Chapter 96- 100

Chapter 096 Guilt
Zhao Linan, who was mopping the floor in the living room, stopped, looked up at his beloved old father, and was stimulated by the lazy attitude!

There is really no need to be so deliberately angry with him, is this definitely his father? He must have been picked up from the rubbish heap.

"Dad, am I your own son?" Zhao Linan put his hands on the mop, looked at Zhao Weiguo, and asked solemnly and sincerely.

"Remember where the toilet in your hometown is!" Zhao Weiguo asked rhetorically.

"Well." Zhao Linan nodded.

"Ten years ago, in the dark wind and high night, I picked you up next to the toilet." Zhao Weiguo looked serious and serious: "You were so old at that time, and you looked so ugly! I was startled, you were so hungry. Crying is the same as being stupid. My heart is moved. Although you are ugly, you are a bit ugly, but you are a fresh life. If you take it home and raise it, maybe it will not be so ugly, and then you will support it. It's now."

Zhao Weiguo said with a reminiscence expression, not like a joke at all.

The corners of Zhao Linan's mouth twitched: "It's the same as the truth."

He couldn't help but question his deep fatherly love.

"You don't believe it?" Zhao Weiguo raised his eyebrows, his eyes determined.

Zhao Linan is smart, and in the end he is only ten years old. Although he thinks the story is fake, Zhao Weiguo doesn't seem to be someone who can tell lies.

The father and son looked at each other, Zhao Linan gradually became a little guilty.

"Mom, my dad said that I picked it up from the toilet of my hometown." Zhao Linan made a report with a loud voice.

If you can't beat the enemy, you can only move rescue soldiers!

"Heh, good luck." Zhao Weiguo snorted coldly with his nose.

"If you speak to my mother once, I will believe you." Zhao Linan raised his chin provocatively.

Zhao Weiguo said calmly: "Mopping the floor clean." He was not teasing the child after he finished speaking. He turned back and continued to read the news, but the back of his head seemed to be filled with an air of victory.

"..." Zhao Linan sighed and dragged the floor.

Xu Tao washed a bunch of grapes from the kitchen and passed by Zhao Linan, who was mopping the floor. Seeing that he was serious and diligent in his work, he casually fed him a grape with the skin on.

Zhao Linan was eating grapes and watched Xu Tao walk to the sofa with grapes and sit down.

Biting the grapes in his mouth, the sweetness filled his mouth: "Mom, when will Granny Shen come this month?"

If Granny Shen comes, he can rest for at least two days before mopping the floor.

The mother-in-law Shen mentioned by Zhao Linan was an hourly worker hired by Xu Tao when she was occasionally too busy and didn't want to clean up. She used to come to the house to help clean up four times a month, after all, the area of ​​the house was large.

"Didn't your dad say anything?" Xu Tao turned to ask him.

"What?" Zhao Linan vaguely felt miserable.

"It's not because you did a good job at the housework in the first two months. Your dad and I discussed it and don't invite Aunt Shen for the time being." Xu Tao explained that there was a smile in her eyes.