonder if the current person is actually Pete's Khun Noo who knew zero patience.

"What do you mean? Do you think Vegas is capable of taking part in something so big? He was just lucky that night!" Kinn argued.

"Kinn do you still have no clue about the situation that night?", now Korn wanted to see his son's reaction.

"No Pa. I'm sorry. I promise I'll find some leads. And believe me Vegas won't be able to bite us back with his current condition. He just owns a small company. But if he actually tries to do something, then I'll make sure to destroy him completely." Kinn's eyes lit up with determination.

Tankhun could no longer sit. He stood up and commented, "Why? Why can't you all let my Pete live a peaceful life? Wasn't trying to kill them after they had come out of a life and death situation enough!

Kinn I also hate Vegas. I hate him more than anyone cause he took Pete away....But.....

But He's the one Pete chose. Pete has done so much for us. Can't we at least let him live? Can't we have some faith in him?" Tankhun's eyes started to get wet. He didn't wait for any replies and started moving towards the door.