Chapter 136- 140

Chapter 136 Goal
Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo were sitting next to each other eating noodles, and when Zhao Linuan said that it was delicious, Xu Tao couldn't help laughing out loud.

Zhao Linuan really didn't let her down at all. It was only the second day. She thought that it would take three days to talk about it, but it was only one day, and Zhao Linuan successfully issued the law of true fragrance.

Xu Tao smiled and shook her head, reaching out to touch Zhao Linuan's head.

"Mom?" Zhao Linuan blinked at Xu Tao while eating noodles.

"Eat more if it's delicious."

"Oh." Zhao Linuan nodded.

Zhao Weiguo also looked at his daughter amusingly, and at the same time also understood that Zhao Linuan came to stay here for half a month, and the growth effect must be remarkable. He was very pleased that Zhao Linuan was still young, so he discovered it early and changed quickly. .

Zhao Linuan does have a bad temper, which is also a common problem for many children.

Many parents feel that it is difficult to educate their children at this time, but in fact, they are more looking for problems in themselves.

Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao are like this, they understand that each other ignores the issue of education, so that Zhao Linuan is spoiled and outlawed, but her essence is good, and she also has her own little kindness.

It's just that she is a child after all, and the pampering and indulgence of the adults around her makes her not aware of scale, nor does she understand that she needs to consider other people's feelings and their emotions.

She has never concealed her happiness and unhappiness since she was a child. Sometimes she may know that her bear and arrogance are not pleasing, but she still doesn't think it is a big problem, because most people are used to her Yes, in the world of children, it is not surprising that once no one pointed out her problems in time and asked her to correct them, she would become like this.

The purpose of Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo bringing her here is to let her completely get rid of her previous life, and get rid of all the people who love her and love her, so that she can truly be reborn.

Xu Tao's idea was good, and it was obviously effective. It was only the first day that he came here. When Zhao Linuan threw the wooden pie and saw Guo Fei pick it up and eat it, the child's own nature made Zhao Linuan vaguely aware of it. to its own mistakes.

She was uncomfortable at that moment, and now she doesn't understand what it is, but after she grew up, Zhao Linuan gradually understood that her discomfort at that time was because of shame, ashamed of her behavior, ashamed of what she disdained, and it was doubly caused by others treasured.

And after she trampled on the food that others cherished so much, she didn't even have the courage to admit her mistake.

"Yes, little girl, if you like it, eat more, and mother-in-law will cook noodles for you tomorrow." Granny Guo nodded happily.

When she saw Zhao Linuan eating noodles, she said it was delicious, and the smile on her face full of traces of time turned into a flower, which was extraordinarily brilliant.

Xu Tao could see that Granny Guo also really liked Zhao Linuan. The old man was very fond of Zhao Linuan's good-looking little doll. Xu Tao knew this very well.

Zhao Linuan started crying when he came back from school. After eating noodles, carbohydrates and fatigue hit him. Within ten minutes, Zhao Linuan was so sleepy that he hugged his head.

"Sleepy?" Xu Tao could see Zhao Linan's sleepiness.

"Well, sleepy." Zhao Linuan nodded.

"Then go to sleep!" Xu Tao didn't say much, and led Zhao Linuan to take her back to the room to sleep.

After a night of adaptation, Zhao Linuan didn't say anything about the conditions and environment of the Guo family. She lay on the bed and fell asleep within ten seconds, thus successfully missing the intermittent greeting text messages from her brother.

The signal on the Fairy's Ao is very poor, and the mobile phone calls can't get through at all. Only the text messages are received intermittently, but it takes a long time to send. The text messages are occasionally received, but only occasionally sent.

Because of this, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo's mobile phones have almost become a display to watch the time.

Zhao Linuan and Zhao Weiguo didn't care. Before the couple left Yangcheng, they put aside their work and planned to focus on Zhao Linuan for the next half month.

At the same time, they also believe that their company and restaurant should operate stably after leaving their husband and wife for half a month. If you leave the boss and you will have an accident, it will be meaningless to hire so many employees and spend so much salary.

The main purpose is to accompany Zhao Linuan, and a small part of the purpose is to completely abandon the work. Both the husband and wife are ready to slow down the pace of making money and start enjoying life.

Now that I'm working step by step, I earn enough to spend, and naturally I can rest.

The husband and wife contacted Zhao Linuan by text message. After Zhao Linuan fell asleep, they lit a candle to puncture several blisters that appeared on the bottom of the little girl's feet at night, and took good medicine carefully.

Xu Tao also wiped Zhao Linuan's body so that she would not fall asleep sticky.

Zhao Linan promised to go to school well, but Xu Tao once thought that Zhao Linan agreed because of impulsiveness and should protest the next morning, even acting like a baby and crying.

Xu Tao was ready and prepared with all her might the next day, but Zhao Linan's unexpected surprise did not disappoint her.

At four o'clock in the morning, and the weather was still foggy outside, Xu Tao woke Zhao Linuan from his sleep.

It could be seen that the little girl was very sleepy, but she didn't cry. After she was woken up, her hair was a little messy and she sat up, blinked at Xu Tao, and stretched out her hand to tug at her hair.

"Mom, hug." Zhao Linuan pouted at Xu Tao and acted like a spoiled child.

"Okay." Xu Tao sat on the bed, hugged Zhao Linuan, and carefully dressed the little girl.

"Mom, did you buy Nuan Nuan new clothes?" Zhao Li Nuan narrowed his eyes a little sleepy, but he also saw the ordinary new clothes Xu Tao bought for her.

The clothes, shoes and trousers were bought by Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo when they went down the mountain yesterday morning. All of them were bought in street shops in the township. The price was very cheap, and the quality and fabric were also very average.

After Zhao Linuan was born, the family conditions were good. In the 1990s, many children could not afford milk powder. When they were so hungry that they used rice paste, rice soup instead, Zhao Linuan's diapers were the best imported from Hong Kong City. of diapers.

Ordinary families can't raise it so finely, and therefore, all the clothes and things Zhao Linuan wears later are not cheap.

When they decided to come to Sichuan Province to experience life, they didn't specially pack too many clothes for Zhao Linuan. They originally planned to buy them after coming here. They bought ordinary clothes worn by ordinary children and let Zhao Linuan adapt to ordinary children. ordinary living conditions.

"Well, this is your mother's reward for us to go to school obediently. Mother is very happy." Xu Tao opened her mouth and started talking nonsense.

"Really?" Zhao Linuan looked surprised. Looking at the cute Bling Bling sequined clothes, he thought the clothes were very beautiful.

Children don't understand quality and value, they just like it alone. Xu Tao deliberately bought childish clothes. Unexpectedly, Zhao Linuan really likes this kind of clothes.

However, it can be understood that girls have almost no resistance to the shiny things of Bling Bling.

"Yeah."

"Thank you mom, Nuan Nuan likes it very much." Zhao Linuan was not praised many times, and the child wanted to back off, because at this moment, her legs were still sore.

But Xu Tao said with a smile that it was a reward, but Zhao Linuan's thoughts were immediately dismissed.

"Awesome." Xu Tao helped her get dressed and kissed her forehead.

Xu Tao's love for her children has always come from the heart, but after giving birth to Zhao Linuan, her physical strength and energy were not good enough, so many mornings, Xu Tao did not get up early, let alone Zhao Li. He got up warm and did not carefully dress her.

Often this kind of thing is either Zhao's mother or Zhao Linan, and no matter how bad it is, there is Zhao Weiguo.

After Zhao Linan was born, Xu Tao really didn't think much about it. Unlike Zhao Linan, Zhao Weiguo worked, Zhao Linan's first life was to have fun and get along with Xu Tao.

"Mom, Nuan Nuan is happy, Nuan Nuan likes mom." Zhao Linuan smiled, raised his hand to touch the sequins on his clothes, put his arms around Xu Tao's neck and said he liked it coquettishly.

Xu Taoxin was also softly spoken by her daughter, but after all, she was the mother who ignored the child.

"Mom also likes Nuan Nuan, likes our baby, and likes darling." Xu Tao smiled and held her cheek, rubbing her nose to nose twice.

Facts have proved that no matter how indulgent the love of brothers, grandparents, and fathers is, for children, it seems that they are no better than mothers.

Xu Tao began to review her dereliction of duty, and Zhao Linuan also dressed happily.

The little guy's age can't tell the difference between beauty and ugliness, but he doesn't understand the difference between expensive and cheap. Although the fabric and grade of the clothes are completely incomparable to what she wore in the past, Zhao Linuan is not unhappy at all.

Even a little angry when she got up, she spoiled Xu Tao for a while, then walked out of the room with Zhao Linuan, and stood beside the vegetable field in Guo's yard to brush her teeth and wash her face.

All this experience is something Zhao Linuan has never experienced before. After Xu Tao was busy, Zhao Linuan was taken care of by someone, and it became a bit accustomed to stay in bed.

In Zhao Linuan's impression, this is the first time that the mother and daughter have brushed their teeth and washed their faces together. Even Zhao Weiguo found the picture strange and warm.

Gollum! Xu Tao brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth.

Gollum! Zhao Linuan also brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth.

"Mom, do you love Nuan Nuan so much every day? Nuan Nuan is obedient." When Zhao Linuan was brushing his teeth, the little girl said with uncontrollable anticipation.

It was the first time she got up with her mother, and her mother helped her get dressed, kissed her, and hugged her. She didn't want to be so happy, but her mother called her baby, and called her darling!

She didn't want to be so easily kissed and coaxed by her mother, but she was a mother!

"Okay." Xu Tao nodded.

"Hee hee." Zhao Linuan was happy. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he took Xu Tao into the small kitchen of Guo's house.

"Mom, I like it here." Although it is very tired, the mother here loves her very much.

Children are all sensitive, and Xu Tao doesn't care that much. All her previous love has been spent on Zhao Linan, which makes her really less fond of Zhao Linan.

Of course, Xu Tao also had some worries and fears. He was afraid that Zhao Linan would be jealous and sad. Although Zhao Linan was old at that time, but the child was old, he would still be sensitive and jealous of his sister.

So Xu Tao tried her best not to care about Zhao Linan, as if her daughter's responsibility was a matter of Zhao Weiguo and Zhao Linan. If she did, Zhao Linan would be fine, but she still ignored Zhao Linan.

"Mom also likes it here." Xu Tao looked at her daughter with a smile.

There is a way to shorten the distance with Zhao Linuan, and also to re-cultivate the relationship between mother and daughter, Xu Tao is naturally very happy.

Zhao Weiguo is also relieved that Xu Tao and his daughter Zhao Linuan are finally no longer in the mode of getting along with little rivals.

The mother and daughter finally put aside the struggle for Zhao Linan's life, and instead became harmonious.

For breakfast, Granny Guo made steamed buns with no meat, but tofu vermicelli. The fillings were very fragrant. Zhao Linuan ate two of them with a round belly.

"That mother Nuan Nuan and Feifei brother went to school." Zhao Linuan was a little reluctant, but the little girl knew that only if she went to school obediently, her mother would be happy, and her mother would kiss her, hug her, call her baby, and call her obedient .

So Zhao Linan carried a small schoolbag without making a fuss and prepared to go to school. Zhao Linan was very conscious, and consciously surprised Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao.

There was no uproar in his imagination, and Zhao Linuan was more persistent than Xu Tao thought.

When she went to school the next day, Zhao Linuan didn't let Guo Fei and Guo Liang carry her. Her feet were sore, but she still walked back and forth by herself. She still ate a flatbread for lunch, and she didn't waste food without finishing it. .

When he got home at seven o'clock at night, Zhao Linuan had several blisters on the soles of his feet, but the little girl jumped into Xu Tao's arms, Xu Tao coaxed her, and gently asked her if there was anything interesting in school today.

Zhao Linuan happily shared with Xu Tao and talked about the school teachers' habits in class.

"Mom, our math teacher has a catchphrase." Zhao Linuan said, covering his mouth with his hand, and quietly leaned into Xu Tao's ear and said, "He has to say many things in one class, so I will Counted, the teacher said twenty-six in one class this morning."

"Really! Nuan Nuan is so clear!"

"Well, but I counted, and I also listened carefully, mother." Zhao Li Nuan immediately explained it obediently and consciously.

"Mom believes in baby." Xu Tao kissed Zhao Linuan's wet forehead.

After walking on the mountain road for more than two hours, Zhao Linuan was sweating profusely. Xu Tao, a person who was obsessed with cleanliness, rarely disliked Zhao Linuan, a girl.

Zhao Linuan was overwhelmed with joy, and the relationship between mother and daughter took a qualitative leap.

Zhao Linuan insisted on going to school. After having dinner the next night, she went to bed early. The little girl was a little uneasy. When she fell asleep, her brows were wrinkled together. Xu Tao could feel the tiredness of the little girl these two days. And weak, but she is also changing a little bit.

Xu Tao touched Zhao Linuan's head and smoothed her small brows. Zhao Linuan fell asleep peacefully in her sleep.

Five days after Zhao Linuan came to the Fairy's Au, the little girl completely adapted, and the pretentious little princess on the first day completely disappeared. When she came back from school every day, she rushed to Xu Tao when she came back from school, and she was happy to share a day of happy time with Xu Tao.

In just five or six days, Zhao Linuan was obviously tanned. The little girl used to be white and glowing, but now she is a little darker, but she is also full of energy, and Xu Tao is very pleased.

Time came to the weekend, Zhao Linan and the children in the village did not have to go to school, Zhao Linan went to the field with Guo Fei to do farm work.

Fairy's Au relies on the mountains, and the rural people rely on the mountains to eat the mountains. All sources of economic income depend on the mountains. Therefore, most of the things that the people in the village need to do every day are related to farm work.

Zhao Linuan had never tried these kinds of lives, but when she woke up in the morning and helped Guo Fei to grow sweet potato seedlings, she was full of joy.

"Mom, do Nuan Nuan hats look good?" Zhao Linuan wore a huge straw hat on her head to shade her head. The straw hat was yellow and worn out, but she didn't dislike it at all.

"Good-looking." Xu Tao nodded.

"The little girl is so handsome." Granny Guo also praised her so vigorously that Zhao Linuan was about to float up.

Facts have proved that no matter how hard-heartedly persuaded parents to their children, it is to break their lip and dry their saliva, it is better to let the children experience the actual life themselves.

Zhao Linuan came to Fairy's Au, and the time change in half a month was huge, so big that Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo were amazed.

None of them thought that Zhao Linuan would really go to school obediently, and it took half a month to grit his teeth. After crying with Xu Tao that day, and after Xu Tao kissed and hugged the next day, Zhao Linuan never mentioned it again. And one no, and never cried out tired, even though the bottom of her feet had blisters from time to time in the previous week.

"Mom." In the second week of staying in Fairy's Ao, two days before leaving Fairy's Ao Village.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo took the time to go to the school in the countryside, and picked up Zhao Linuan from school by the way.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo both took Zhao Linuan from school, but it was the first time that the husband and wife took Zhao Linuan hand in hand. Usually the husband and wife are busy, and one of them picks up the child from school. Li Nuan has finished school.

Most parents ignore this point, but they don't know how satisfied and happy a child will be when they see their parents coming to pick them up from school, the kind of envious eyes their classmates look at her.

"Baby." Xu Tao also waved at Zhao Linuan. The couple came here two mornings and had lunch at the Fairy's Ao Snack Bar. When they passed by the fruit and vegetable store, they also bought a large bag of apples.

When the school was over and Zhao Linuan and a group of children from Fairy's Ao came out, Zhao Linuan was overjoyed.

Zhao Weiguo greeted a group of children and distributed the apples to everyone. Some of the children thanked them obediently, while others shyly refused, and in the end they all accepted the big apple.

Zhao Linuan also held an apple and happily returned to the Fairy Au with Xu Tao hand in hand.

Along the way, Zhao Linuan walked back to the village calmly wearing ordinary small cloth shoes. She seemed to be very adaptable and willing to study hard.

And because the primary school in Xiannv'ao doesn't have English classes, not even English textbooks, it's not like the Yangcheng side has been focusing on bilingual education since primary school.

Therefore, the English book brought by Zhao Linuan became the first English book in Qugou Township Primary School, and it also allowed the children in the class to have their first English class. Children, they have been learning English since elementary school.

After Zhao Linuan integrated with the children, he generously shared English books, and also took the initiative to teach the children of Fairy'ao to memorize English words and English alphabet songs.

They are a bunch of children at the moment, stepping on the sunset with vigor, singing English alphabet songs happily and going home, including the older Guo Liang and Guo Fei, who are obediently being students, taking the English lessons taught by Zhao Linuan. Songs, memorize them seriously, memorize them and sing them.

Children who are eager to learn, without any shyness, are also very happy to learn to sing English alphabet songs.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo walked behind the children, listening to Zhao Linuan and the children reading the English alphabet song all the way back to the village. The pleasant atmosphere also made Xu Tao sigh with emotion.

Knowing that Metamorphosis is so easy to use, Xu Tao doesn't have to have such a headache this year.

"Let's donate a batch of English textbooks to the school after we leave here in two days, and change another batch of desks and teaching aids!" Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo discussed their ideas.

"Okay." Zhao Weiguo nodded indifferently.

Both husband and wife are not short of money. Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao have been making money all the time. When businessmen reach a certain level, they will do some insignificant good deeds in addition to making money.

The same is true for Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo. They donated money to Zhaojiacun Primary School and helped Zhaojiacun and Xujiacun build roads. Zhaojiacun and Xujiacun benefited a lot because of Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo, and they also made Zhaojiacun and Xujiacun disagree. Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao both took it to heart.

Good deeds will be remembered. When Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo took Zhao Linuan to leave Fairy's Au, when they returned to Yangcheng, they bought a large number of things and sent them over.

Zhao Linuan's English book, she originally wanted to keep it, but when she knew that her parents would donate a batch of English textbooks, Zhao Linuan did not insist, but let everyone in Fairy Ao and Zhao Linuan Children who go to and from school together, write their name and a sentence on the English book.

Then Zhao Linuan left Sichuan Province with the book and returned to Yangcheng. He also kept the English book in the most conspicuous place on the desk, and asked Xu Tao to buy her a new English book.

Zhao Linan's change after a trip to Sichuan Province was huge, so big that Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were shocked, and Zhao Linan and his elder brother felt that their status was shaken.

Of course, Zhao Linan never thought that it was his mother Xu Tao who shook his position in his sister's mind. After her sister came back, she no longer needed to call her brother if she had anything to do.

After school, after school, I like to find Xu Tao and share it with Xu Tao.

In the morning, she would set her own alarm clock to get up, and Xu Tao also changed herself. She tried to get up early and read with Zhao Linuan in the morning.

Zhao Linuan got up and read in the yard in front of the house in the morning, while Xu Tao was doing yoga beside him to exercise.

The mother and daughter do not disturb each other, but they live in harmony with each other, eat breakfast together, and go to school and work separately.

After Zhao Linuan came back, he also set goals for himself. After returning to school, he was very serious in class. When he returned to school after asking for leave, even the school teachers felt that Zhao Linuan seemed to be a different person. It seems that he has been opened up to the learning genius of the two veins of Ren and Du.

In short, Zhao Linuan, who no longer needs to worry about it, has also become a good student. Even after the final exam, Zhao Weiguo went to the school to hold a parent-teacher meeting, and was specially called up by the teacher and praised.

Because Zhao Linuan successfully took the first place in the class, and in the final exam, he also successfully became the first in the grade.

To be honest, Xu Tao didn't even think about it.