Chapter 81- 85

Chapter 081 Arrangement
People in Zhao's village searched for a day, but Zhao Weini still couldn't find anyone. Zhao Weini's parents were crying at home.

Zhao Weiqiang helped find all morning, but went to the county town at noon on the eighth day of the eighth day to find the team leader of the factory, and also sold his workstation.

The worker positions in the Jiefang shoe factory are still very popular, and Zhao Weiqiang wants to sell the jobs.

"Weiqiang, you really quit this job?"

"Well." Zhao Weiqiang nodded.

"Then how much are you going to sell?" The team leader was a little moved, and immediately decided to buy it for his brother who graduated from high school.

"Team leader, do you want to buy it?" Zhao Weiqiang asked.

"Well, I have a younger brother at home who has never found a suitable job, so..." The words were not finished, but the meaning was clear.

"Team leader, you want to buy seven hundred." Zhao Weiqiang said.

Seven hundred is not much. Zhao Weiqiang's salary is fifty or sixty yuan a month, and seven hundred is a year's salary, which is a good deal.

"Okay, you really sell it, I'll go home now and let the family collect the money." The team leader was very happy and hurriedly agreed.

Zhao Weiqiang's job was handed over to the team leader's younger brother at 700 yuan. Things were handled quickly. Zhao Weiqiang's job only required checking the quality of the shoes, which was not difficult, so the job was handed over quickly.

On the morning of the ninth day of the first lunar month, Zhao Weini's family was still looking for someone, but Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao were already preparing to return to Yangcheng.

When I went home, I had a lot of luggage. When I went back to Yangcheng, I only had some clothes left.

Mother Zhao prepared a lot of dry goods for them to bring, such as dried bamboo shoots, long beans, and some mountain goods picked from the mountains that are only available in Wen Province.

"Xiao Nan, say goodbye to grandparents." Xu Tao sat on the co-pilot with Zhao Linan in his arms.

Zhao Weiqiang also packed his luggage and sat in the back seat.

"Grandpa and Grandma, goodbye." Zhao Linan lay on the car window and waved at Zhao's father and mother.

Mother Zhao's nose suddenly turned red with sour eyes. She welcomed a family a year ago, and she was going to see them off to Yangcheng after the year. Mother Zhao couldn't help but feel sad.

"Goodbye Xiaonan, eat obediently!"

"Mmmm." Zhao Linan nodded.

"Weiguo, you should also pay attention to safety on the road, drive carefully, and take a break when you are tired." Zhao's mother told Zhao Weiguo beside the car.

Zhao Weiguo nodded: "Yes, don't worry, Mom, you two elders should also pay attention to your health at home, don't be too tired. Wei Lan, do you want to study hard?"

"Okay, we all know." Father Zhao nodded, holding his hands Also holding a bunch of firecrackers.

Zhao Weilan is a little young, and she is not very comfortable with separation, so her eyes are red.

"Then let's go." Zhao Weiguo prepared to drive.

Father Zhao nodded and put out a bunch of firecrackers in his hand. The crackling sound of firecrackers was extraordinarily lively and festive.