Chapter 11- 15

Chapter 011 Holding hands

Xu Tao had no reason to let Ye Xiaoqin cook, and refused with a smile: "What are you doing when you are a child?"

"..." Ye Xiaoqin looked at Xu Tao with a dignified expression, she has been the sister of the family since she was five years old. , Her parents said that she was an adult and wanted to help take care of several younger sisters. There was an egg at home, and her mother also told her that she would leave it to her sister to eat because her sister was still young.

Inexplicably, Ye Xiaoqin sniffed her nose a little sadly, so, can she be a child who hasn't grown up?

"You can rest for a while when you are tired. Sitting all the time is not good for your physical development." Xu Tao noticed the little girl's slightly red eyes, she could feel that this 11-year-old girl was carrying the burden on her shoulders. What kind of pressure, but pretended not to notice, just smiled and walked out of the yard to pick vegetables, and by the way, dug out a few fresh potatoes from the ground to prepare a shredded potato.

Xu Tao picked the vegetables and washed the potatoes, so she asked Zhao Linan, who was sticking to her almost all the time: "Xiao Nan, would you like to help my mother make the fire!"

Don't look at this person being called to be a little girl, when you can call a man Regardless of age, Xu Tao is also keen to call Zhao Linan, a little man.

"Okay." Zhao Linan doesn't know how to burn fire, but the little guy doesn't care about it. When Xu Tao asked him, he immediately nodded without hesitation, then moved his short legs and followed Xu Tao into the Ye's kitchen.

The Ye family's kitchen is very simple and also a large pot stove, that is, some ingredients for cooking are relatively few, only salt and monosodium glutamate. The salt is still coarse salt, not fine salt. It is being packed in a small clay pot by Wu Hui. The MSG is also a small jar, and she can't tell what it was originally.

Xu Tao stared at the ingredients in the kitchen, a little surprised at the barrenness of the family these days, and then resigned to her fate and began to process the shredded potatoes.

Originally, she was going to make hot and sour shredded potatoes, but in this situation, she can only stir-fry shredded potatoes and green vegetables. It's okay to have a light and simple dinner.

Xu Tao greeted Zhao Linan to work, but she didn't really call the little guy. She started the fire neatly, and after asking Ye Xiaoqin, she first scoured the rice and put it in the pot to cook porridge. After the porridge was cooked, put it aside to dry Just started cooking.

The dinner was prepared very quickly. After cooking the porridge and stir-frying the vegetables, Xu Tao greeted the children of the Ye family for dinner.

"Auntie, you and your brother eat first, we're not hungry yet." Ye Xiaoqin spoke to Xu Tao in a tangled state.

In fact, her stomach was already rumbling from hunger, and the younger sisters should be hungry too. After all, she didn't have much to eat for lunch, but her father and mother hadn't come back yet, so how could Ye Xiaoqin bring her sisters to eat without authorization? Drink enough.

"It's very late now. You take your sisters to eat first. I cook a lot of porridge, so I'll keep it for your parents!" Xu Tao could not bear to let the children go hungry, especially Ye Xiaoqin was so good, she couldn't help it. distressed.

Ye Xiaoqin was still struggling, but Xu Tao was also strong, and since Xu Tao was an elder, she opened her mouth, but Ye Xiaoqin didn't insist too much, and took a few younger sisters to sit at the table and start eating.

"Auntie, let me feed my sister!" Ye Xiaoqin looked at Xu Tao feeding porridge to Ye Xiaohua, and anxiously prepared to replace it.

"Eat obediently." Xu Tao raised her head at the little girl, and didn't say much, but signaled Ye Xiaoqin to continue eating in a somewhat majestic tone.

Ye Xiaoqin was still confused, but she still drank porridge obediently, and at the same time tasted Xu Tao's fried vegetables and shredded potatoes, and praised Xu Tao's craftsmanship.

"Auntie, your fried shredded potatoes are delicious."

"Eat more if it's delicious." Xu Tao smiled when she heard the words.

Ye Xiaoqin nodded sharply, took care of her sister after eating quickly, and rushed to clean up the dishes after the meal.

Zhao Weiguo and Wu Hui went to the hospital for a long time, and they didn't come back until seven or eight in the evening. At the same time, the injured Ye Zhenhua also came back, but Ye Zhenhua's left arm was hanged high at the moment, obviously it was either dislocated or fractured.

"Brother and sister, I'm really bothering you today." Wu Hui first thanked Xu Tao when she entered the door, and then glanced at the beads and flowers in the hall.

"Sister-in-law, don't be too polite!" Xu Tao smiled: "Have you all eaten? I cooked some porridge for dinner, and I specially left a warm pot for you!" Xu Tao said, looking at Zhao Weiguo ask.

"We've eaten." Zhao Weiguo replied, and then turned to Ye Zhenhua, who looked honest and honest next to him and said, "Brother Hua, take a rest, we'll go back first."

"Well, Wei Guo, thank you for today." Ye Zhenhua nodded, then looked at Xu Tao gratefully: "Bring my younger brother and sister over to eat at home another day, and I will ask your sister-in-law to make a big meal to entertain you."

"Okay, we will come back another day . ." Zhao Weiguo nodded in cooperation.

Xu Tao took Zhao Linan's little hand, listened to the conversation between Zhao Weiguo and Ye Zhenhua, and also politely said to Wu Hui: "Then sister-in-law, we will go back first, you all have a good rest."

"Today is really troublesome brother and sister, hard work brother and sister." Wu Hui doesn't seem to be used to bothering others, and has always been polite and grateful to Xu Tao.

Xu Tao naturally replied that it was not troublesome, and left after a few greetings.

In August, the night in Yangcheng was very hot. A family of three walked out of Ye's house and walked in the alley back home. The old alley was not as convenient as it was later, and there were no street lights everywhere in the alley. Dim lights were dimly on in some people's homes.

"It's dark, you walk carefully." Zhao Weiguo hugged his son who was already dozing off a bit, and at the same time reminded Xu Tao who was beside him.

Xu Tao was really not used to the feeling of walking around the alley in the dark. She walked very slowly along the way, and even asked Zhao Weiguo in a trembling manner: "Brother Ye

, is he okay!"

"Oh." Xu Tao was relieved, but her ill-behaved hand quietly stretched out and grabbed the hem of Zhao Weiguo's clothes: "I'm afraid of falling." Xu Tao was a little helpless to the dark alleys, and it was clear that the sky was clear. Walking normally, in the dark night, it seems that there are potholes that can throw a person into a dog and eat shit at any time.

"Well." Zhao Weiguo had no objection to this.

But Xu Tao's tug at the hem of Zhao Weiguo's clothes obviously didn't help. She only took two steps. In the dark, her right foot seemed to have stepped on an uneven place. She stumbled and almost fell, and subconsciously panicked: " Ah!"

"It's alright!" Zhao Weiguo walked steadily, and the tall man still held Zhao Linan with ease. Hearing Xu Tao's voice, he immediately stretched out his big palm to support him.

Xu Tao was supported by Zhao Weiguo's shoulders. She was glad that she didn't throw a dog and eat shit, and then shook her head silently: "It's fine."

"The road is not smooth." The man's dark eyes were still bright in the night. He changed Zhao Linan in his arms to his left hand, and his right hand held Xu Tao's hand: "I'll hold you."

Xu Tao's hand was held by Zhao Weiguo. But it was very reassuring. Xu Tao felt that her palms were easily surrounded, and looked at Zhao Weiguo with a little embarrassment, and then her red lips were slightly raised, and she was silently held by the man without speaking.

When Zhao Weiguo held Xu Tao's hand, he didn't think too much. He was just worried that Xu Tao was not used to walking at night and fell and stumped, but after the big hand held the woman's soft little hand, the temperature of the woman's soft little hand decreased. It was hot all the way from the palm of his hand to his heart.

I don't know if it was because of the hot night or the high temperature of the woman's small hands. For the first time in his life, Zhao Weiguo's palms began to sweat slightly, and he was nervous!

"There are no lights in this alley, so you can see clearly?" Xu Tao said to break the small atmosphere between them.

"I can see clearly." Zhao Weiguo replied softly, his eyes are indeed much clearer than many people at night, just like at this moment, although there is no light, he can vaguely see the road in the alley.

Xu Tao was just joking, and looked at the man unexpectedly: "I can really see clearly!"

"I do have better night vision than ordinary people."

"..." This is a self-contained Night vision goggles! No wonder they walked steadily while holding Zhao Linan and holding her.

In this regard, Xu Tao just pouted and remained silent. Fortunately, the way home was not far, and the family of three returned to their home not long after.

"Xiao Nan is asleep, just put him on the bed in my room!" When he got home and turned on the light, Xu Tao saw that Zhao Linan was still sleeping soundly on Zhao Weiguo's shoulder. The saliva on Zhao Weiguo's shoulders is too cute.

"Yeah." Zhao Weiguo nodded and cooperated with Xu Tao to gently place Zhao Linan in the room.

In fact, the quality of children's sleep is generally very good. Normally, if they fall asleep, the wind, thunder and rain will hardly wake the children, but Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo still subconsciously lighten each other's movements.

Seeing that Zhao Weiguo had stripped the little guy's clothes, Xu Tao turned around and went to the kitchen, poured some hot water from the thermos, and then wet the hot towel to wipe the sleeping little guy's body.

Originally, Xu Tao was going to let the little guy go home to take a bath. He went to the wholesale market in the morning, played with mud and earthworms at noon, and jumped up and down on the way to Ye's house. She was already asleep, and Xu Tao had no idea of ​​waking the child up because of her little cleanliness, so she could only wipe him.

After wiping Zhao Linan's body, Xu Tao went back to the kitchen to prepare hot water. There was only a thermos in the house, and the hot water was filled for Zhao Linan to wipe his body.

Zhao Weiguo took a simple shower with cold water in the small toilet in the yard, and the man walked into the kitchen with his head wet.

When Xu Tao just lit the fire and raised her head, she saw the scene of a man with water vapor, water droplets hanging on his wet head, and the water droplets slightly wet the collar around his neck. At this moment, the man looked at Xu Tao with doubts inside. .

Xu Tao didn't expect to see such a scene suddenly, her eyes stayed on the man's handsome face, and a drop of water slipped down his face to his neck, and at the same time, he saw the man's Adam's apple sliding down sexy. .

There was a swearing mantra that almost popped out of Xu Tao's mouth with excitement, but she gritted her teeth and held it back.

"You want to boil water for a bath?" The man asked after realizing Xu Tao's reason for boiling water.