chapter 53 • carnival

A/N:
Thank you for 36k 😍😍😍🙏
Chapter is dedicated to beansrbaked69

In case you forgot, it's my birthday. And my special day hasn't finished yet, so let's continue the story. Basically, I'm gonna quickly get ready and then Matty Watty is taking us all the carnival! 🎡🎠🎢.

Anyways, I dress myself in this absolutely gorgeous little Galaxy hoodie dress that I know Matt will absolutely love. I do a little twirl in the mirror. It's absolutely perfect.

"You're joking with that fit, right?" an ear gratingly, painful voice asks from my doorway

"You're joking with that fit, right?" an ear gratingly, painful voice asks from my doorway. I turn my neck to face Bolley, looking at me in a rude and judgemental way.

I gaze at Bolley and completely roll my eyes, "Yeah this is what I'm wearing. Is that seriously what you're wearing?".

^^Like I'm sorry, but he can't talk wearing that fuckboy ass crusty outfit

Bolley looks down at his own clothes, "At least it's actually in style. You always be leaving the house like it's fucking 2012 and you've just been to a justice store".

"It's my birthday! Why are you being so fucking rude?" I growl at Bolley, backing up, now feeling insecure and shy 😢. My style is good...right?

"Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, Yollison" Bolley responds, walking over to my wooden draws, "Surely there is something nice in here".

"Every piece of clothing I own is nice, you idiot" I growl. Also, a taste of my own medicine, the fuck he mean? Whatever, I know all of you are on my side, SO suck on that Bolley.

Bolley pulls out a dress and holds it against his body like he could possibly make a dress look good, "Hey, Yolz, this would look nice".

I screw my face up. The dress in question was gifted to me by my step mother Alise for her mum's funeral. But, you guys already know I didn't rock up to that. Thanks Chris... 🙄

"Seriously?" I eventually say, looking the dress up and down. There is no way I'm going in public wearing that. My Galaxy hoodie dress is enough. It's me.