chapter 54 • ferris wheel

A/N:
Sorry for leaving y'all on a cliff-hanger for that long, enjoy this chapter it's very cringe x 😍

"It was your mother Yolly. Yolanda Goldson".

These words repeated over and over in my brain as my heart broke into a million seperate pieces. No, no. This isn't true, this is a dream... John Lennon, wake me up! Matt being the reason my beloved mother, Yolanda is dead... there is no way! 😭

"Matt... no, you're lying-" I utter, choking back my tears, my hand clasped over my now 💔 shattered heart, "Please say you're lying...".

Matt shook his head slowly, tears streaming down his sad and ghostly pale 👻 face, "I wish with all my heart that I was lying- but it's true Yolly, and I am, so, so sorry".

I stare at the boy infront of me, and I don't recognise him at all... The boy who was my loverboy, the one who I went to hell and back with, the one whom I loved more than the Galaxy, he was gone, and now all that stood infront of me was a cold blooded murderer.

"Matthew..." I manage to speak up, my voice cold, "Get the fuck away from me".

"Shawty, please" Matt begs, trying to take my hand. I slap him away and give him the most deathly glare because how dare that disgusting psychopath killer try to touch me.

I grab my Mickey Mouse bag and my Galaxy unicorn (gonna dispose of the cunt), "I never want to fucking see you ever again, got it? Also don't call me shawty!" I growl and hiss at him, "You are the worst thing that's ever happened to me".

Matt is hardcore sobbing at this point and good, let him fucking sob. My mother was a beautiful, gorgeous woman and he does not know an ounce of the pain I have suffered living without her!

 My mother was a beautiful, gorgeous woman and he does not know an ounce of the pain I have suffered living without her!

^She was so beautiful. I miss her so so much...

"Yolly- please, please, I never wanted you to find out like this"

"You thought that we could go out entire relationship without me knowing? Are you serious?" I growl, stomping my foot like an angry horse (yes, I was a horse girl, what gives? 🐎).

Matt rubs his tears away from his now pink eyes, "I know, it was stupid- I just thought our true love could prevail above it all-".

"Fuck off!" I scream, getting so ang ang that I shove him in his chest and he stumbles backward, "You are a manipulative, fucking sociopath Matt Sturniolo".

Matt says nothing, like the coward that he is, and just sobs into his hands. What a fucking pussy! He should be in jail, not at a chicken race!

Before I run away, I stomp toward Matt to hit him with the final blow, "And why did you date me in the first place, knowing damn well you had my own BLOOD in your hands?".