Chapter 91- 95

Chapter 091 Fighting
"Xiao Hei..." Zhao Linan was nestled in Xu Tao's arms, looking at the black cat who couldn't wake up in confusion, blinking, as if he didn't understand why Xiao Hei didn't respond.

Xu Tao felt a little uncomfortable and put the child down. The child walked over to the black cat's corpse and continued to call: "Little black?"

Zhao Linan called Xiao Hei a few times, and the cat who would usually respond to him was still lying on the ground. The child was puzzled. Ask: "Mom, is Xiao Hei asleep?" Zhao Linan raised his head and asked Xu Tao.

Xu Tao felt a little uncomfortable in her heart. How should you talk about Xiao Hei's death?

"Xiao Hei is dead." Zhao Weiguo crouched down and told Zhao Linan directly.

"Dead? Why did you die?" Zhao Linan asked, his little hand gently touching the two kittens next to him: "Are they Xiao Hei's sons?"

"Yes, they are Xiao Hei's children." Xu Tao nodded, When she wiped the two kittens yesterday, she didn't notice whether it was male or female.

"Oh." Zhao Linan was still young and didn't feel much about death, and because there were still two kittens, Zhao Linan just had some doubts: "Then mother, Xiao Hei died, what will they do in the future? They don't have a mother anymore."

"Then Xiaonan will be their mother, will you care for them?" Xu Tao asked patiently.

"Okay. Xiao Nan raised them as a cat mother." Zhao Linan instantly felt a heavy responsibility, and looked at Xu Tao and nodded solemnly.

He will definitely take good care of the two kittens.

Seeing Zhao Linan's serious expression, Xu Tao patted the child's head: "Then let's name the kitty."

"Huh?" Zhao Linan looked back at the two very small kittens, and struggled for a moment: "It's called Xiaoxiao. , it's called Benben."

"Why is it called Xiaoxiao and Benben?" Xu Tao was curious about the child's innocence.

"Mom, it's smaller than it, so it's called Xiaoxiao, it's big, it should be my brother, but it's stupid." Zhao Linan let Xu Tao see it directly.

"Okay, let's call it Xiaoxiao and Benben." Xu Tao looked at the two kittens and immediately made a decision.

Zhao Weiguo was in charge of disposing of Xiao Hei's body. He took Xiao Hei's body away while Zhao Linan was being coaxed by Xu Tao to wash his face and brush his teeth.

The two kittens are very small. Xu Tao has never raised cats, and doesn't even know how to distinguish male and female cats. He has no experience in taking care of cats, and is actually a little afraid of raising kittens to death.

Zhao Linan didn't even understand it, but Xu Tao could feel that Zhao Linan liked the two kittens very much. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he immediately made milk for the two kittens to drink.

"Mom, they're drinking milk." Zhao Linan thought the milk-drinking kitten was cute, so he talked to Xu Tao excitedly, poked with his little finger, and there was a warm smile in his eyes.

"It's cute." Xu Tao said in cooperation.

"Hmm." Zhao Linan's little head nodded very sharply.

Both Xu Tao and Zhao Linan liked the two cute little cubs, but they never dared to touch them. The mother and son looked at the little cubs and only dared to touch them gently with their index fingers, for fear that they would be hurt by the force. little guy.

Therefore, Zhao Weiguo washed the kitty's first bath.

"Aiming..." The kittens were small and had been raised for two days. In order to be clean and hygienic, they could only be bathed.

Xu Tao and Zhao Linan didn't dare to do anything, they could only watch Zhao Weiguo, a big man serving two kittens.

"Dad, be gentle." Zhao Linan stomped nervously when he heard the cat struggling and meowing.

"Okay." Zhao Weiguo bit his head and continued to wash. He finally washed and dried the two kittens. At the end, he was also sweating profusely.

"Thank you, Dad." Zhao Linan thanked him, and then took two kittens that were washed and put in a box to dry in the sun in the yard.

Zhao Weiguo said that the cats are easy to feed, and they were fed with milk and dried fish, and the two cute kittens grew up slowly and gradually became a member of the Zhao family.

Jin Nanxuan's opening is about to open, and Qin Yurou's staff training has not stopped. The waiters stood for several days, all complaining that their legs were sore, but they all persevered until they got used to it.

In the kitchen, there is the golden chef to help, and he has arranged their own work for all the chefs.

Su Meili has a lot of strength, so like the male chef, she has her own wok in the kitchen. In the beginning, she was more responsible for the staff meals of the restaurant.

Wang Juanjuan is more attentive and serious in her work. She is not strong enough, but she is very interested in carvings and small snacks, and she is very talented. Jin Yidao arranged for Wang Juanjuan to be mainly responsible for the dim sum.

Both Su Meili and Wang Juanjuan adapted well and did not disappoint Xu Tao.

As Jin Lao adjusted the menu and instructed Lao Ding, Lao Tang, and Fatty in their cooking skills, Jin Nanxuan's opening time was getting closer and closer.

On the opening day of Jinnanxuan Hotel, there were no clouds in the sky, and the autumn atmosphere was refreshing.

At eight in the morning, Zhao Weiguo drove Xu Tao and Zhao Linan to the Jinnanxuan Hotel.

Zhao Linan was originally going to the nursery, but when Jin Nanxuan opened, Xu Tao asked for leave for him. After all, it was built for the little guy. On the first day of the hotel's opening, Xu Tao hoped that Zhao Linan could see it.

The sound of crackling firecrackers sounded lively and exploded for a long time, attracting the attention of many people around.

After the firecrackers were set off, Jin Nanxuan's entrance was also covered with red firecracker confetti, and Jin Nanxuan finally opened its doors on October 1, 1984.

Jin Nanxuan mainly serves lunch and dinner, so after the firecrackers were set off in the morning, it was always deserted.

Qin Yurou stood in front of the cash register in the lobby on the first floor, and kept paying attention to the situation at the door. From nine o'clock to ten o'clock, when no guests came to the door, the whole person panicked.

Xu Tao was also a little surprised. She thought about it, the business was not good, but she never thought about the result of not having a single customer.

But fortunately, the desertedness is only temporary. After ten o'clock in the morning, guests came one after another.

Advertising is not very popular these days, Xu Tao has been advertising in taxis for so long, and the effect is still amazing.

This is indeed the case. Before ten o'clock, there were no guests at all, but from ten thirty to eleven thirty, in just one hour, many guests came.

One after another, guests came to taste the early adopters, invited guests to dinner, and brought their families with them. It didn't take long for the boxes to be full. Soon, except for the banquet hall on the second floor, the banquet seats were vacant. The boxes are full.

Xu Tao had originally planned that the business was not a good one. After all, Jin Nanxuan focused on high-end business, but there were unexpectedly many rich people in Yangcheng, and the business was also very good.

Fortunately, Xu Tao had recruited enough waiters and trained for a long time. On the first day of opening, although it was lively, under Qin Yurou's arrangement, the guests ate in an orderly manner, and there was no major disorder.

Xu Taohe took Zhao Linan to the banquet hall on the second floor, keeping an eye on the situation downstairs, and asked the waiter to ask the guests how satisfied they were with the dishes and services after they finished their meal, and the feedback was very good.

The service quality and dishes are all excellent. Although the consumption is not low, you may come to Jinnanxuan to eat. .

Jin Nanxuan was busy at noon on the first day of opening, and there were fewer customers ordering food, but there were still many customers in the restaurant.

Xu Tao was willing to spend all her money, and in the extremely hot October, the chillers in the Jinnanxuan Hotel kept a large part of the guests. Therefore, after lunch, the drinks and drinks at the hotel's small bar were selling well.

The kitchen was so busy that it was about to take off, and the fire of the cauldron was gradually extinguished at three o'clock.

"I didn't expect business to be pretty good on the first day of business." Jin Yidao spoke while beating his old waist.

It was busy for a few hours for lunch, and there were still many customers turning tables.

"Thank you for your hard work." Xu Tao brought Zhao Linan to the kitchen to thank the old man.

"Grandpa Jin hard." Zhao Linan was a very attentive child, and he poured water for Old Jin to drink.

"Grandpa Jin drinks water."

"Good." Jin Yidao was so tired that he couldn't stand up, but he was still happy when he drank the water from Zhao Linan.

Xu Tao hurriedly winked at the child, and clenched her fist as a reminder.

Zhao Linan nodded immediately: "Grandpa Jin is tired, Xiao Nan helps you beat his waist."

"Oh, Xiao Nan wants to beat Grandpa's waist?" Jin Lao was overjoyed, talking, but also sat down with cooperation.

Zhao Linan beat the back and waist of the villain, which made Old Jin unbearably happy, and also made him happy.

Xu Tao watched and laughed, and then looked at the other sweaty chefs: "Thank you for your hard work, next month's income is good, I'll give you a raise.

" Do not close your mouth.

"It's serious business to hire more chefs quickly." Jin Yidao reminded Xu Tao.

Being so tired every day, his old bones will fall apart in less than half a month.

"Of course, Mr. Jin, don't worry, I will definitely find some suitable ones for you." In fact, there have been many chefs who have come to the company for interviews, but their cooking skills are good, and there are not many suitable chefs to stay.

Judging from the opening situation in the morning, the chef must be recruited quickly. This is only the first day of opening. After everyone is familiar with Jin Nanxuan, the number of customers will only gradually increase.

And the banquet hall on the second floor is still empty today. If the banquet hall starts to accept reservations, birthday banquets, birthday banquets, banquets, etc., the kitchen is estimated to be too busy to explode.

At least five more chefs have to be recruited. Xu Tao didn't want Mrs. Jin to work too hard, and he was afraid that it would be too hard.

"Well, it's good that you have an idea." Jin Lao nodded tiredly.

After Jin Nanxuan opened, business has been very good. As Jin Nanxuan's business boomed, more chefs came to apply.

Many chefs were in a wait-and-see state before. Now that the restaurant is open, the business is booming, and the recruitment of chefs is not so worrying.

In the following half month of opening, Xu Tao hired five more chefs, which made the busyness of the kitchen much easier.

Jinnanxuan Hotel has gradually become a famous restaurant in Yangcheng because of its excellent dishes, good service attitude and many repeat customers.

For the whole year of 1984, Xu Tao's mind was busy at the Jinnanxuan Hotel. Although she was busy, she did not stop writing novels. She was a Buddhist at the beginning of the year and wrote a book about time travel. In the second half of the year, she tried to write Xianxia, ​​and the manuscript fee was also Get it softly and earn a lot of money.

1984 was a year of major changes in Xu Tao's life, while 1985 was a little duller, except in the middle of the year, the TV drama "Fate Come So Close", in which the first novel was sold for copyright, was broadcast, and the response was very enthusiastic. , that is, the husband and wife discussed the purchase of land and built a small villa.

At the end of the year, I persuaded Zhao's father and mother, who had never traveled far from their hometown, to come to Yangcheng for the New Year. At the beginning of 1986, the family of three moved out of Zhonglin Road and lived in a small villa.

Zhao Linan also went from a baby in the nursery to a glorious primary school student who entered the first grade of primary school.

In 1987, the scale of Taoyuan Taxi expanded, and it also successfully annexed one of the taxi companies in Yangcheng, becoming the largest taxi company.

In the same year, Jin Nanxuan's first branch opened, and the worth of Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo rose.

In 1988, Jin Nanxuan's second branch opened one after another. Xu Tao's pace behind him was very stable, and the business territory was slowly expanding. It was not until 1989 that another branch was opened. Jin Nanxuan Hotel also occupied the restaurant industry in Yangcheng. a place.

Also in 1989, another small company of Yangcheng Taxi was carrying passengers because the driver was drunk, resulting in the death of both the driver and the passenger in a car accident. The incident was very big, and the family members also demanded compensation.

Because of the huge amount of compensation, he could only choose to sell the company in the end. Zhao Weiguo quickly took over. Taoyuan Taxi Company completely monopolized the taxi industry in Yangcheng and became the only taxi company in Yangcheng.

A few years passed in a flash. When Zhao Linan was in the fourth grade of elementary school, the little guy was 10 years old, and the bell of 1990 also rang.

In the past six years, Taoyuan Taxi Company has changed the most, and its scale has long been different. Taoyuan Taxi Company has also expanded from a small company to a large company composed of four small companies.

The number of taxi drivers has also increased from dozens of people at first to more than 600 people now, and the monthly net profit has broken the one million mark after completely monopolizing the taxi industry in Yangcheng in 1989.

Zhao Weiqiang also went from a young man who just came to Yangcheng to a mature man in his late thirties. He has never been married, and he is devoted to his career. Now he is also the manager of one of the branches of Taoyuan Taxi.

In addition to Zhao Weiqiang, the managers of the other three venues are Ye Zhenhua, Liao Tuhang, and Qin Yubin.

In 1990, the ten-year-old Zhao Linan was no longer the chubby little dumpling he used to be. Xu Tao personally raised the dumplings into the handsome and sunny boy who is now 1.5 meters tall.

At seven thirty in the morning, Xu Tao stood outside Zhao Linan's room and started knocking on the door.

Today is the first day of Zhao Linan's fourth grade.

"Xiao Nan, did you wake up?"

"Wake up." Zhao Linan's voice came from the room, and soon the neatly dressed boy opened the door with a schoolbag on one shoulder.

Xu Tao looked at Zhao Linan, stretched out her hand to help him tidy up the collar of his shirt, and then laughed and teased: "It's so handsome, I don't know how many love letters I will receive from my classmates this year!"

"Mom, I don't accept love letters." Zhao Linan's face He showed a little shyness, and then went downstairs.

"Do other girls have to send you love letters?" Xu Tao asked with a smile.

Although Zhao Linan was only ten years old, the ten-year-old kid was already suspected of being an arsonist.

"No." Zhao Linan walked downstairs with a reply. The first thing after going downstairs was to slap Xiao Xiao and Benben on the sofa in the living room a few times.

"The two fat cats are really getting lazy." Zhao Linan complained, scratching Benben's chin, and Benben raised his fat head comfortably with narrowed eyes.

"Zhao Linan, my mother kindly reminded me that it's fifteen minutes before your school starts at eight o'clock." Xu Tao glanced at her watch to remind the boy who was playing with the cat.

Zhao Linan stopped licking the cat immediately, put on his schoolbag and ran to the restaurant, picked up the milk on the table and drank it, then took two meat buns, and went out while eating while changing his shoes.

"Mom, goodbye." Zhao Linan pushed the bicycle, ate the buns with one hand, and galloped with the bicycle in one hand.

"You can ride after eating steamed buns, slow down, and watch out for pedestrians on the road." Xu Tao stood at the door angrily and reminded, watching Zhao Linan waving his hand and riding his bicycle away.

"Stinky boy." Xu Tao scolded in a low voice.

"Don't remind him next time, see how long he can linger on his own." Zhao Weiguo came out of the kitchen to talk to Xu Tao.

"If I don't remind him, he will definitely be late." Xu Tao sat down at the table helplessly.

Of course, Zhao Weiguo also knew about Zhao Linan's stinky problems, and the idea of ​​​​teaching his son has long been around the corner. But that stinky boy has good grades in studies. Even if he is late occasionally, the teacher is reluctant to punish him.

"After dinner, take me to Jin Nanxuan's main store, and I'll go see Mr. Jin." Xu Tao took a vegetable bag to eat.

Zhao Weiguo nodded, preparing to send Xu Tao to Jin Nanxuan before he drove to the Taoyuan Company in the Yue District.

In recent years, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo have been very busy. With the increase in income, the relationship between the husband and wife is getting better and better.

Xu Tao also slowed down the pace of making money after Jin Nanxuan opened, so she only opened four branches in five or six years. But Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo's worth had already entered the tens of millions in the 1990s.

After breakfast, Zhao Weiguo drove Xu Tao to the Jinnanxuan head office, and went to Taoyuan Company himself.

"Mr. Tao." Qin Yurou is already the manager of Jin Nanxuan's head office. In six years, Qin Yurou has changed from a gentle and careless woman to a mature and capable woman with a strong temperament.

"Is Mr. Jin in the kitchen?" Xu Tao asked her.

She came to the main store mainly to see Mr. Jin. The opening of other branches in recent years is all thanks to Mr. Jin.

If it wasn't for Jin Lao's help in bringing out the original old employees, Lao Ding, Lao Tang, and Su Meili, to become the head chefs of the branch, Xu Tao would not be able to open the branch.

"Yes." Qin Yurou nodded.

"Okay, you can do your job, I'll just go find him myself." Xu Tao and Qin Yurou said, and went to the kitchen to find Mr. Jin.

Mr. Jin was sitting in the kitchen listening to the tape recorder. The tape recorder was given to him by Zhao Linan. Mr. Jin liked it very much. He had to listen to it every day before going to work.

"Elder Jin, how about listening to Cantonese opera early in the morning?" Xu Tao walked into the kitchen and heard Cantonese opera played on the tape recorder.

In the kitchen, Mr. Jin was intoxicated at the moment, other chefs and small helpers were practicing knife craftsmanship, while Wang Juanjuan was carefully making snacks.

Su Meili can handle a big pot and has talent. She has learned from Mr. Jin for six years. Last year, she was finally arranged by Xu Tao to serve as the head chef of the branch.

Because of her strength, Wang Juanjuan is in charge of desserts and fancy carvings. Although she was not able to serve as the head chef, she can stay at the head office. Besides Jin Lao and Qin Yurou, her salary is also the highest. For this, Wang Juanjuan is also very satisfied. , because she likes to make all kinds of dim sum.

"Why are you free today?" Jin Lao opened his eyes and looked at Xu Tao: "By the way, next time you come to help the old man to buy some new Cantonese opera tapes."

"Okay." Xu Tao agreed.

Jin Lao nodded and continued to be obsessed with Cantonese opera.

Over the years, Xu Tao has basically regarded Mr. Jin as a family member. He knew that Mr. Jin was working hard. Originally, Xu Tao was going to share the shares of Mr. Jin, but Mr. Jin did not want it, so Xu Tao had to give it to him in a different way.

"Here." Xu Tao put a bunch of keys in front of Elder Jin.

"What?" Jin Lao opened his eyes and frowned.

Xu Tao smiled: "I bought a house next to you, 150 square meters, and this is the key after the decoration."

"What do you buy a house for, I don't want it." Jin Laoyu spoke with disgust.

"I asked you to live with us, but if you don't want to, then I will have to buy you a suite nearby. Remember to take a look when you have time. If you are not satisfied with the decoration and furniture, tell me, and I will replace it for you." Xu Tao calmly said. Smile, put down the key and leave the kitchen.

In the past six years, Jin Nanxuan Hotel has grown from one store to four chain stores, and the profits of the four stores have exceeded one million each month.

In the head office's office, Xu Tao was calculating the income for this month.

Jin Nanxuan is the head office. With the development of the past few years, the turnover has also been increasing. Every time Xu Tao comes to the company, he will check the accounts.

The hotel is big, and there are several cashiers. The number is checked every day when the shift is handed over. Basically, there is no big problem with the billing.

Although there is no problem with the number, there are also many accounts. Xu Tao was busy in Jin Nanxuan and was busy until the afternoon.

"Madam Boss." The taxi drivers basically knew Xu Tao, Xu Tao got in the car, and the other party said hello.

Xu Tao politely asked about the driver's work status. After getting off the bus, he paid the fare like a normal passenger, and then walked into the Taoyuan company.

"Sister-in-law, you haven't come to the company for a long time." Guo Pingping was sitting outside the kitchen resting, teasing her two-year-old son with a cookie. When she saw Xu Tao coming to the company, she took the initiative to say hello.

Xu Tao looked at Guo Pingping's son, and seemed to see Zhao Linan, who was soft and cute at the time. Time flies so fast. Zhao Linan, who was more than two years old at the time, is now ten years old.

"Xiao Fu grows up really fast." Xu Tao sighed with a smile, reaching out to touch the little boy's head.

The little boy was very daring and a little domineering. Xu Tao touched his head, and the child grimaced at Xu Tao and stuck out his tongue.

"No skin." Guo Pingping warned him, pretending to be fierce.

"It doesn't matter." The little boy jumped up and protested, and he was quite noisy.

"Mom didn't listen, did you?" Guo Pingping made a gesture to hit him.

The little boy directly angrily threw the biscuit in his hand to the ground, looking like he was boundless.

"I can't control him at all now. He's not afraid of anyone, except his father." Guo Pingping explained helplessly, and then pointed to the office: "Your family, Wei Guo, is in the office!"

"Okay, I'll go first. Go find him." Xu Tao smiled and walked to the office.

Guo Pingping took her son's arm, but her eyes were fixed on Xu Tao's back, and she couldn't help sighing.

In the past, Xu Tao was very powerful. Six years later, Xu Tao was still the woman she admired and admired.

However, she has always been jealous of Xu Tao, but she also has a great psychological gap. When the company's cafeteria opened, all the women who worked were promoted except her.

Wu Hui's sister-in-law gave birth to a daughter after her resignation. Ye Zhenhua's salary was stable, so she did not come back to work. Except for Wu Hui, everyone else was doing well.

Zhao Weini went to work in the new company and helped manage the small canteens of the two branches. However, after she returned to work after giving birth to her son, she was still cooking every day as before, and she was still the one being managed.

Guo Pingping sighed, fed the biscuits in her hand to her son Xiao Fu, and then went into the kitchen to wash the vegetables to prepare the company dinner.

In the office, Zhao Weiguo was checking the accounts, and Ye Zhenhua was sitting aside. Zhao Weiguo asked some questions about the company, and he answered a few words.

"Brother and sister are here." Ye Zhenhua politely stood up and said hello when he saw Xu Tao coming.

"Brother Hua." Xu Tao smiled and looked at Zhao Weiguo, who was frowning a little. He was about to ask him what was wrong, when he heard the beeping of the pager in his bag.

Xu Tao took out the pager and glanced at it, and found that it was a call from Zhao Linan's school.

"It's from Xiaonan School." Xu Tao said to Zhao Weiguo in surprise.

Zhao Weiguo's originally frowning frowned became heavier. Xu Tao was puzzled and picked up the landline phone on the desk in the office to call back.

"Hello, Mr. Chen, I'm Zhao Linan's mother." After Xu Tao waited for the call to be connected, she immediately reported her home courteously.

"Okay, we'll be right there." Xu Tao agreed with her mouth after listening to what the teacher on the other end of the phone said.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Weiguo asked while grabbing the report.

"Mr. Chen said that Xiao Nan had a fight with his classmates at school, so let's go to school." Xu Tao said in disbelief.

Zhao Linan has been smart since he was a child. Although he is a little naughty, he has never caused any trouble. Today is the first day of his fourth grade, and he even got into a fight.

"Fight?" Zhao Weiguo chewed on the word "fight" with a dangerous look in his eyes. He casually put down Taoyuan Company's accounts: "Let's go, I'll go to school with you."

"Okay." Xu Tao nodded.

"Brother Hua, the accounts for the past few months are not very clear. You take the time to check it first, and I will check it in a few days." Zhao Weiguo also said to Ye Zhenhua casually when he took the car keys.

"...Okay." Ye Zhenhua's face was a little ugly, and then he nodded heavily.

Xu Tao glanced at Ye Zhenhua, carrying her bag and driving to school with Zhao Weiguo.

In the office, Ye Zhenhua grabbed the account data and statements, and saw from the window that Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao sat down a little dejected after driving away.

Zhao Weiguo was driving, and Xu Tao was sitting in the passenger seat. Although she was worried about Zhao Linan's situation, she still asked what Zhao Weiguo just said.

"Is there something wrong with Brother Hua's accounts?" Xu Tao asked directly.

"Yeah." Zhao Weiguo nodded with a serious expression.

Ye Zhenhua has been managing the company for several years, and there have been no major problems before, but since last year, the monthly profit and data reports have not increased much.

If this was the case with other companies, Zhao Weiguo might not have noticed, but in the case of the other three branches with fewer vehicles than here, the monthly profit only increased.

Even if it did not increase too much, it did not appear to decrease.

In recent years, Yangcheng can be said to be changing with each passing day. This year's Yangcheng is even more amazing. Tape recorders and tapes have become popular all over the streets, and people's living standards are twice as high as six years ago.

Taxi is metered, and the cost per kilometer has also increased. How can the data and income be the same as before? It doesn't make sense.

"I'm afraid things are a little difficult to handle." Xu Tao said lightly.

Ye Zhenhua was Zhao Weiguo's first squad leader in the army. Over the years, Zhao Weiguo also took more care of him. When he let Ye Zhenhua manage the company, his salary also increased by several hundred.

Zhao Weiguo has always trusted Ye Zhenhua, and Xu Tao has the same, but who would have thought that there was a problem with Ye Zhenhua's data report, is it really worth it?

Zhao Weiguo also understood in his heart, he continued to drive with a sigh, and the black Santana drove all the way to Yangcheng Primary School.

"I don't know why Xiao Nan was fighting?" Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo walked to the school teacher's office together.

In the office, Mr. Chen, Zhao Linan's head teacher, was correcting his homework, while Zhao Linan, the two boys who were fighting, and Yan Xi were standing by the wall of the office.

Zhao Linan stood tall and straight with a painted nose, while Yan Xi was sobbing and wiping away her tears.

"Mr. Chen." Xu Tao walked into the office and first glanced at Zhao Linan's situation.

The little guy looked a little miserable and a little embarrassed. After seeing Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo, he raised his hand and pulled the tissue off his nose.

"Zhao Linan's parents are here. Please sit down first. I also informed the parents of the other students. They should be coming soon. We will wait for other parents to come and deal with the fight between the children." Teacher Chen looked up. When they arrived at Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo, they were quite polite.

"Okay." Zhao Weiguo responded.

"Did you get a nosebleed?" Xu Tao looked at Zhao Linan's nose.

"Yeah." Zhao Linan nodded. The ten-year-old boy was a little stubborn, but he didn't cry.

"Auntie." When Yan Xi saw Xu Tao, she choked and called out.

Yan Xi and Zhao Linan are companions in the nursery school, and they are also classmates in the same school and the same class after primary school.

"Xiaoxi, don't cry first, what happened? Can you talk to auntie slowly?" Xu Tao comforted Yanxi.

Yan Xi is one year older than Zhao Linan. Except for being squeamish and crying, the little girl has no major problems and has a good personality.

"They cut my hair secretly, and Xiao Nan saw it and asked them to apologize to me. They refused, spit at us, and scolded us, saying that Xiao Nan and I were... dog men and women, and Xiao Nan was angry, so he fought them. Get up, woo woo..." Yan Xi cried, but also made things clear.

"Auntie, look at my hair." Yan Xi turned around and showed the ponytail on the back of her head.

Xu Tao clearly saw that Yan Xi's ponytail was cut in a mess.

"Isn't it so ugly, woo woo..." Yan Xi turned around and cried a little sadly.

"It's okay, it's not ugly. I'll go to the barber shop tomorrow to fix it." Xu Tao comforted Yan Xi, and his eyes swept across the two boys. The two boys looked very skinny at first glance. Parents dote on the grown-up master.

When Xu Tao looked at the two boys, the two boys were still condescending. They were not afraid of Xu Tao at all, and they also showed a provocative look at Xu Tao.

Yes, Xu Tao received the provocative eyes of two ten-year-old boys, and she was really a fearless bear.

"Does it hurt?" Xu Tao looked back at Zhao Linan and asked.

Zhao Linan, who is pure and pure, has a tint on his face at this moment, and there is a blood stain on his nose.

"It doesn't hurt." Zhao Linan shook his head bravely.

Xu Tao sighed, took out a tissue from her handbag and handed it to Zhao Linan: "I'm wiping my nose."

Zhao Linan took the tissue with a hum and wiped his nose indiscriminately.

Knowing the story of the fight from Yan Xi's mouth, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo patiently sat on the stool in the teacher's office and waited for the other parents.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo came early, from four to five o'clock in the evening, the other's parents still didn't come.

"Liu Haojie, stand up for me, what does it look like?" Teacher Chen corrected some students' summer homework, glanced at the children standing by the wall, and found Liu Haojie leaning against the wall, he immediately stern Open your mouth.

The boy named Liu Haojie stood up lazily: "Teacher, I said, my parents are very busy, they won't come. I'm so tired standing, or let us go home first today, I Tell my parents to come back tomorrow."

"Shut up." Teacher Chen frowned and looked at the boy next to him.

"My parents won't come either." The other boy was not that jerk, but his tone was bold.

Teacher Chen was obviously outraged: "The current parents are really, not responsible at all."

After speaking, Teacher Chen looked at Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo: "I'm sorry, I notified their parents, but depending on the situation, they should be I don't even come, I'm really sorry for delaying you for so long."

Teacher Chen explained apologetically, fearing that Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo would be unhappy.

The two parents came to the school to learn about what happened. After knowing that Zhao Linan did nothing wrong, they cooperated and waited for an hour.

Originally, the main responsibility for this fight was not on Zhao Linan. Classmate Zhao Linan has always been a good student with good grades and good manners.

Today's fight, she originally wanted to call all the parents to solve it together, but Liu Haojie and Wei Zhenyu's parents didn't come to the school. She was a teacher, but she didn't know how to deal with it.

"It's okay." Xu Tao shook her head.

She paid attention to Zhao Linan just now. Although she was beaten with nosebleeds, everything else was fine. One fight and two, Zhao Linan must have suffered a loss. After all, she was only a ten-year-old child.

Xu Tao felt sorry for Zhao Linan, but in the face of two boys who were obviously not valued by their parents and who were not disciplined, Xu Tao felt that it was useless to get angry.

"Then let's take Xiao Nan back today." It was getting late outside.

"Okay." Teacher Chen nodded: "Don't worry, parents of Zhao Linan, this fight is very bad. I will react with the parents of Liu Haojie and Wei Zhenyu and deal with it seriously."

"Okay, it's hard work, teacher." Xu Tao spoke politely, and turned around to ask Yan Xi: "Do you want Xiaoxi to go home? Auntie will send you."