Chapter 106- 110

Chapter 106 Delivery Room

"Well, it's done. I just woke up after the anesthesia was withdrawn, and I saw that the state was fine. Now I'm back to sleep." Niu Zhengzhi replied: "Xiaozhi found out early at home, and the surgery was arranged quickly, and he stayed in the hospital for two days. It's almost all right."

Niu Zhengzheng was very fortunate, thanks to having his son in his hometown, otherwise the old lady would not have said any discomfort.

"That's good." Zhao Weiguo also nodded.

Zhou Haizhi likes Xu Tao and his family very much, and has a deep impression on Zhao Linan. In his childhood memories of Yangcheng, apart from being tired, hungry, and suffering, all happiness and luck are in the Zhao family.

He envies the cute little brother Xiaonan, and also likes the scene where he wakes up and his head is next to his head. That was also when he was in Yangcheng. slower moments.

Zhao Weiguo and Niu Zhengzhi were chatting, and Zhou Haizhi went to Xu Tao and asked Aunt Xu Tao about Xiao Nan's younger brother.

That smart little friend has grown up now!

"He's going to school today. He's going to school."

"Oh." Zhou Haizhi nodded knowingly.

"What about you? Why didn't you go to class." He's not very old. Could it be that he didn't go to school?

Thinking of this, Xu Tao suddenly frowned in worry.

"I used to study and live in Jiang Province with my grandma. My grandma was not feeling well and needed surgery. My dad went to take us to Yangcheng. I asked for leave from the school. When grandma was discharged, my dad would help me transfer to another school. Yangcheng Junior High School." Zhou Haizhi explained the reason.

"Have you stayed in Yangcheng since then? When is the first time in the first year?" Xu Tao asked softly when she found out.

"The third year of junior high school."

When parents hear the grade, they subconsciously calculate the time for the senior high school entrance examination and the college entrance examination: "Then it is time for the senior high school entrance examination next year?"

"Well, yes!"

Xu Taoxiao, originally wanted to reach out and touch Zhou Haizhi's head to encourage him, all the children who grew up and hugged when Xiaodouding was a child, but now they have grown up and grown taller.

Zhou Haizhi's height of more than 1.7 meters made Xu Tao's outstretched hand stop, alas, time is really fast.

"Auntie wants to touch my head?" Zhou Haizhi's mouth was full of smiles, then he leaned down with his hands on his knees, and brought his short-haired head in front of Xu Tao, motioning for him to touch.

Xu Tao pursed her lips and smiled, stretched out her hand and rubbed it lightly: "Little Zhi, you have to study hard and try to get good grades in the exam next year!"

"Okay, I will definitely take the exam well." Zhou Haizhi raised his head and looked at Xu Tao , in a serious tone.

Niu Zhengzhi and Zhou Haizhi's father and son didn't stay for too long. In the ward next door, the old lady was still asleep, so she came to see Zhao's father, and went back after saying a few words.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo looked at the figures of the father and son, who were about the same height and similar appearance, looked at each other, and then laughed.