Chapter 1- 5

Chapter 001

In the summer of 1983, on the train.
Bang Bang Bang -

woo woo -

"The train is about to arrive at the station, passengers who need to get off, please come to..." The sound of the radio horn on the train sounded, accompanied by the noisy voices of people around.

Xu Tao woke up in a daze, and what he saw was a crowd of people. Everyone was holding large and small bags. A loudspeaker on the top of the car in the distance was announcing the arrival of the train. The scene was somewhat similar to the eighties. movies of the era.

Xu Tao took the high-speed train. When the train arrived at the station, there would occasionally be crowds of people, but there was absolutely no such crowded scene at the moment. Moreover, what puzzled Xu Tao most was that the people around were dressed in simple clothes. , The luggage of large and small bags is also various sacks and military green luggage, and even the simple seats on the train are wooden seats that Xu Tao has never seen before.

Large army green bags, all kinds of sacks, washed until faded and whitened clothes...

She had only seen such scenes in period dramas. Thinking of this, she couldn't help but stop following everyone's steps to get out of the car.

"You can't get out of the car in front of you, don't get in the way if you don't get off!" Xu Tao stopped, and immediately urged loudly behind her, in a worried tone.

Xu Tao instinctively stepped aside, and the person behind her was squeezed into an empty seat next to her. She looked around blankly, and at the same time, a memory that did not belong to her began to pour into her mind.

"..." After a long while, Xu Tao leaned on the wooden seat and took a deep breath in horror. After digesting the memories in her mind, she felt a little despair in her heart.

Yes, it is despair! Because she transmigrated into a book, she transmigrated into the chronology novel that she read last night, and became a few lines in the book, but was sent to prison by the madly criticized male protagonist Zhao Linan, and finally died without a whole body of the vicious stepmother.

Xu Tao is from Xujia Village, Fenghuang County, Wen City. She has outstanding looks since she was a child. She is the second eldest in her family. One older brother, Xu Jiacheng, is married and has children, and the next younger brother, Xu Jiadong, is still in junior high school.

Xu Tao's academic performance was average since she was a child, and she reluctantly got a junior high school diploma. After graduation, she stayed at home for two years. Later, she was introduced by a matchmaker to Zhao Weiguo from Zhaojia Village next door.

Zhao Weiguo is also the father of the male protagonist Zhao Linan. He was a soldier at the age of sixteen and looks like Zhou Zheng. He married a wife in his early years. Due to the number of years in the army, his wife Liu Qingqing, the biological mother of the male protagonist Zhao Linan, was unable to accompany the army. Separate the two places.

In the 1980s, the conditions in the countryside were not good. Women in the countryside depended on luck to give birth to children. There were very few people who would go to the health center or county hospital to give birth. Liu Qingqing was no exception. Simple and crude, but after giving birth to the child, he died of accidental bleeding.

Zhao Weiguo was a soldier and stayed in the army for a long time. He didn't have much relationship with his wife Liu Qingqing. After Liu Qingqing died, he had no idea of ​​remarrying. However, his mother Song Xiaoyan watched her grandson Zhao Linan grow up slowly, and she felt sorry for her child, although she knew her stepmother. I don't necessarily feel sorry for my stepson, but I don't want my son to be a bachelor at a young age, so I asked someone to introduce him to him, and finally settled on Xu Tao from Xujia Village.