Chapter 101- 105

Chapter 101 Explaining that Mother Zhao and the male protagonist do not like to dance...

"Would you and your wife try to open a school supplies stationery store?" Xu Tao asked Zhao Weiju.

"Stationery store?" Zhao Weiju exclaimed in surprise.

"Well, I think the stationery store is pretty good. Find a school with many students and open a stationery store next to the school. The business must be good. The cost of opening a stationery store is also low, but the profit is very high.

" Most of them are aimed at the student group, but students have high spending power, and stationery, paper and pen are all consumables, and you have to spend money to buy them if you don't have them." When Xu Tao said this, she really felt that stationery stores could try it.

There are many kinds of stationery here in Yangcheng. As parents, even if they eat less food, they will be willing to buy pen and paper for their children to study.

The best money in the world is the money of women and children, and students are also children.

"Learning stationery seems to be quite necessary to buy frequently." Zhao Weiju would also buy pen and paper for Wu Xuewen, and couldn't help but ponder.

Wu Xuewen is actually very economical, he uses pen and paper carefully, and he buys ordinary stationery, but he still consumes a lot.

"You can think about it first, and if you have other better ideas, you can also say it, and everyone can help make a decision with reference." Xu Tao didn't want to burden Zhao Weiju, so she said with a smile.

"Okay."

Zhao Weiju nodded, and then boasted: "Sister-in-law, you know a lot." What kind of foreign trade is Zhao Weilan's university, she has never even heard of it, and she doesn't understand it at all, but Xu Tao knows it, and also knows that foreign trade has developed in recent years. it is good.

"You will know a lot if you stay in Yangcheng for a while." Xu Tao smiled: "Mom came to live here for a year a few years ago, and she adapts very well."

Zhao's mother still really said a word Rural women who don't know each other, the old lady can't even write her own name, and she goes home and talks to her neighbors about her knowledge of Yangcheng.

"We in the countryside all say that urban water feeds people, and I guess it's the same. Those female educated youths who went to the countryside in the past are obviously different from our country girls. Everyone is well-informed and clean." Zhao Weiju thought The educated youth from the old home village.

"In fact, it is the environment that affects people. Most of the people in the city are clean. That's because there is less sun exposure, our hometown is high in the mountains, and the ultraviolet rays are strong. In addition, the people who live in the countryside live at sunrise and end at sunset, and seek life under the sun every day. , tanning is not normal." While talking to Zhao Weiju, Xu Tao opened the pot and looked at the simmering chicken wings in the pot.

The meal was almost ready, and Zhao Linan also came back from school outside. The child was racing against time for his figure. Seeing Wu Xuewen sitting at the dining table and reading the language book, he also took out the practice questions and started to do it at will.

"Xiao Nan, aren't you in elementary school?" Wu Xuewen glanced at the practice questions Zhao Linan did. He thought it was an elementary school math problem, but he took a closer look and found that it was very difficult. He couldn't understand the questions at all.