Chapter-11

Halfway through the meeting, Nop exited and entered after a moment. He stated, " My informant says one of our opponents plan to use the same points as us, which include International Tourism and Cost Efficiency".

There was suddenly a pin drop silence in the meeting room......

[3rd P.O.V]

Vegas and Pete were silently observing the reactions of their employees..

One of the members started speaking, "We already had to rush things due to time shortage. But if other Groups are going to use the same strategy as us, then the fight will become really hard. Moreover there'll be high chances that we might face a big loss just at the start of our new journey"

Worry was seen on everyone's faces. So Vegas decided to speak.

"Well this situation isn't something unexpected. Taking our economy into consideration, this is the basic approach. And frankly it's bound to come down to cost efficiency."

Another member spoke, "Sir then the chances of us losing will increase, cause no matter how much we try to decrease, there will be transportation cost, and the influence of our company in foreign market isn't at the same level as that of other companies which have been established for years."

"Well we are very much aware of it. So we have decided to take another route. Bill start the presentation." Pete commented.

After the presentation was over, the respect for VegasPete among their employees greatly increased. The old ones already knew about their efficiency, but the new ones who joined because of the merging were dumbstruck and realized how far sighted their leaders actually were.

Pete started speaking, " As you all have seen, we are not only going to completely cut off the import cost, but we'll enhance the productivity of our country, increase employment rate and increase the revenue for government. These are going to be our hidden cards, along with tourism."

Then Vegas added, "Actually this can serve us a backup plan too. Even if we'll fail to get this project, it won't stop the collaboration. I have already been in talk with the CEOs of these top companies around the globe, and after terms and conditions from both sides are satisfied, we will soon be allowed to produce the materials in our factory by our technicians, with their scientific technique. They'll sell the technique and we'll export products and share a part of the profit.

Moreover I also plan to use Vision's AI Technology to create an A.I controlled environment. When it comes to A.I, Vision is one of the best. So I believe that our Experts here will help me to make my dream a reality."

James spoke, "Obviously Sir. As we had discussed before, our teams have already started working on it."

Now Pete spoke, "Moreover we'll emphasize on culture and heritage of our country, by creating traditional looking structures accompanied by highest technology.

I hope each one of you here will lead your teams towards the destination that we dream of."

Vegas finally said, "I know it's a really tough challenge to come up with new successful models in such a short time span, but I have faith in my employees. I'll always be here to assist you all, so please give your best. We'll make it to the TOP".

And the meeting was finally adjourned after a long discussion. To the people present in the meeting, Vegas and Pete became someone, to whom they all wanted to stay devoted always, cause they believed that under Vegas and Pete's guidance their track would never be lost, and they will move towards a bright future.

.

When Vegas and Pete returned home after the long hectic day, it was already 3 in the morning. They were too tired to move. After finally taking bath, when they both laid their tired bodies on the bed, it felt like Heaven.