Chapter 16- 20

Chapter 016 Angry

Xu Tao nodded: "Well, I'll just write something to pass the time."

Zhao Weiguo didn't even think about throwing cold water on Xu Tao, and he didn't have much opinion on what she wanted to write, but he raised his eyes to meet Xu Tao, look When Xu Tao was hopeful and looked into his eyes brightly, she nodded immediately: "If you like it."

"Thank you." Xu Tao immediately showed a faint smile.

Zhao Weiguo looked at Xu Tao with a smile, his eyes were deep for a moment, and then he continued to eat noodles. Xu Tao also happily put the watch in his hand on his hand. After wearing it, Bai Nen raised his arm and asked, "Does it look good?

" It looks good." The silver watch fits well on a slender wrist, but the strap is a little loose: "Do you want to cut off a section of the strap? It looks a little loose."

"No, it's more comfortable." Xu Tao He shook his head and refused, and was quite satisfied with the watch on his wrist: "You don't know, when you took out the watch just now, I almost suspected that you were a roundworm in my stomach."

"How do you say it?" Zhao Weiguo answered and rushed to Xu Tao Raised eyebrows.

Zhao Weiguo's facial features are very handsome, with the unique masculinity of this era, and he is not girly, just a kind of handsome and masculine, and his eyebrows are even more foul and seductive.

This person is simply a demon of invisible crime!

Xu Tao was stunned for a moment: "I originally planned to buy a watch when I had free time in the next two days! No, you bought it."

Zhao Weiguo looked at Xu Tao and smiled lightly. She put on her watch now, Holding his chin with one hand, his tone was different from the polite inquiry with a sense of distance from each other before, and his eyebrows and eyes were obviously much softer.

It turns out that giving her something can please her!

"You can tell me what you want in the future, and I'll buy it for you."

In any era, almost no woman can resist a man who spends money for you, and Xu Tao is no exception: "Buy everything I want?"

" Buy it if you can afford it." Zhao Weiguo nodded: "You can also buy it yourself, anyway, the money at home is in your hands."

Men themselves don't have much concept of spending money, and they won't be reluctant to give up their women.

"Then what if I ran out of money? I took it all to buy clothes and shoes..." Xu Tao asked smoothly, wanting to see Zhao Weiguo's reaction.

"Buy it if you like it." Zhao Weiguo answered without any hesitation at all.

Xu Tao looked at Zhao Weiguo unexpectedly. After saying this, he continued to eat noodles with his head down, not realizing how complicated Xu Tao's eyes were.

Zhao Weiguo usually eats fast, and a bowl of noodles is finished in the chat. He stands up and picks up the chopsticks and washes them away without Xu Tao's hands.

"It's getting late, then I'll go to bed." Xu Tao watched Zhao Weiguo wash the dishes, and said hello back to the room to rest in a good mood.

Zhao Weiguo watched Xu Tao go back to the room, and always felt that the woman was closing the door a little faster. He raised his hand to touch his nose, and the man lowered his eyes and let out a silent chuckle.

...

After only a few days of living in Yangcheng, Xu Tao began to adapt to this kind of comfort. Zhao Weiguo was busy every day when he went out early and returned late. Xu Tao took Zhao Linan to solve the three meals a day and sent the little guy to play in the alleys. , and he continued to write novels at home.

Zhao Linan successfully broke into the interior of the children in the alley with a small snack. The two or three-year-old baby girl was soft and cute before. After playing with the children in the alley for a few days, the little guy has already started to peel. direction development.

However, Xu Tao was also happy to see Zhao Linan become lively.

"Mom..."

Xu Tao was writing a novel in the room. She was disassembling the pen and adding ink to the pen when she heard the voice of Zhao Linan calling from outside the room. The voice was full of anxiety and grievance.

Xu Tao put the pen down, stood up and walked into the yard, and saw Zhao Linan running towards Xu Tao like a small cannonball, with his head on Xu Tao's leg, and his hands still holding on to Xu Tao's body aggrievedly. Blue and white lattice skirt: "What's wrong? Xiao Nan?"

"Woohoo ... Mom, the snack is gone." Zhao Linan twitched back.

"After eating? Mom will make it for you after eating." Xu Tao bent over to pick up the little guy who was holding her legs, and saw the little guy's eyes were red and his mouth was shriveled.

"No..." The little guy frantically shook his head at Xu Tao.

"What's the matter?" Xu Tao asked patiently.

"Mother-in-law grabbed it, and scolded Brother Stone, and pinched her hands..." Zhao Linan was particularly wronged, the little guy said while tears fell, and then stretched out his tender and tender arms to show Xu Tao.

Xu Tao looked at the little guy's arm, and saw that there was a red patch on the arm, and there were still some nail marks left, and immediately frowned: "Who pinched your arm?" She asked, and she walked towards the door.

Zhao Linan is a boy, the little guy is good-natured, and Xu Tao is not stingy. She makes snacks at home, and they can't be kept for a long time. She doesn't like to eat them herself, so she keeps them for the little guy, and gives him a few pieces every day. Take it and share it with your friends in the alley.

Shitou is the king among the younger children in the alley. He has always taken care of Zhao Linan. In addition to the reason for the snacks, not to mention this brother, the children in the alley will not bully Zhao Linan. After all, there is less food these days, everyone All thirsty.

Zhao Linan always takes some food when he goes out to play. Although not everyone can eat a small snack, everyone can taste the snack separately. A group of children are naturally very welcome to Zhao Linan.

Xu Tao also observed for a few days and knew that these children were all playing in the alleys. Although Zhao Linan was reluctant to lose his tan, it did not stop him from making friends.

In this way, the little guy will not be bored, and she can concentrate on writing books in the house, which can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

"Mother-in-law pinched, woo... Bad mother-in-law..." Zhao Linan wrapped his aggrieved hands around Xu Tao's neck, talking about bad mother-in-law.

Xu Tao's brows were tightly tightened, and she didn't quite understand who the mother-in-law was in the little guy's mouth: "Dear, Xiaonan, don't cry!" She touched the little guy's head and comforted her.

At the entrance of the courtyard, a group of little girls in the alley were standing with their heads tilted, Shitou put his hands on his hips, and leaned against the wall panting heavily, staring at Aunt Lin's house next to him with an angry expression.

"Stone, what happened?" Xu Tao put down Zhao Linan in her arms and asked Shishi softly.

Shitou turned around and saw Xu Tao, his eyes were red, and then he lowered his head embarrassedly: "Auntie, I didn't protect my brother well, I'm sorry!"

Because Xu Tao brought them snacks and always spoke softly and softly. Yes, I don't dislike their group of children making a fuss. Xu Tao asked him to take care of Zhao Linan, and the little guy even patted his chest and agreed. He consciously ate the snacks, and the elder brother had to take good care of the younger brother, but he didn't finish Xu Tao's explanation, let him The younger brother was bullied.

"Stone, tell Auntie what's going on first, okay?"

Shitou nodded, "Lin Xiaoqiang saw that we were sharing snacks, so the mother-in-law of the Lin family asked Xiaonan to share it with Xiaoqiang, but Xiaonan refused, and the mother-in-law of the Lin family just She scolded us, robbed her, and pinched Xiao Nan's arm." Shi Shi said, the little man cried out in grievance and guilt, and a small snot bubble came out of his nose.

Xu Tao listened to Shitou's words, and then looked down at Zhao Linan's white and tender arm, and couldn't help being a little angry.

She didn't expect that it was Zhao Linan who was pinched by the old lady of the Lin family next door. She had naturally seen an unreasonable old lady, but this was the first time she had met an old lady of the Lin family.

"Auntie, I'm sorry, I didn't protect my brother well." Shitou blamed himself for this.

The three-view-like Xu Tao took a few deep breaths, looked at the stone crying, and the children who were more or less frightened next to him, some distressed comfort: "The stone is already great."

They are just a group of needy The child protected by adults is still facing an unreasonable old lady, and she is naturally distressed.

"..." Stone still felt embarrassed and bowed his head.

At this moment, Lin Xiaoqiang ran out of the Lin's yard. The chubby child was four or five years old, and it was very unpleasant to look at. He was eating snacks in his hand, and the little boy was not afraid when he saw Xu Tao. Still proudly showing off to Zhao Linan: "I asked you to give me some snacks, but if you don't give it to me, next time you don't obey me, I'll ask my milk to beat you."

"My grandson, if the milk is not here, don't provoke those stinters. Boy, be careful of being bullied." The old lady of the Lin family came out one step later, she was going to stop Lin Xiaoqiang from showing off, and wanted to call her grandson back to the house.

At her age, she naturally knows that it is not good to rob the child, but her grandson is clamoring for it, and the Zhao family's children have a lot of snacks at home. She thought, anyway, there are a lot of snacks at home, and it's okay to take a few pieces.

She didn't want to pinch the child at first, but the Zhao family's little calf had a stubborn temper. He didn't let go when he grabbed the snack. She reached out and pinched the snack before the child let go. Old Madam Lin came out anxiously, took her grandson's hand and wanted to go home, but at a glance she saw Xu Tao with a gloomy face, and said with a slight embarrassment on her face: " Daughter

, you are also here!"

Is it my Xiaonan's dim sum?" Xu Tao's expression was indifferent and her tone was cold.

Xu Tao looks delicate and fair, and she always smiles when she sees people. The neighbors have a good impression of Xu Tao, and they can see that Xu Tao has a good temper, but the old lady of the Lin family doesn't like Xu Tao very much, she thinks she looks good Like a little goblin, she is very stingy. She just wanted to ask for a few more snacks that day, but she didn't give it.

In the past, other people in the alley had also stopped by to get food. She said that there were many people in the family, so she would basically go home and get some food. No matter what, she was willing to ask for it, but Xu Tao said that there was none at home, and then Save it for that little calf to take out every day to seduce the child, causing her family Xiaoqiang to cry a lot these days.

She was so irritated today that she reached out and pinched her. Who made that little calf look so white and tender? It's really annoying.