chapter 52 • yolly's birthday

A/N:
Imma start dedicating chapters to y'all readers so look out 😋
This is dedicated to borislut

Well, the time has come! It's my birthday bitches. My big nineteenth. Y'all better wish me a very happy birthday because after last nights hassle? I deserve it.

Anyways, I wake up and stretch my arms, expecting a full plate of breakfast served in bed by Bolley (making him my slave for the week for getting Matt arrested), but instead I turn my face and wake up to Bolley walking out of my shower, butt naked and brushing his teeth casually.

I scream as loud as I possibly can and cover my MOTHER FUCKING BURNING eyes with a pillow as Bolley is also screaming, "BOLLEY, WHAT THE FUCK!".

"IM SORRY! I FORGET TO PUT MY TOWEL ON SOMETIMES" Bolley yells back, and I can hear him tumbling back into the bathroom by the sound of his wet dogs slapping the tiles.

The pillow is still shoved tight in my face and I am now crying into it and shivering at my core. What I saw? I... words can not describe the horror. If you haven't pieced it together I saw his konga donga whoopa no-no and I'm MORTIFIED.

"BOLLEY, WHY ARE YOU USING MY SHOWER?" I shout, my pillow now filled with tears. This is not how I wanted my birthday to start.

"Mine broke, also you can look now I am dressed" he responds. Hesitantly, I lift the pillow down. Thankfully, he was now wearing a pair of red plaid pants and a Galaxy sweat shirt I gave him.

"Thank you" I mumble, grabbing my phone from my side table, whoever sent me a birthday message is a real one. If you didn't? You're going in my notes app and I won't be saying happy birthday back to you.

Bolley sits at the end of my bed, "Happy birthday Yolly!" he smiles. Well, at least he remembered. I shut my phone down, I'll check the notifs later.

"Thanks" I say, half-heartedly. Bolley is still not in my good books. He grins at me and then bendsover to grab something off the floor. And what the fuck. I can see his ENTIRE ARSECRACK.

"BOLLEY!" I scream, grabbing a taser from my side draw and holding it up to his arse, "IVE HAD ENOUGH".

Bolley let's our a massive scream and collapses to the floor as I tase his butt cheeks, a gift bag for me soaring through the air, "YOLLY, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?".

I throw the taser and launch to my carpet for the present, "For being a fucking weirdo!" I snap, grabbing my gift, crossing my legs and digging my hand inside.

Bolley is groaning and rubbing his crack as he sits up from the floor, "You don't even deserve that now".

"It's my birthday. Fuck off" I growl, digging my hand in. I pull out a packet of sour strawberry chewing gum, "You got me gum...?".

"Yeah, all my money is going toward a new car. All I could afford, I'm sorry Yolly. Look in the card though, got you something else" Bolley tells me, reaching into the bag and handing me an envelope.

I chuck the gum aside, aka the worst presnet I've ever gotten (apart from my mothers cremated ashes in a build a bear), "This better be good".

Bolley nods, motioning his hand for me to open it faster, "It's good. Trust me".

With quick hands, I pull the card out. It's the ugliest shit I've ever fucking seen, "Oh thanks". An $100 bill better slip out of this thing or I'm going to tase something else I swear to god.