chapter 57 • john's here

A/N:
Its my birthday this week and im turning #18, everyone say happy birthday 😍 #20thofJuly

•••
An hour has passed and I'm still trapped and alone. Well, except for a random rat (I called it Michelle) that occasionally runs past my feet. Other than that, I'm a fucking goner y'all. I just know the rat can't cook shit either like that mf ratatouille can.

Anyways, I can't see nothing but darkness and can't hear nothing but the occasional cackle from my kidnappers upstairs. All I can pray is Matt, Chris, Nick and Bolley come and save me.

Yes, there's a risk of them being shot however, I know deep in my galaxy heart that Matthew Bernard would go as far as dying on the cross for me.

All I can hope is those mfs know how to bash a cunt's head in because I want Volley and Louis fucking DEAD. I don't give two flying shits if it's illegal! They are murderers! And- and- and- and- and she took my mothers life too! She is a monster! 😭

Anyways, while I wait for my man to come save me, I begin to hum, while my breath quivers and shakes. "Close your eyes..." I begin to sing, my voice small and vulnerable yet beautiful and angelic 😉

I sniff a tear away before muttering out the next lyric, "Have n- n- no fear...". All while shivering, I hold my legs and rock back and forth, "The monsters gone... he's on the run...".

"And your old friend's here..." a voice suddenly whispers before I get to the next part of the gorgeous piece of melody.

My eyes bolt open with pure surprise, and even though the room was engulfed in darkness, there he was, my dear old friend John Lennon, illuminating the room with all his glowing, fluorescent light.

John just smiles, pushing his glasses up the ridge of his nose, "It's been a while huh...?". And oh my god, hope.

For the first time in ages, my lips curl upwards onto the crevisies of my face, creating what is known as a smile, a facial expression commonly associated with happiness, peace and serenity. "Mr Lennon... you came" I whisper.

"That's what she said" he laughs before adjusting his long, draping white robes and sitting down in front of me, crossed legged.

"Who's she...?" I ask and Mr Lennon just sighs and shakes his head.

"Nevermind that, young Yollison" Mr Lennon says, placing his hands on his knees like a prayer person, "Now... tell me, what have I missed since our last encounter?".

I just shrug and frown, staring down at my tear stained shirt. I was wearing the hedgehog tee. The same one I met Chris and Matt in... "You have missed too much John...".

The old crusty man just nods, handing me a golden lace handkerchief that also glowed, "I understand your heart is still a broken compass hm? Lost for direction?".

I just blink. What the fuck is a compass and what does he mean by that wild ass metaphor? Chat are we seeing this? Mr Lennon is on something else ya'll.

Mr Lennon frowns, "What part of that didn't you understand? Anyways, I'm tryna say your heart can't decide between Young Matthew and Christhopher correct?".

I shrug and nod, "Honestly, I'll take whichever one I can get at this point, I currently would prefer Matt but Chris would do".