chapter 11 • winning back mattyb

a/n: happy birthday to the boys 😩👏

so basically, i've been up all night, no sleep binging the sturniolo triplets videos. girlies and the gays, i am a mess. i promised myself i would sleep, and i motherfucking didn't.

also, found out nick is scared of birds. that's a suprise tool that will help me later, mother fucking toodles.

but most importantly, i have the FATTEST UNHEALIEST crush on both CHRIS and MATT sturniolo. i can't believe i shat on my chances with both of them. well no- today is the day i change that.

anyways, how are you? i like breaking the fourth wall every now and then. hope ur weller than me, i'm sick in the head. anyways back to me!!!

"good morning".

my soul practically leaves my body. "dad do you know how to knock? like just clench your fingers together, hold it up to the door and tap". dumbass.

he faked a laugh, "ha yolly, you certainly didn't inherit my good humour". as if i'd want too, old punk.

"yeah, sure. now what the hell are you doing in my doorway wearing a garlic bread oodie". does he not know im on a time crunch? ive got hot boys to win back!

"i was just saying good morning, jeez. you are grumpy". what's up with parents and the word 'grumpy'?

"sorry im just... agitated". i slide my hands across my face.

"do you want to talk about it?" my father asks, approaching my bed and sitting at the end.

"no".

"fair enough".

•••

half an hour later, im out of the house and in the streets. it's time i end this teen angst once and for all and beg matthew sturniolo for forgiveness.

i had planned my outfit in my head all night, and honestly i look fire:

galaxy's back babies! said no one ever, but i'm bringing it back. 2012 was the last time i was happy. can't fucking play temple run in peace anymore.
#weargalaxyforyolly2022

anyways, y'all are probably like why is yolly so quirky today? well it's because i have high hopes. i mean, the boys™️ haven't made a single social media post about me, so they can't be that mad.

also yes, i'm now on social medias. i don't post though, it's better to live in the moment. plus, i take photos on vintage polaroid cameras, not with instagram filters.

my chunky, stylish headphones are on my ears and i'm listening to the tick tick boom album. i love me some andrew garfield. yeah I'm a theatre kid who never theatred. too shy for that. but anyways.