chapter 35 • breakup blues

✨This chapter is dedicated to:
usarnemex  ✨

"So, where should I drop you off?" Chris B asks as we both plug our seatbelts in. He grabs his phone and situates it on the phone holder thingy in the car. Also is that a TUTTI FRUTTI AIR FRESHENER? My heart feels a sharp pang. All the memories from the night before have come flooding back to me and I just stare out the car window straight head, unable to think or talk. My heart is broken.

"Yolly, are you okay?" Chris B asks again, or at least I think he does, I shake my head and snap back to reality and face him. There's concern written on his lightly tanned face. It makes me feel comforted that even a stranger cares for me.

I nod quickly, "Yeah, I'm- I'm fine... it's just been a rough past day... that's all".

Chris B starts the car up and the engine starts making engine noises, as well as the radio powering up. Some indie band is playing. "Hey, I know I'm a stranger but sometimes there's nothing better than venting to a stranger you know? so if you need someone to talk to, I'm here" he tells me, looking over at me with a genuine kindness. My heart can't help but do a flip. Fucking hell.

"Thank you, I think it would benefit me a lot actually" I tell him, playing with a loose string of my galaxy cardigan... And even though I'm depressed rn I'll show you what it looks like. I found it at savers, who wouldn't want to give up such a beautiful piece of clothing?:

"Wait, can you type in your address or whatever in my google maps?" He asks me, handing me his phone

"Wait, can you type in your address or whatever in my google maps?" He asks me, handing me his phone. Now to type in the location of my home... Even though I dread going back. Also, before you ask, the egg cunt and his botched face mother moved out, and my dads money is still paying for the house. So basically, I live alone. Right, back to the plot.

"Now, what's up?" Chris B asks when I hand his phone back, which he places on the holder, pressing start route. Great, now we have to listen to Siri talk when I'm trying to fucking speak. It's fucking rude when she talks over people, and we don't address this in society enough. You'd think technology has advanced enough to when Siri knows WHEN and WHEN not to speak. Little robot slut.

"God, where to start..." I say, and then I pretty much tell him everything and I'm gonna spare y'all the information because you already fucking know what happened and how my heart broke and when, where, who, what, why.

"Fuck!...so you're literally a real life Belly?" Chris B asks me after my seven minute long rant, looking completely baffled, I'm sorry but what's so funny? Also Belly could never compare to me. , "Both Matt and Chris sound like complete tossers anyways".

I feel like a traitor when I say, "Yeah, they are". I stare out the car window, watching as we pass Mcdonalds... the one they work at... my heart hurts even more. However, knowing they're on the other side of the country makes me feel a bit better.