Chapter 111- 115

Chapter 111 Objects
Xu Tao naturally also saw the flirting of Zhao Weiju and his wife. To be honest, she admired it.

Zhao Weiju and Wu Linbiao are normal couples in this era. They not only support each other, but also worry about the hardships and trivialities of life, but they have not lost their human emotions.

Wu Linbiao is definitely a very good man in this era.

Simple and honest words, weak sense of existence, can not let women show off their pride. But he only talked ill of Zhao Weiju, and he didn't dislike her poor health and drag down his family. It was not easy.

The so-called truth in adversity, Wu Linbiao and Feng Yongnian, both belong to the type of people that Xu Tao admires. Marriage, the lowest part of life, is the most precious.

Facing Zhao Weiju's accusing eyes, Wu Linbiao said with a simple and honest smile: "We made 71 yuan in the morning."

"How much? All?" Zhao Weiju blinked.

A lot of small school supplies such as ballpoint pens, pencils, knives, and erasers are sold, but they all belong to the category of small profits but quick turnover. Without careful calculation, where do you know the exact number.

From Zhao Weiju's point of view, 71 yuan, after deducting the profit, is not bad, and the cost is not high after all.

"No, it's profit. After deducting the purchase cost, I made a net profit of 71 yuan." Wu Linbiao smiled, a simple and honest man who rarely showed such an obvious smile.

"Really?" Zhao Weiju was overjoyed.

Mother Zhao walked around the stationery store. She didn't take it as seriously as Father Zhao, so she just walked around. When she came back, she heard that her son-in-law Wu Linbiao had made money and laughed.

"I made more than 70 yuan in the morning?" Although Zhao's mother knew that Zhao Weiguo and his wife were not poor, she was even influenced to go to Jin Nanxuan Hotel for a meal that cost almost 200 yuan. There is too much reaction.

Otherwise, she ate nearly two hundred yuan for a meal, and if it had been a few years ago, she would have been scared to go to the hospital.

Because of this, knowing that Zhao Weiju and the others made money in the morning, they made more than 70 yuan, but they were still calm.

"Well, my sister-in-law asked us to sell three stationery boxes. The profit is high, and we also sell two electronic watches. The profit from these two alone is almost forty." Wu Linbiao was also surprised when he finished the calculation.

Is this the brain of a wise man?

He and Zhao Weiju were also worried that this expensive item would not sell well, or that it would not be able to sell. Originally, they did not plan to buy it. It was Xu Tao who insisted on persuading them to buy it.

After thinking about it now, Wu Linbiao had to admire her business acumen.

"Sister-in-law." Zhao Weiju looked at Xu Tao happily, her eyes were red: "Thank you."

There were many words of thanks, but Zhao Weiju expressed her sincere thanks every time, and was also really grateful to Xu Tao.

"It's all a family, you don't have to apologize all the time." Xu Tao smiled.

She was still quite afraid of this kind of heavy gratitude, and also afraid of women crying.

"Just listen to Xiao Tao's words, don't always talk about Xie, it's better to open this store and make money well than anything else." Zhao's mother also comforted Zhao Weiju.

Mother Zhao knew that Xu Tao was indeed very generous in these aspects, and she was not like the petty daughter-in-law of her hometown.

"Okay, I get it." Zhao Weiju tried her best to control her emotions and broke into a smile: "Sister-in-law, how do you know that expensive things are easy to make money?"

Zhao Weiju and Wu Linbiao didn't understand much, and they really didn't guess the students. Economic strength, why are children so rich now!

Their husband and wife basically never gave Wu Xuewen pocket money, only two cents a week, five cents and five cents a few times, or even a small amount. The talk of pocket money.

"There are many rich people in Yangcheng now, and they are good for their children. The conditions of the children have also improved. Most of the children will have pocket money from many parents." Xu Tao naturally knew this.

If she hadn't opened the Taoyuan Company or the Jin Nanxuan Hotel, Xu Tao herself probably would not have expected that these days, rich people have exceeded her expectations.

Although the general salary is still not high, the vast majority of people have already started to be rich. The most important point is the scale of Xinhua School, which has also helped screen out a large number of poor children.

Xinhua School is a public school, but it has also begun to follow the route of a private school. Many teacher resources and school conditions and facilities have been greatly improved. Tuition fees, borrowing fees, etc. are more expensive than ordinary schools.

Most other junior high school tuition fees range from 100 to 300 yuan for a school. Tuition and miscellaneous fees are calculated separately.

The fixed tuition fee of Xinhua School is about the same, but the tuition fees, school uniform fees, and computer courses, etc., add up to these other fees, and the tuition fee is thousands of dollars for a semester.

These are just tuition fees. If students still have to live in accommodation, the tuition fees for that semester will be even higher.

But the school's tuition is expensive, the facilities of Xinhua School are indeed high, and the teaching staff is second to none in Yangcheng.

In this year, computers have not been fully popularized, and computer courses have been opened in schools. Although the tuition fee is expensive, it must be admitted that expensive is also expensive.

And since parents can let their children come to this school to study, they are willing to pay such a high price. Although they hope that their children will become dragons, they also need sufficient financial support.

Expensive stationery is not easy to sell in other places. The stationery store is located next to the Xinhua school, but you can try it. How can a child with good family conditions be short of pocket money?

It's Zhao Linan's child, who is deducted from time to time for pocket money, and from time to time saves money to buy a tape recorder and a set of figures, but he is not short of pocket money.

"Pocket money, Xuewen went to school these days, we haven't given him pocket money." Zhao Weiju thought of Wu Xuewen, and immediately looked at Wu Linbiao with remorse.

Wu Xuewen is a transfer student, and he is not familiar with the classmates in the class. If the classmates around him have a lot of pocket money, but he doesn't, will he be discriminated against and bullied by his classmates?

Zhao Weiju thought of Wu Xuewen subconsciously as a mother, and felt guilty.

Wu Linbiao also shook his head. He knew what Zhao Weiju was worried about. " Weiguo

gave it." Xu Tao smiled: "Xiaowen is his nephew. We give Xiaonan pocket money every month, and of course we didn't forget to give Xiaowen a share."

Money, 2,000 borrowing fees have been paid, and more than 1,000 tuition fees have been given. It's just that these things were not told to Zhao Weiju and his wife. After all, they didn't have much money on them, and they were afraid that their psychological burden would be too great.

Wu Xuewen used to go to school in his hometown in Vancouver. Most of the children around him were poor, and there was no pocket money, but nothing.

But Yangcheng is different. There are many comparisons and discriminations among students, and even many are purely unintentional, but even if they are unintentional, they are very hurtful.

Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao thought about this earlier, and naturally gave Wu Xuewen pocket money. The child didn't want it at first, but Zhao Weiguo told him to keep it, and then return it to him later, and Wu Xuewen accepted it.

"Sister-in-law, I..." Zhao Weiju's tears still burst, and she wiped her tears from her emotionally sensitive side.

I don't want to cry, but I feel really guilty, and I don't even know what to say.

"Sister-in-law, the kindness between you and my uncle will be remembered by our husband and wife, thank you." Wu Linbiao also bowed to Xu Tao earnestly and thanked him.

"Don't be like this." Xu Tao was a little worried. Facing Wu Linbiao's rigorous and formal thanks, she really didn't know what to say. Afraid that if they were not careful, they would put more pressure on their husband and wife, so they turned to Zhao's mother and Zhao's father.

Mother Zhao now understands Xu Tao's character. She does things generously, but she is also afraid of being grateful.

It would be nice if she was grateful and remembered her kindness! But that was herself, she was just an uneducated old woman, how could her vision be compared to Xu Tao's.

Maybe Xu Tao was good enough and used to helping others. She was thanked a lot, but she was overwhelmed. For this, Mother Zhao admired Xu Tao herself.

"You husband and wife open this shop well and live a good life, don't let down the good intentions of their husband and wife. This money-making stall is spread out for you, you have to do it seriously. Besides, people's life is still long, there will always be you time." Mother Zhao continued to speak.

"Well, we will." Zhao Weiju and Wu Linbiao naturally nodded.

The stationery store of Zhao Weiju and his wife opened. The business was good for the first three days. Even two Walkmans were sold. It shows how amazing the purchasing power of these students.

After the opening activities of the first three days, the business of the stationery store has resumed dull, but it can also sell a lot of stationery every day.

After deducting the cost every day, the profit of the stationery store is also 40 to 50 yuan, which is indeed worse than the previous three days. But I have 40 to 50 yuan a day, and occasionally 60 yuan, and I can earn more than 1,000 to nearly 2,000 a month.

This also makes Zhao Weiju and his wife very satisfied, and Zhao's mother is also relieved. Finally, the lives of the children in this family are on the right track.

For this reason, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother also thought of returning to their hometown.

Zhao's mother is not bad, but the person who returns like an arrow is actually Zhao's father.

Zhao's father was a farmer all his life in his hometown in Wenzhou. He hadn't held a hoe in the past two months.

Zhao Weiguo and his brothers and sisters were very helpless, thinking of a way to let the old couple stay in Yangcheng.

In other respects, it's okay, mainly because during father Zhao's eye surgery, he found high blood pressure. Elderly people with high blood pressure themselves need frequent attention and go to the hospital for inspection at any time.

If the old couple had traveled all the way back to their hometown, tossing and running all the way, no matter how tired they were, in that remote place, if they were really uncomfortable, all the children who were not around would be beyond their reach.

Therefore, Zhao Weiguo's brothers and sisters all wanted to persuade the old couple to stay in Yangcheng, but Zhao's father let him stay at home.

He was used to being busy, and when he was free these days, it was true that no one had any energy, and he slumped a lot.

"Dad, Mom, why do you have to go back! Isn't it good to be in Yangcheng?" Zhao Weiqiang also persuaded him sadly.

This time, Zhao Weiguo and Zhao Weiqiang blamed themselves for the cataract problem in Father Zhao's eyes.

They are sons, and they didn't know that their father's eyes were sick for the first time.

"It is said that the homeland is hard to leave, and we are not used to staying in Yangcheng when we are old." Father Zhao explained casually.

"Dad, our brothers and sisters are all in Yangcheng. How can we rest assured when you and Mom go back?" Zhao Weiqiang continued, he was about to scratch his bald head.

"Don't worry about it? It's not that we can't take care of ourselves." Father Zhao replied and didn't think there was anything wrong with going back to his hometown.

Their husband and wife staying on the side of Yangcheng only added to the trouble. They ate, drank and slept every day.

Now the husband and wife have nothing to do with their bodies, and they will stay in Yangcheng for a long time. If they go back earlier, they can hurry up and serve the rice and crops in the fields.

In the past two months since I came to Yangcheng, my hometown's fields have been given to Zhao's father's brother to help take care of the servants. This is also a big favor!

"Dad, are you thinking about the crops and fields at home?" Xu Tao asked.

"This year's rice is almost harvested. If you count the days, maybe your second uncle has already helped to get it home." Father Zhao thought, and he was very worried these nights.

The crops they serve are not many, that is, they have enough to chew their heads for a year, but cutting the rice is also a hassle and it is very tiring. It is tedious and tiring. .

"Then the rice has been brought home, so don't go back with your mother." Although Father Zhao had a long time to pack the crops this year, from the beginning of spring, sowing and plowing, to the start of school in early September, he couldn't come to Yangcheng to see a doctor.

Father Zhao himself did not expect that time would be delayed on the way back and forth. After the operation, it would take more than a month for the eyes to recover.

"How about that?" Father Zhao waved and shook his head.

"In this way, if we open a convenience store for you, you can buy and sell small commodities, and you should be able to settle accounts. Or buy a piece of land near the Taoyuan company, Dad, if you don't want to be idle, you can go and grow some vegetables and sell them. Time can also make some money!" Xu Tao suggested.

She understands that a busy old man like Father Zhao is really uncomfortable for him to be idle, but it is not because he is concerned about the harvest of the few acres of land in his hometown, mainly because he is also uncomfortable when he is idle in Yangcheng every day.

Green vegetables, with the development of Yangcheng, there are more people buying vegetables. If you buy a plot of land for Father Zhao to grow some vegetables, you can indeed make some money.

"What kind of money can I make from growing green vegetables? If I grow too much, I won't be able to sell them, and the family will not be able to eat them all." Father Zhao was a little moved, and he could have something to do so that he wouldn't be idle at home every day.

But when growing vegetables, when he was in his hometown of Wenzhou, he was used to growing vegetables by himself, and not many people would spend money to buy vegetables to eat. Father Zhao immediately shook his head.

"You can sell it if you can't finish it. Now there are many people who buy green vegetables to eat, and green vegetables are also a necessity for three meals a day." Xu Taoxiao: "And why can't you make money? You know, the four branches of Jinnanxuan need a daily amount of green vegetables. How much? The vegetables you buy every day are at least 1,000 kilograms."

Lunch and dinner, four restaurants have two meals, and there are many employees, and working meals also require meat and vegetables, so vegetables and vegetables are consumed. It's also huge.

Moreover, she is also preparing for the Jin Nanxuan branch, and the number of vegetables she needs will only continue to increase in the future.

Xu Tao originally didn't want to open too many branches, and the management was tiring, but she also knew that if she didn't take advantage of the current opportunity to open more branches to make money, if the best time to make money had passed, it would be hard to say whether she could make money in the future. !

Anyway, there are no problems with other restaurants now. Yangcheng is so big, and the restaurant industry is not completely saturated. She is idle anyway, so she slowly opens branches one by one.

Even if it is possible, when conditions permit, Shencheng and Buddha City near Yangcheng can be learned and understood. It is also good for the catering industry to become bigger and stronger.

"How many kilograms of vegetables do you need every day?" Father Zhao was also shocked.

I know that Xu Tao's restaurant makes money, but if he buys thousands of pounds of vegetables every day, this amount is too much.

Even if he grows vegetables, he can't grow so many.

"Yeah! Dad, you don't need to plant too much, you can plant as many vegetables as you can, and sell the vegetables that you can't finish at home to Jin Nanxuan Restaurant. The restaurant buys vegetables every day and collects the vegetables you grow, so you can earn your own money. Ordering money is not very good."

"With this arrangement, you and your mother don't have to go back to your hometown. I remember that there are a lot of fields near the branch that Wei Qiang manages. I will ask Wei Guo to ask tomorrow and buy some vegetable fields. If you think it's good, Dad, just arrange it like this. Brothers and sisters of Wei Guo and the others don't have to worry about the two of you returning to their hometown. "Xu Tao knows what everyone thinks of each other.

When Zhao's father and Zhao's mother didn't mention going back to their hometown in Wenzhou, Xu Tao thought about this issue.

Cleaning up a piece of land and planting some greens was not tiring for Father Zhao. He should also be willing to grow green vegetables and sell them for money. Father Zhao himself doesn't have to be like a waste old man, he must be much happier.

An old man who has been busy all his life, he is accustomed to the kind of working life. In the name of happiness and filial piety, his children force the old man to adapt to the urban environment, and filial piety is used as a bond to restrain him from adapting to a habitual life. This is indeed another. Kind of difficult.

"Okay, then why don't I and your mother try to grow some vegetables?" Father Zhao agreed.

The rice in my hometown has basically been collected, and now I go back to my hometown, and there is really not much to do. It is cold in Wenzhou. As soon as October passes, the mountains and fields begin to freeze and frost falls.

The weather in Yangcheng is warm, and it is still very hot in October. Planting some green vegetables can also grow quickly. Try it first. If it is not suitable, you can go back to your hometown after the new year.

Mother Zhao saw that Father Zhao was persuaded by Xu Tao's arrangement, and she wouldn't make a fuss to go back to her hometown, but she just knew that the field on the side of Zhao Weiqiang's branch was far away from the residence in Tiandi, and she mentioned that she wanted to go there with Father Zhao. Stay here and stay here for a few days.

Xu Tao had no objection to this, and asked Zhao Weiqiang to take care of the arrangement. It would be fine to rent a house for Zhao's father and mother, or buy a house. If he found a suitable one, Xu Tao was willing to pay for this amount of money.

Buying a house is an increase in value anyway, so Xu Tao doesn't mind buying a house at all.

But after Father Zhao thought about it, although he had been growing vegetables all his life, it seemed like common sense in his life, but he was serious. He had to clean up the vegetable field and grow vegetables every day.

He was really afraid that he wouldn't be able to grow many vegetables, so he wouldn't let him buy a house, but just arranged to rent a house.

If it wasn't for Xu Tao's insistence, buying land and a house would be value-added. Zhao's father wouldn't even allow him to buy land, and wanted Xu Tao to rent it for a short-term try.

In the end, Xu Tao still bought a large piece of land, leaving Zhao's father and Zhao's mother to clean up by themselves. They can grow any vegetables they want. They live in a house near the company's dormitory rented by Zhao Weiqiang, and he usually takes care of them nearby.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother packed up and lived together in the rented house within two days. Zhao's father also inquired about Xu Tao and asked Xu Tao what kind of vegetables the Jinnanxuan Hotel accepts. He and Zhao's mother and his wife have good photos Plant some.

Xu Tao pushed this matter to Zhao Weiqiang and asked him to ask Qin Yurou, which was considered to create an opportunity for them.

Although Mother Zhao said she should ask Qin Yurou if she had any thoughts of remarrying, Xu Tao still did not ask Qin Yurou after thinking about it.

Xu Tao didn't ask, she thought that she should let Zhao Weiqiang and Qin Yurou get acquainted with each other. If they think it's suitable for each other, they will have ideas and things will come naturally.

People with fate will naturally be together. Someone mentioned it on purpose, but it will affect their freedom and pure judgment when they get along.

Of course, Xu Tao did this because she saw that Zhao Weiqiang didn't want to burden Qin Yurou.

He should have some thoughts on Qin Yurou, but it is normal to have some thoughts. Qin Yurou is beautiful, capable and has a good personality.

However, Zhao Weiqiang seems to feel unconfident about marriage and himself because of Sun Fang, and he has been hesitant.

Xu Tao also created an opportunity. If it doesn't work, Qin Yurou will not be embarrassed. It just happens to be agreeable. Otherwise, where do things need to be turned around and let Zhao Weiqiang ask Qin Yurou. She knows that those vegetables are bought more.

After all, she was calculating Jin Nanxuan Hotel's accounts and checking various data.

Zhao Weiqiang didn't refuse. After going to help Zhao's father to inquire about the situation, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother and his wife began to grow vegetables, and every day was full. The little green vegetables grew fast. The weather was hot, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were careful to clean up .

After just 20 days, the green and tender green vegetables were gratifying, so he asked Zhao Weiqiang to ask Qin Yurou whether the green vegetables received by the restaurant should be tender or mature.

Father Zhao went to the restaurant to eat, and also ate the green vegetables in the restaurant. He vaguely remembered that those green vegetables were all tender green vegetables, so he wondered if it was almost ready to be harvested.

In a short period of time, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother planted a lot of green vegetables, and they did not make themselves tired, but a large piece of land was cleaned up almost. The husband and wife cleaned a small piece of land every day, and then sprinkled Vegetable seeds.

Basically, every day there is a batch of green vegetables that can be slowly matured and picked. Knowing that the green vegetables will be picked by Jinnanxuan Hotel, the husband and wife are very happy to watch the vegetables sprout and grow every day.

Zhao Weiqiang got the arrangement of Zhao's father, so he went to ask Qin Yurou again, and after confirming that Jin Nanxuan received tender green vegetables, he came back and told Zhao's father.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were very happy. When they learned that the green vegetables could be harvested, they took Zhao Weiqiang to help pick the first batch of small green vegetables and sent them to Jin Nanxuan Hotel.

But the quality is very good. The small green vegetables are all green, and the price of green vegetables is also very good. A pound of green vegetables can sell for two or three cents.

Because Zhao's father just sprinkled some chemical fertilizers at most, and the amount of chemical fertilizers was expensive, and the amount of chemical fertilizers was not enough. No other pesticides were used, and green vegetables could almost be regarded as green vegetables.

The first batch of vegetables was ripe and sold to the restaurant for 50 yuan. Zhao's father and Zhao's mother suddenly became very motivated.

Are you still going back to your hometown of Wenzhou? back to what? What is Vancouver?

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother have a job, and they can still make money by growing some vegetables, which is much better than the two of them who worked so hard to farm in their hometown.

The husband and wife don't have to be a waste person, they have nothing to do every day to eat leisurely meals, have work to do, and can make money by themselves, so naturally they have no idea of ​​going back.

Zhao's father and Zhao's mother began to clean up the fields. They planted a batch of green vegetables almost every day. After 20 days, a batch of green vegetables could mature, and they were full of energy. They were busy with those things every day, and maintained a small batch of green vegetables every day. The weight is almost the same. It's about two hundred pounds.

After the first batch was picked and sent to the restaurant, they came back to clean up and planted new seeds. After a busy circle, they earned more than 1,000 yuan in a month. The sense of accomplishment is full.

Zhao's father and mother's problem has been solved. The stationery store of Zhao Weiju and his wife's side has a very stable monthly income. In terms of consumption in Yangcheng, everyone's life is basically full and stable.

The next year has passed, and it is June and July again, the graduation season and the college entrance examination season. Zhou Haizhi ushered in the college entrance examination, and Zhao Linan also grew one year older.

Xu Tao's younger brother, Xu Jiadong, also graduated from college. The young man went to college in Shanghai, where he majored in finance. Now that he graduated, he has begun to find a suitable job.

Here, Xu Tao knew that his younger brother would stay in Shanghai to work after graduation. The job was good, and he was happy for him. At the same time, he told Xu Jiadong to buy a house in Shanghai if he had some money.

The housing prices in Shanghai will be beyond the reach of many people in the future. If Xu Jiadong has a stable job, earns some money, and buys a house, his life will be very good in the future.

Of course, as a famous university student in Shanghai, Xu Jiadong is naturally not stupid, his job is well paid, and he is also very good.

No way, the Xu family's parents educated both sons very well.

Although his elder brother Xu Jiacheng's income in Xujia Village was not high in recent years, he has made remarkable achievements. With his strength, he is now working in the county government. The salary is still not high, but he can be regarded as the official family's iron rice bowl, which is very decent.

Xu Jiadong is now graduating and working again, and Xu Tao basically didn't worry about her, how could she be unhappy.

However, there are few problems in the Xu family, so there is no need for Xu Tao to worry. Zhao Weilan, who originally thought that studying foreign trade, would develop in the direction of a strong woman, but after graduation, she called immediately and said that she had a partner, and she was going to take her to see her in two days. Zhao's father and Zhao's mother.

Just graduating from college and planning to get married without a job? Xu Tao, who received the call, was surprised.

Although Zhao Weilan is indeed old enough to get married, Zhao Weini met a single driver from Taoyuan Company last year, and at the end of last year, she brought her home to meet her parents.

The betrothal fee is high. Zhao Weini has worked for these years and has supported her parents, brothers and sister-in-law a lot. Zhao Weini brought the object home by herself.

Now Zhao Weini and his wife are both working in Yangcheng. Zhao Weini is still in the kitchen of Taoyuan Company, and she is three months pregnant.

In terms of age, Zhao Weilan is now almost twenty-four years old, and she is not too young, but she just graduated from college. Unexpectedly, it is to bring the object to see the parents.

Xu Tao sighed, but still told Zhao Weiguo the matter.

Zhao Weiguo also told Zhao's father and mother that Zhao's father and Zhao's mother had lived a happy life most of the time, except in winter, when the vegetables grew slower and their income was lower than usual.

After growing green vegetables to make money, the old couple also realized the joy of making money, and they treated the little green vegetables as if they were little treasures, and took care of them extremely seriously.

When they suddenly learned that Zhao Weilan was going to bring someone to see them after graduation, both the old couple frowned.

There is no news about graduation and work, so she is about to get married, and the girl doesn't know what to think. Anyway, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother are uneasy.

Mother Zhao frowned and wanted to get angry. During the almost a year since she came to Yangcheng, Zhao Weilan made very few calls, which can be said to be very unconscionable.

To be honest, Zhao Weilan's family was suddenly notified about seeing her parents, and the Zhao family was very surprised, no one was happy, but thinking about Zhao Weilan's age, although she was not very happy, she didn't say much.

The girl is 24 years old. If she hadn't studied, she should have gotten married long ago. It's not that they didn't want Zhao Weilan to get married, but they were just a little anxious, and they just graduated!

Everyone had some criticisms in their hearts, but two days later, the Zhao family still gathered at home, and Zhao Weiju and Wu Linbiao also brought Wu Xuewen back.

The Zhao family has a lot of respect for Zhao Weilan to bring her object back to meet her parents.

"This girl is talking to her. I didn't see her mention it last time I came to New Year's." Zhao's mother was at home, changing into the decent clothes that Xu Tao bought for her, and talking to Xu Tao and her daughter Zhao Weiju.

"I really didn't mention it, it's quite sudden." Zhao Weiju and his wife were on the side of Yangcheng. During the New Year, the Zhao family gathered together to celebrate the New Year, but it was very lively.

Zhao Weilan was studying at a university in Yangcheng. She didn't come over the summer vacation. She came back to live for a few days during the Chinese New Year, but she didn't say anything about the school.

And later, I suddenly called and said that I wanted to bring the object back.

"Dad, mom, eldest brother, eldest sister-in-law..." Zhao Weilan came back with her object, and when she saw her family members, she greeted them obediently one by one.

"Yeah." Father Zhao nodded in agreement first. After looking at Zhao Weilan, he looked at the object she brought back.

The man was about 1.78 meters tall. He wasn't particularly tall, but he was barely too short. He was quite handsome.

Overall first impression is ok.

Several men in the Zhao family were the first to pay attention to the man next to Zhao Weilan. He looked good, but he had to take a closer look at his speech and character.

"Ji Ze-sang, this is my family, my father, my mother, this is my eldest brother, my sister-in-law..." After Zhao Weilan called her family, she introduced him to the man next to her.