chapter 49 • lets trip to walmart

A/N:
The fact that this is one chapter away from 50 makes me question my entire life, also thank you to everyone who has read to this point, that is a shit ton of Yolly 💀

After driving for about three minutes (it felt like more than this coz I had to push Little Huddy up every five seconds) we roll into the Walmart parking lot.

"What happened to McDonald's?" Chris erupts like a confused chinchilla as Matt looks around for a spot to park.

"This is just a little side quest" Matt responds as he drives into a vacant spot and over a dead squirrel, which I don't think he even saw from the front.

Chris is looking around all confused, and I can tell he wants to look back at me, but he is clearly too shy, given our history and all, "What do you even need at Walmart?".

"A baseball bat and a lighter" Matt responds as he puts the car in park. I immediately snap out of the daydreaming haze I was in for approximately 3 seconds (I was on a ferry to Alaska) and tap his shoulder aggressively.

Matt looks back at me, "That hurt".

"Why a lighter Matt?".

"To set it on fire afterward? What else".

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH WHAT?" Chris erupts, flaying his arms everywhere, clearly for attention. "What the FUCK are we setting on fire?" he adds in shock.

Matt opens his mouth to respond when we hear a noise from the backseat, well beside me. We all crank our necks to face Lil Huddy with his eyes wide open and his mouth ajar like he's catching some dirty flies.

"THERE WILL BE A LIL HUDDY TIKTOK RENAISSANCE" he suddenly shouts, before his eyes roll back into his head and he falls back into the coma. We all just stare on in shock and silence. The fuck?

"Now where were we?" Matt speaks up after a few moments of silence. Mean while me and Chris are actually making eye contact, sharing a concerned stare. 

Chris breaks his eyes away from mine and looks at his brother, "Shouldn't we take him to the hospital? He looks pretty fucked up"

Matt unbuckles his seatbelt and flings it away from him, "Kid is fine. We will be quick anyways".

Something about an unconscious famous actor being in the backseat of someone's car doesn't sit right with me. Is Matt a red flag...? Nah.

"Yolz, there should be a blanket near your feet. Cover him up so the cops ain't called on us" Matt instructs before hopping out of the car, "Sorry, I forgot to say please!" he adds before  closing the door behind him.