chapter 13 • pepperoni & secrets

a/n:
i dont know what possessed me to do it but I put matt on the big w ipad. Gotta culture the local shoppers.

ANYWAYSSS enjoy the story 😘

The pizza place was only a short drive away, and it was perched in a little corner of a side street. Kind of sus, but it looks cute.

Matt leads me into the pizza place, our hands swinging by our sides. It's probably too early to hold hands, let's be real.

We get into the pizza place and what do we see? Abbey Lee Miller in her wheelchair.

"Is that the bitch from dance moms?" Matt comments as we stand by the doorway, waiting to get in. Apparently we need to take a FEVER check for the corona virus?? Like girl that is so 2020.

I step forward as the man at the front shoves a stick up my nose, no respect for personal space. Fuck. I crane my neck to get a better look at the woman, "Oh my god it's Abbey Lee".

It was Matt's turn to get his test. They get a theeomronator and check his temperature, wait hang on why was a stick shoved up my nose hole and he just gets that? Misogyny.

Anyways, eventually we get into the restaurant and find an empty booth and take a seat down.

When Matt's not looking, I pull a parcel out of my bag, which was a square shaped present for him. There's even a lipstick mark of mine on the top. And I sprayed it with my favourite perfume (cloud by ariana g).

I push it over to him, "I got you something".

"Wow thank you, you shouldn't have!" he says, grinning. Yeah, I shouldn't have, but I was feeling nice and Walmart has a good clearance section. Not to say Matt is worth the clearance section, I'm just hell broke.

Matt unwraps the present and this is inside:

"Oh shit that's fire! Thanks Yolly!" he smiles super wide

"Oh shit that's fire! Thanks Yolly!" he smiles super wide. I'm so glad he liked the present!, "Damn now I feel bad, I didn't get you anything".

"You being here is enough. I thought you were gonna file a restraining order against me". And it wouldn't be the first order someone's filed against me.