Chapter 6- 10

Chapter 006 Transportation

The cargo suddenly collapsed, causing a lot of confusion ahead. Xu Tao hugged Zhao Linan carefully to avoid the chaos and left.

Zhao Linan was held in Xu Tao's arms. The little guy was very quiet. He wrapped his hands around Xu Tao's neck and seemed to be frightened by the scene over there.

"It's gone." Zhao Linan whispered next to Xu Tao's ear, and another chubby pointed to the place of confusion.

"Yeah!" Xu Tao's tone was helpless, knowing that the little guy also saw the picture of the goods being smashed down, and was a little worried that the little guy would have a psychological shadow.

Zhao Linan's doubts got a simple answer from Xu Tao. The little guy was a little puzzled. He was hugged by Xu Tao and still looked into the distance: "Mom, it's gone..." The little guy stubbornly continued to stretch his fingers.

Xu Tao stopped moving, his eyes met the little guy in his arms, Zhao Linan looked at Xu Tao with pure and kind eyes, and did not realize that he actually called Xu Tao mother.

Xu Tao knew what he meant by disappearing, but she didn't bring the little guy over to join in the fun or help because of this. Xu Tao was still a little self-aware of herself. She was a woman with a child, even if she wanted to save people , it's not much use, besides, there are already many people there to help.

Xu Tao looked at Zhao Linan with a slightly sour nose: "Well, but we have to go home now, baby!" As she spoke, she kissed the little guy.

"..." Zhao Linan looked ignorantly at Xu Tao kissing him, but did not stubbornly continue the topic just now.

Xu Tao took the little guy and walked quickly to the place where the tricycle was, and took Zhao Linan away from the wholesale market.

When Xu Tao and Zhao Linan returned home, and Zhao Weiguo had not returned, Xu Tao sent Zhao Linan to play by himself, and prepared to wash the clothes he bought today to hang out.

Zhao Linan was really good, Xu Tao let him play by himself, he just played with his fingers, his eyes chased Xu Tao, and when he was really bored, he started to squat in the yard and found a small firewood to tinker with the little ants on the ground.

Xu Tao washed the clothes neatly, and Zhao Weiguo also came back with a large bag and a small bag. Zhao Linan was so bored that he was playing with grass in the yard to catch ants. When he saw Zhao Weiguo appearing with a large bag and a small bag, the little guy immediately took a small step. Short legs followed, staring curiously at the large and small bags in Zhao Weiguo's hands.

"I bought everything." Zhao Weiguo prepared everything well. He bought everything Xu Tao wrote on the list, and even bought a few vegetable seeds that Xu Tao did not expect.

Xu Tao roughly checked the things, and seeing that she had bought almost everything she wanted, she packed up and put the things away, because most of the things she bought were kitchen utensils.

"I've made all this pound of meat?" Xu Tao picked up a piece of pork skewered with straw and asked Zhao Weiguo.

Xu Tao is not a carnivore. She is a typical person who doesn't even think about eating meat for half a year. When she was a child, her mother said that it was difficult for her to support her. She said that other people's children wanted meat, but she wanted vegetables in winter. very.

Thinking of her mother, Xu Tao couldn't help but feel a little sad. She was a little dazed about her inexplicably suddenly wearing a book, and she didn't know how she was. Fortunately, she was not an only child, and there was a brother in the family who did not get along well with her. She can take care of her parents. Even if something happened to her, her parents must have been sad for a while and then gradually forgot. The people of her parents' generation seem to be fragile, but they are much more able to withstand pressure than today's young people.