Chapter 126- 130

Chapter 126 Hu Lai

Xu Jiadong shook his head with a serious expression. Other aspects of the wedding could be tolerated, but the man's relatives were placed in a corner.

Lai's mother obviously did it on purpose. If he endured all of this, there would be many things to endure after marriage. Xu Jiadong's temper is not muddy, and they are left to round and flatten at will.

"Why do you want to wrong my family? For this wedding, your family needs a sense of ceremony and grand pomp, I can accept it, you choose the hotel, you arrange the grade of the table, I have no opinion, but I wronged my family, no. "Xu Jiadong's tone is very persistent.

"Jiadong, why are you so arrogant, isn't it impossible?" Lai's mother's expression was a little strange, and her tone was sighing.

"Axis?" Xu Jiadong sneered: "Then axis, either arrange my family's banquet at the front seat of relatives, the wedding will be held normally, or the wedding will be cancelled, and my marriage with Fenfen will end here." Xu Jiadong said directly The most non-negotiable result.

He would rather not get married than agree, and let his parents, sister-in-law, and sister's family suffer the grievances of being discriminated against.

For Xu Jiadong, this is a matter of principle. The wedding is a good thing for the two families. If one party is not satisfied and picks on his family from the beginning, it can be straightforward to talk about the marriage, why bother at this juncture.

He was not generous enough to do things, and made him feel aggrieved as a man.

Xu Jiadong, who can be admitted to a prestigious university in Shanghai, is not stupid. He has feelings for Lai Fenfen, and that's his business.

But because of this, the family members who came from thousands of miles to drink the wedding wine were wronged, and he couldn't swallow it, and he couldn't swallow it.

"Jiadong." Lai Fenfen was about to cry. Wearing a wedding dress, she turned around and shook Lai's mother's arm: "Mom, discuss with the hotel manager and arrange the table!"

"Fenfen..." Lai's mother He glanced at his daughter disapprovingly.

How could Xu Jiadong be frightened as soon as he said this, Lai's mother felt that Xu Jiadong was just holding on.

What are the conditions of his family, marrying her daughter belongs to Gao Pan, how could he be willing to cancel the wedding?

"Jiadong, don't say such nonsense, you can eat and sit anywhere. You little husband and wife can live a good life in the future. We have nothing to do." Xu's mother and Xu's father were not happy, but Xu Jiadong said that he would rather cancel the marriage. , was in a hurry.

Mother Xu took a look outside just now, and the table that was specially arranged could not see the table for the wedding ceremony at all. She felt a little uncomfortable, but she also felt that she could bear it.

"Mom, other matters can be discussed, but I can't back down on this matter." Xu Jiadong spoke with his mother in his arms.

"Don't be silly!" Mother Xu patted Xu Jiadong's arm.

Xu's mother and Xu's father are worried to death at this moment. He and Xu's mother have spent their whole lives in Wenzhou, and this is the first time they have stepped into a big city.

Xu's father and Xu's mother had negotiated before they came. They should try to talk and do less things at the wedding, because they were afraid of embarrassing their younger son Xu Jiadong.

"Then you really plan to cancel the wedding because of a seat issue?" Mother Lai sneered.

Lai's mother didn't expect Xu Jiadong to be so persistent, but she still did not give in at all.

Originally, she was not very happy with the arrangement. Now, looking at the elderly Xu's father and mother, she looked like a rural countryman. Although she was dressed in good clothes, it could be seen that she was in the best state of deliberately tidying up.

People who are exposed to the wind and the sun in the countryside can see it at a glance.

"If the arrangement is not good, then cancel it." Xu Jiadong closed his eyes and nodded.

Lai's mother's face suddenly pulled down, it was particularly ugly, and her voice became sharper: "You want to make trouble for our Lai family before you can stop? Do you know that I was not very willing to agree with you and Fenfen? For the wedding, can Fenfen find someone with better conditions? You should be clear, and the hotel's banquet reservations also cost a lot of money. Now that you say you want to cancel the wedding, have you thought about the consequences?" Lai The mother glared at Xu Jiadong angrily.

"Su Yun!" Father Lai said in a reminder.

In fact, Father Lai didn't agree with Mother Lai's actions when she arranged the table, but his wife was used to being domineering, and most women in Shanghai were like this. He didn't say much, and chose to open one eye and close the other.

But now the son-in-law is obviously unhappy because of this, and Lai's father also has a headache. If this is not good, things will be really ugly.

"Jiadong, this table arrangement is indeed inappropriate, but the hotel can only add one table temporarily. It is the result of our negotiation with the hotel as much as possible." Father Lai's tone was normal, and his tone was full of guilt.

"My family will come to the wedding. I already said it when I booked the hotel. Why do I need to add a table temporarily?" Xu Jiadong opened his mouth and asked key questions directly.

For his wedding with Lai Fenfen, a wedding ceremony was arranged, which was very foreign. Therefore, the position of the family members was very important. Only the main seat can see the process of the ceremony clearly.

Most of the people arranged in the corner are ordinary relatives and friends with ordinary relations. This operation is to deliberately hit him in the face.

He just asked to arrange a table, and it was all tricky, how could Xu Jiadong not be angry.

"We haven't had a happy event at home for a long time, relatives and friends have not been determined, and they have not been arranged when arranging the table." Father Lai explained in a far-fetched tone.

"Oh!" Xu Jiadong expressed disbelief.

"Jiadong, don't do this, this matter is negotiable." Lai Fenfen took Xu Jiadong's hand: "Right! Mom, adjust the table quickly!"

She really didn't know how the seats were arranged like this, Xu Jiadong She can understand being angry, but now I need to change seats temporarily and I don't know if it's okay to change?

"How to tune it? The wedding is about to start, and the relatives and friends outside are all seated. Where can I tune it for you? Let the seated relatives and friends move from the front to the back?" Lai's mother's expression was also very irritable.

She also regretted making such an arrangement, but now all the relatives and friends outside sat down, waiting for the wedding ceremony to start, and the hotel arranged to serve food.

At this juncture, how to change it?

Apart from making the Xu family feel wronged, there is no other way!

"Mom!" Lai Fenfen cried directly: "Jiadong..." Xu Jiadong

took his hand out of Lai Fenfen's hand: "Fenfen, you should know my temper, my mother-in-law is hitting my face and stepping on my family's face. "

Marriage is a tedious affair, and there are many things to do. Lai Fenfen is willing to cooperate with him to hold a banquet in his hometown in Wenzhou. Xu Jiadong also remembers her feelings. She wants a wedding with a sense of ceremony, and he is also willing to give her a wedding in Shanghai. Looking forward to the wedding.

The hotel booked, the banquet grades are not low, all are the best, Xu Jiadong has the conditions and is not reluctant.

He now has a high monthly income, has a house and a car, and only gets married once in a lifetime. Naturally, he will not be stingy.

But this wedding will cost a small price of 20,000 yuan, which is already high these days, and Xu Jiadong doesn't care.

But after spending so much money to come up with such a grand sense of ceremony, I still have to feel aggrieved from my hometown to come to the wedding happily, and my sister's family, who specially flew from Yangcheng, sits in the far corner of the wedding. It's no exaggeration to deceive people.

Zhao Linan held Zhao Linan in his arms, and Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo also listened to it for a long time. The position arranged by Lai's mother, to be honest, everyone would have to get angry.

It's understandable that there is a reason for the incident, but Xu Jiadong's mother-in-law obviously arranged it deliberately. If it wasn't disgusting, why would it be necessary to arrange the Xu family's relatives and friends in the farthest corner.

For the wedding in Shanghai, not many people from the Xu family came to attend, just a few relatives of the closest relatives. The elder brother of the Xu family, Xu Jiacheng, was unable to come here due to work reasons.

After all, including the four members of Xu Tao's family, there are only eight people!

In such a situation, the eight relatives were deliberately arranged in the farthest corner, and they couldn't even see the wedding table. If it wasn't intentional, Xu Tao wouldn't believe it.

"Jiadong, that's not the case." Lai Fenfen cried and shook her head.

"It's really a negligent arrangement, why do you say that stepping on your face is so ugly! Jiadong, Mommy is wrong about this, and Mommy apologizes to you. The wedding ceremony is about to start, so don't bully Fenfen's good temper. In this way, the wedding ceremony will begin. How about me and Dad Fenfen give you half of the banquet money?" Lai's mother spoke to comfort, and also mentioned the issue of banquet money.

Xu Jiadong bought a house and a car, and the money on hand was invested again. There was not much spare money left in his hand. Lai's mother thought that Xu Jiadong was just a bright and beautiful person, so she didn't care about stepping on her face.

"I can pay for the banquet, and I don't need your help." Xu Jiadong spoke.

"Don't be stubborn, you don't have anything Qian Fenfen said." Lai's mother teased in a sigh, and spoke with a faint mockery.

No money to die for face!

"Oh!" Xu Tao looked at Lai's mother, and her good impression of Lai Fenfen was completely shattered.

With such a mother-in-law on Xu Jiadong's stall, it is uncertain what life will be like in the future!

"It's only a few dozen tables, how much can we spend? Our Xu family can still afford this amount of money." Xu Tao then walked to Xu Jiadong's side and looked directly at Lai's mother.

"There are more than 1,000 seats at a table!" Lai's mother opened her mouth with a reminder.

"Oh, it's only more than a thousand?" Xu Tao nodded: "In this way, my mother-in-law, getting married and marrying a daughter-in-law is something that the man's family should spend money on. The money for the banquet is really not money, and you really don't need your help. It's not millions of dollars, do you think it is?" Xu Tao spoke lightly and politely.

But the tone is great!

"..." Mother Lai looked at Xu Tao and was a little uncertain.

Xu Tao spoke with confidence, and her appearance and attitude were not like ordinary people. Lai's mother had lived in Shanghai all her life, and she could still tell by looking at people.

"You can sit wherever you are after eating. It's a wedding banquet, and things are busy. We can understand if you ignore it for a while." Xu Tao continued to speak.

Mother Lai looked at Xu Tao, and seemed very satisfied with what Xu Tao said: "You are Jiadong's sister? You are quite good at talking, and you speak to my heart." Mother Lai nodded, as if someone could finally understand me hard-working expression.

"I helped manage this wedding from beginning to end. I'm so busy! I'm really sorry." Lai's mother also softened.

"Understandable." Xu Tao continued to nod with a smile: "But I want to know, which table do you and your in-laws sit at?"

"We are the parents of the bride, and we made an appointment to sit at the wedding host early in the morning. The table." Mother Lai replied with a strange expression.

"Is that the only family on the groom's side sitting at the corner table?" Xu Tao asked again.

"I thought before that Jiadong is from Wenzhou, and I had a wedding in my hometown. I would not come back to the wedding banquet in Shanghai, so I didn't arrange a table. Later I found out that you are coming to the wedding. A table in the corner was added on a temporary basis, and this was because I was familiar with the hotel manager, otherwise I wouldn't even have a seat in this corner." Mother Lai explained, the meaning inside and outside the words was obvious.

"When I ordered the banquet, I said that my family would come to the wedding." Xu Jiadong reminded again.

Lai's mother deliberately made excuses to perfunctory, Xu Jiadong did not give Lai's mother a chance to perfunctory.

Xu Tao smiled: "Well, I also looked at the corner, this table is only for the eight people from our Xu family, it's like a separate table, and you and your in-laws definitely don't want to be spoiled. Relatives and friends pointed and said that it was deliberately embarrassing the bridegroom's family. Why don't you, your in-laws and Fenfen's brother-in-law sit in the corner with us, so as to save people's trouble." Xu Tao gave a solution .

As long as the mother and father are willing to sit in the corner, Xu Tao feels that such an arrangement is acceptable.

Otherwise, it is indeed a slap in the face, Xu Jiadong's face, and their family members.

"Our positions are all set!" Lai's mother looked a little embarrassed, obviously unwilling.

"Then according to your mother's opinion, this is not good, that is not good, so we have to sit in the corner of the Xu family?" Xu Tao raised her eyebrows, and her tone suddenly became sharp.

To put it well, I don't want to go down the stairs. It seems that I really don't understand Xu Jiadong's temper at all, and I really don't take the Xu family seriously.

"Hey, when the wedding is festive, let's talk about it later. Time is running out. Let's all go to the table for dinner. I'll apologize for today's affairs, okay!" Lai's mother said and urged.

"Impossible." Xu Jiadong had a dark face.

"Jiadong, it's alright." Mother Xu grabbed Xu Jiadong's arm and shook her head at her younger son.

Although Mother Xu felt uncomfortable, she didn't hope that this good marriage would be troubled by the issue of a table position.

"Jiadong, otherwise, our family will pay all the wedding money in Hucheng. You don't need to pay a penny. In-laws, will you be wronged?" Lai's father asked again.

"It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, we will pay for the wedding, so it's alright, in fact, it's the same wherever you sit for dinner." Father Xu reluctantly answered the scene politely.

As adults, after all, they don't want to bite the table, they don't feel wronged, they just feel wronged for their son Xu Jiadong.

After all, when the Lai family did this, they hit Xu Jiadong in the face.

Xu Tao also looked at Xu Jiadong with a sigh, and wanted Xu Jiadong to decide for himself.

In terms of Xu Tao's temper, it was indeed Xu Jiadong who was uncomfortable with the arrangement of this wedding.

But no matter how Xu Jiadong decides, Xu Tao has no opinion. Of course, selfishly, Xu Tao also doesn't want Xu Jiadong to be looked down upon by the wife's family.

A man, a strong man, Xu Jiadong is obviously so good, how can he be so embarrassed at the big event of his life and the wedding.

Anyway, Xu Tao, as her sister, was very distressed.

"I won't back down on this matter." Xu Jiadong pursed his lips: "Fenfen, where will the wedding be held and how much it will cost, I am willing to satisfy you within my ability. But at the same time, I also hope that you and your family can Respect me, respect my family, if not, then our marriage is over."

Xu Jiadong knew that Lai Fenfen was in a dilemma, why did he want to make such a fuss? Well , it can be

said that he is stubborn or stubborn, regardless of the overall situation, he can't accept such an arrangement after all.

"You, Xu Jiadong." Lai's mother pointed at Xu Jiadong's nose and wanted to scold: "You don't know how to praise, today our Lai family's relatives and friends are here, you must dare to regret the marriage, and make our Lai family face no face. , I definitely want you to look good."

When Lai's mother spoke, Lai's mother looked like a typical Shanghai woman, her expression was a bit mean, but now she lowered her face and her expression was even more fierce.

"How do you want to look good?" Xu Tao replied coldly: "You don't do things with integrity, but your tone of voice is not small at all. Is it because I think my brother is from Wen Xing, and I look down on him, or what?"

"He's a child from other places. It's a matter of burning incense for him to marry us. Now he has to make trouble about the table. Can he bear the responsibility? The banquet is only more than 20,000 yuan, and he can't even get it. , and also our family to help, in such a situation, you still need face, what face, your family is a farmer in a remote rural area in the countryside of Wen Province, even if you have no money, why do you have to slap your face and pretend to be fat?"

"I'm just arranging you to sit in the corner? I've wronged you? I don't even think about who our Lai family's relatives and friends are. They're all the famous people in Shanghai. If you guys really sit on the bridegroom's throne On the table, let's look back at our family and friends, and let us know how to laugh at our Lai family behind the scenes. If people ask me where I am from, I'm not ashamed to tell them the truth." Lai's mother also made excuses without hypocrisy. Yes, frankly.

People who are full of superiority have a very hurtful attitude when they tear their faces.

"Our family is all poor relatives? Your family is all famous people in Shanghai? What kind of big people are you?" Xu Tao smiled.

Throughout the ages, the so-called right-of-way has been praised, which is actually justified.

Marrying high and marrying low, there are only a few who have good results.

Otherwise, no one would say that falling in love is a matter of two people, but marriage is a matter of two families.

But Xu Tao really didn't expect that this marriage would suddenly turn out like this.

"Do you think our family is married to your daughter Gao Pan?" Xu Tao sneered: "I would like to know why you are so arrogant? Because you are from Shanghai?"

"But our family is a Shanghainese . A student who graduated from a famous university in the city has a house and a car in Shanghai, and now he is considered a Shanghai native. He has a stable job and a good monthly income. How can he not be worthy of marrying your daughter?" Xu Tao was also very protective.

Xu Jiadong and Xu Tao have a good relationship, and Xu Tao also likes this smart brother very much.

"Your daughter just graduated from an average university in Shanghai. Now her monthly salary is over 400, which is not low, but compared to our family's income, it is generally not excessive, right? Or do you think he now pays two dollars for banquets? If he can't get it out, he is poor?"

"Then I might as well tell you that he originally had some spare money, but he invested in the real estate community developed by Yangcheng, so he was in a hurry. Now the community in Yangcheng has been developed and constructed, and the investment is huge. You probably don't know how high the return on investment will be if it is built and sold!" Xu Tao snorted coldly.

"By the way, the name of the residential area he invested in is Zhujiang Yujing No. 1. It was developed by Yangcheng two years ago. It has been published in the Yangcheng newspaper. You might as well ask about it!" Xu Tao said with a sarcastic tone: " Do you think that his marriage to your daughter is to burn high incense, and I also think that your daughter's marriage to my brother is a blessing from a previous life!"

Who wouldn't protect his own people! You think your family is in good condition and look down on others, but you don't know it at all. If you really want to talk about the gap between the rich and the poor, you are actually people who are looked down upon.

"Pearl River Royal View One?!" Father Lai gasped and looked at his daughter Lai Fenfen.

"I, I don't know, I didn't ask him about his investment." Lai Fenfen shook her head blankly.

She really didn't know about Xu Jiadong's work. She only saw Xu Jiadong.

"..." Lai's mother looked at Xu Tao suspiciously, her eyes flashed: "Don't talk big, this can be inquired, and it will be exposed at that time, it will not look good."

"It's really speechless." Xu Tao shook her head: "Jiadong, marriage is a lifetime event. Sister knows that you have an opinion, and you will know how to make decisions. You can do whatever you want in this matter. My sister supports you." Xu Tao patted Xu Jiadong's arm and spoke. .

"Yeah." Xu Jiadong pursed his lips and nodded: "Fenfen, the banquet outside is going on as usual, your family can find any excuse. You can rest assured, I will pay for the banquet, even if it is my compensation to you, but our wedding , give it up."

"You dare!" Lai's mother glared angrily.

"Jiadong, don't." Lai Fenfen cried with a lot of tears and snot.

"Dad, Mom, forgive your son and let you have a good time." After Xu Jiadong finished speaking, he turned to look at Xu's father and Xu's mother.

He knew what the consequences of his decision would be. He also held a banquet in his hometown in Wenzhou, but he also knew that this matter was just a fuse.

Lai's mother disapproved and looked down on him and his family. This was the main reason.

"Jiadong, you can't be foolish. This marriage can't be done without it." Mother Xu grabbed Xu Jiadong and couldn't help but wipe away tears.

"Sister, brother-in-law, please take your parents, sister-in-law and little crescent to the restaurant on the second floor of the hotel for dinner. We won't eat the banquet." Xu Jiadong looked at Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo.

"Okay." Xu Tao nodded.