Chapter 36- 40

Chapter 36

Zhao Linan loves to eat meat, and when he has meat, he basically doesn't like to touch vegetables. In the past, children were cramped and never dared to be picky eaters. Until they tested Xu Tao's bottom line, the children gradually began to open dyeing rooms when they got sunlight.

Originally, Xu Tao used to eat what he gave, but now the child is not afraid of Xu Tao at all, nor is he afraid of Zhao Weiguo, and the problem of picky eaters has gradually been exposed.

"Mom, Xiao Nan doesn't like to eat vegetables." Zhao Linan looked at the green vegetables in the bowl, the child frowned, and his expression was particularly disgusting.

You see, now I dare to say that I don't like to eat it.

"No, you like it." Xu Tao looked at the child seriously and replied.

The problem of picky eating must be cured. The child is only three years old. How can I eat meat every day? The nutrition of vegetables must be balanced.

"..." Zhao Linan looked at Xu Tao, looked at the green vegetables, and turned the green vegetables with his chopsticks in his little hand, and turned towards his father Zhao Weiguo: "Dad..." The

child is going to give the green vegetables to his father!

"I have it in my own bowl, you don't have to be so filial!" Zhao Weiguo still knew the tricks of the kid very well, and the child only called someone, and he replied with a sentence.

Zhao Linan immediately bowed his head in disappointment, and fell into despair with the green vegetables in between.

Xu Tao also silently watched the child want to recruit.

"Brother Stone." Zhao Linan was silent for a moment, then the chopsticks immediately turned and stretched out at a speed that no one expected.

Before Shishi could react, there was a chopstick of vegetables in the bowl, and Shishi's expression was also a little depressed.

Xu Tao couldn't help but be amazed, looking at Zhao Linan's sullen eyes, and also gained a new understanding of the child's sudden reaction speed, which is dubbed one of the three rapid speeds. The speed is really fast, not to mention the sensitivity. said.

"Eat vegetables, if you dare to give them to stones, be careful I'll beat you." Xu Tao bared his teeth and threatened the child, and gave Zhao Linan another chopstick of vegetables.

As long as Zhao Linan is willing to eat a bite of small green vegetables, Xu Tao will not be so worried, this child has an excellent appetite, and it is impossible to just look at the vegetables and not touch them.

"Mom." Zhao Linan pursed his lips aggrieved.

Xu Tao raised her chin to the child and threatened, "Do you want to eat it?"

Xu Tao also never thought that one day she would turn into a fierce mother in order to force her child to eat vegetables.

Too worried, Xu Tao couldn't believe this kid's resistance to green vegetables.

"Mom, Xiao Nan will eat later." Zhao Linan saw that Xu Tao was really strict, and helplessly pushed the green vegetables in the bowl to the side, ready to use the delay policy.

"..." Xu Tao closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling that her patience was beginning to be provoked. After a while, she calmed down and smiled and spoke to the child: "If you don't eat green vegetables today, then from tomorrow, mother will never buy meat again. Let you eat green vegetables every day."

She couldn't believe it, and couldn't cure the child.

Zhao Linan suddenly looked up at Xu Tao in shock, then pursed his lips and closed his eyes, and stuffed the green vegetables in the bowl into his mouth.